Thursday 2 January 2014

8.06-This game is rubbish





Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have an Adam’s apple?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Has the Mole entered the diary room yet?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 3, which part did the Mole handle?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 2 and 3

Q5: In Mission 3, how many POV did the Mole win?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
Q6: In Mission 3, did the Mole predict the winner correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not do the second part
Q7: In Mission 3, did the Mole predict America’s favourite juror correctly?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole did not do the third part
Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole earn an exemption?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 3, how many HOH wins did the Mole have at the end?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Jeremiah Wol
B: Raphael Sinster
C: Kay Micheals
D: Norma Mellow
E: Estelle Lavin
F: Alison Jonas
G: Sam Darryl John
H: Lysander Harper
I: Timothy Foyer
J: Miss Chief
K: Winnie Ber


***




“Welcome to yet another execution ceremony, where one of you will leave yet again. Alison Jonas?”
































































































“You are safe! Kay Micheals?”
Kay: “Great…”


















































































































Kay: “You are safe too! Norma Mellow.”
Norma: “Me again?”




































































































Norma: “Hurrah I’m safe!”
“Jeremiah Wol.”
























































































































Jeremiah: “What? Rubbish! I can’t be leaving so early!”
“I’m sorry Jeremiah, but you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”

Jeremiah: “This game is rubbish! I don’t believe I would be out! I was certain of my Mole! Unless he was just fooling me. How sinister of him.”

Sam: “Well, there goes another one I might have formed a coalition with.”
“It’s not over yet. It’s a double execution this time.”
Winnie: “Oh no!”
“Timothy Foyer.”

































































































Timothy: “Phew, I’m still in.”
“Winnie Ber.”
































































































































“Safe!”
Winnie: “Yay!”
“Estelle Lavin. Either you or Lysander will be leaving tonight.”




























































































































Estelle: “No!”
“I’m sorry Estelle, but you have been eliminated. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Estelle: “I was really playing by luck. I had no idea who the Mole was, so I decided to be bold and just hit any key. Looks like it only managed to get me thus far. Oh well, I wish good luck to the rest!”

***

Winnie: “Why are you called Goldie Fischer? Is that your real name?”
Miss: “Don’t tell anyone, but yes, it is. You could see me squirming in my seat when I saw my name out there.”
Winnie: “But why? There’s nothing wrong with your name. I quite like it.”
Miss: “Well, I don’t. I wanted to keep it a secret. I didn't want others to know I’m married.”
Winnie: “Oh, you’re married?”
Miss: “See?”



Raphael: “Time to record any suspicious activity. Lysander’s been acting weird, but Sam’s been quite high profile and relatively disliked with his snide remarks.”


Winnie: “Shall we form a coalition, to keep this secret?”
Miss: “Only if you show me a little fairy trick.”
Winnie: “Okie dokie!”


Miss: “Woah cool! Is that really you?”


Winnie: “Surprise!”
Lysander: “Oh. Pretty neat trick there, Winnie. It must be great being a fairy.”


Winnie: “So? What do you say?”
Miss: “I’d love to join!”

***



Raphael: “Stop being so sarcastic.”
Sam: “I’m just having fun!”
Raphael: “I know you’re good with words, but you don’t need to flaunt it! Stop being so in-your-face!”

Two more leave the stage. Who is the Mole that has eluded these two?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!