Friday 3 January 2014

8.08-Why am I enjoying this?


Lysander: “What’s up with you lady? What did I do to offend you?”
Kay: “Everything!”

***

Raphael: “Oh, I feel like I should talk to Winnie more. I hope I haven’t lost a friend…”



Winnie: “I’m surprised they’re no blondes in this house.”
Miss: “Ahem. Am I not one?”
Winnie: “Well, your roots aren't.”


Winnie: “Anyway, who do you think the Mole is?”
Miss: “I actually was going for Jeremiah, but I’m obviously wrong.”
Winnie: “I suspect it’s Sam.”













Miss: “It’s no fun just doing missions and discussing the Mole. I need to do something more fun! I can’t just let the boys do it! If I survive this execution, I’m going to play a little differently.”

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a job?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Where does the Mole come from?
A: Italy
B: France
C: Sunset Valley
D: Moonlight Falls
E: Unknown
Q4: In Mission 4, how many tasks did the Mole do?
A: 1
B: 2
Q5: In Mission 4, which task did the Mole not do?
A: Raking leaves
B: Scattering Hay
C: Relaxing
D: Visiting
E: Any 3 of the above
F: Any 2 of the above

Q6: In Mission 4, how many letters did the Mole collect?
A: 6
B: 12
Q7: In Mission 4, how many letters was the Mole’s word?
A: 2
B: 3
C: 4
E: 5
F: 6
G: 7 or more
Q8: Has the Mole earned an exemption yet?
A: Yes
B: No
Q9: In Mission 4, what letter did the Mole’s word start with?
A: F
B: S
C: P
D: B
E: T
F: C
G: M
H: Z
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Raphael Sinster
B: Kay Micheals
C: Norma Mellow
D: Alison Jonas
E: Sam Darryl John
F: Lysander Harper
G: Timothy Foyer
H: Miss Chief
I: Winnie Ber


***


“So, it’s down to the 8 of you, excluding Norma. One of you will be leaving, as always. And again, there is a tie. Who will it be?”






































































“Lysander Harper.”










































































“Safe! Miss Chief.”




























































































“Safe as well! Winnie Ber!”














































































































Winnie: “Yes! I’m safe!”
“Raphael Sinster.”















































































“You are safe! How about Sam John?”















































































































































“You are safe too!”
Sam: “All right!”



Alison: “This is so nerve-wrecking.”
“Kay Micheals.”



















































































































































Kay: “Woo! I’m safe!”
Alison: “Here goes nothing…”
“Alison and Timothy, one of you will be going home tonight…Timothy Foyer.”







































































































































Timothy: “Yes! Yes I’m safe!”
“I’m sorry Alison, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Sam: “She had a lot of fire, that girl.”
Raphael: “She was a bit childish. I don’t want her winning the money.”



Alison: “So close yet so far. Oh well! I had a blast! It was fun and I had no stress at all because I was myself! The love I’m looking for is the love for myself! I hope the others will love themselves more than they love money!”


***


Kay: “That isn't normal behaviour, is it?”
Sam: “That’s the behaviour of a dog.”


Raphael: “Say what?”
Kay: “How could you be so rude?”


Winnie: “I hope this Aura of Soothing will help.”


Sam: “He’s a dog, and you’re his stick! You sure look the part!”
Kay: “Why I’d never!”
Winnie: “Come on guys, feel the inner peace!”

Kay: “Take that!”
Winnie: “Oh I give up.”


Kay: “I've never met such a rude man in my entire life.”
Sam: “Oh, I've never met such a rude man in my entire life, oh, help me. Puh-lease!”



Norma: “Why am I enjoying this?”




Miss: “Thanks for dinner.”
Winnie: “At least you guys are happier. Blech, why is it so salty?”
Miss: “Oh, nothing…”


Lysander: “This blue aura is making me nauseous…”



Only 8 contestants remain! Who could the Mole  be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!