Saturday 25 January 2014

9.07-We make the rules here

And we’re back on the Smole! The 7 contestants braved the scorching fire pit, except Vlad, and all but Manura completed it. Hossan and Faith completed it with confidence and thus it was up to the others to vote for who they wanted the exemption to go to. It eventually went to Hossan and the pot now has 420/590 points. However, Patricia was eliminated next, much to the dismay of Chris. Who will be next?


Noira: “Hey Chris, you’re up quite early.”
Chris: “Why waste your remaining years sleeping? I’m going for a swim.”
Noira: “But it’s raining outside!”


???: “No!”
???: “Who are you to say no? We make the rules here, not you! You are only to follow them!”
???: “I don’t f*****g care! I’m not going to let the others know that easy!”
???: “How dare you flout the rules! Want me to fire you?”
???: “Try me, and I will murder you and savour your every last drop of blood.”
???: “Great. Look what you've done! Nobody can reach it now!”
???: “That’s the whole point.”
Chris: “Who’s there?”
































































































Chris: “Strange. I could have sworn I heard someone talking. Hey, what’s that?”




Chris: “I’m old, but my eyesight is on par with everyone else. I heard some bickering downstairs, and then I noticed something on the ledge above this room, behind the sculpture. I’m certain it wasn't there before. I’m guessing it must be of utmost important and it’s something to do with the Mole. I can’t let anyone know about this. I’m hoping they don’t notice it.”



Noira: “He’s mad, isn't he?”




Hossan: “I guess being dead made me fearless. I mean, not that I wasn't before, but now I don’t have to worry about death at all. I decided to have a try at cooking and I’m marvelous at it, dare I say. I can challenge anyone in this house in any way possible.”


Hossan: “Go away stupid kitty.”
Pretteh: *growls*


***


Chris: “Say Noira, why not we form a coalition? I know you’re interested in finding more about humans.”
Noira: “I guess, but mainly to find out why they treat our kind like slaves and why we can’t get along like friends.”
Chris: “Who says we can’t? Your pilgrimage will end here when we form a coalition, nevertheless.”
Noira: “It’s a deal.”

***


Vlad: “He shoots, he scores! Ah, it feels so good to be human. To be normal, and not some freak everyone’s afraid of.”


Chris: “I see…nothing much but rain.”




Chris: “I’m doing all this to help Patricia fulfill her last wishes before she left. It’s so sad for her to go. I miss her. Without her, how can I survive? I don’t have the zest and zeal like she does.”



Faith: “I think we should form a coalition.”
Hossan: “I don’t need no coalition. I’m not going to be a sheep.”
Faith: “Just think about it. Two heads are better than one.”
Hossan: “Are you saying I’m stupid?”
Faith: “I don’t know how you got that.”



Hossan: “One more word and this hand will land on your face. Hard.”


Faith: “Sigh.”
Hossan: “What the…I suddenly feel calmer.”
Faith: “Great. So, shall we form a coalition?”
Hossan: “I see no harm, as long as you’re not the Mole.”
Faith: “I assure you, I’m not. I hope you aren't either.”


Faith: “How did you die anyway?”
Hossan: “By jellybean, duh. Is it not obvious?”
Faith: “I mean, how did you end up eating the jellybean?”
Hossan: “It’s a long story, but when you've travelled miles on a motorbike with no food and nobody's going to serve you anything, to survive you’ll eat anything.”
Faith: “Ah, I see. So you picked a wild jellybean. That explains it.”
“Contestants, gather by the fire.”


Manura: “I’ve got a wicked plan. Oh, it will be splendid.”


Faith: “Ugh, old man. Boring.”
Chris: “What did you say?”
Faith: “You’re fat.”
Chris: “What!”
Faith: “I’m kidding. I said come sit closer.”





“This next mission works a little differently. You start out with 20 points each, then you guys will bet. Basically 2 dice will be rolled. You bet that the sum is either more than or less than 6 (or equal to 6). The more you bet, the more you will win or lose. At the end, the amount of points left will be added to your pot.”
Noira: “Gosh betting!”
Faith: “It’s fun!”
Chris: “It’s easy, if you know how.”
Hossan: “It’s thrilling.”
“There are a total of 3 rounds, so this is worth 840 points. Good luck.”

 ***



Manura: “I will win this! Muahahahahaha!”




“Place your bets.”


Manura:  15 on low (<6)
Chris: 15 on low
Hossan: 10 on high (>6)
Vlad: 15 on low
Noira: 5 on high
Faith: 10 on high



“The dice rolled 8, so congratulations to Hossan, Noira and Faith.”
Noira: “You’re right! This is exciting!”



“Place your bets.”
Noira: “Hmm…”


Manura-4 on high
Chris-5 on high
Hossan-15 on high
Vlad-2 on high
Noira-25 on high
Faith-25 on high


Hossan: “This is irritating.”
“You can’t go anywhere yet. You all bet high, but the sum was 4, low. So all your bets are gone.”
Faith: “I can’t believe this! I can’t get around this game! This counter must be bringing me bad luck!”
“Don’t blame the counter. Now place your last bet.”

Manura-1 on low
Chris-0 on low
Hossan-15 on high
Vlad-3 on high
Noira-0 on high
Faith-1 on low


“The number rolled was 11, so Hossan, Vlad and Noira bet correctly, but Noira has run out of money. Total amount of money in the end:

Manura-0
Chris-0
Hossan-30
Vlad-6
Noira-0
Faith-4
This totals up to 40/840 points. Extremely pathetic, but it gives you a glimpse of how betting is like.”
Noira: “Terrible! I’m never going to bet again!”




Vlad: “It’s so obvious there was sabotage here! Half of the contestants lost their bets! And 5/6 of them are occult! I mean, witches and ghosts, fairies and genies can do a little something, and genies and fairies are supposed to have great luck! So how did it end up being so pathetic? And Hossan ended up winning a secret exemption for having the most amount of points left.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!