Thursday 2 January 2014

8.05-Don't be such a baby

Last time on the Smole, the 12 contestants went on a fashion runway to showcase their Fall/Winter collection…or their outerwear. All of them went up the stage and did the catwalk, so all 120 points were added, bringing the pot to 200/250 points. In the execution ceremony, Bertram was executed. With only 11 left, who could the Mole possibly be?





Norma: “It’s so relaxing…”


Timothy: “Good to see you raking the leaves. Come on Norma, rake with us. It helps calm your mind down.”
Norma: “Very well.”
Timothy: “Anybody has anything to share with me?”
Norma: “I’d rather not.”
Raphael: “No.”
Timothy: “Well, I suppose this isn’t the most private session, so I understand. Let’s switch topic then. Who do you think the Mole is? I have been suspecting Miss Chief. That obviously isn't her real name. She’s hiding something.”
Raphael: “What? No! Erm…I mean, I picked Miss too.”
Norma: “Well, I…I chose Alison Jonas actually.”
Timothy: “Nobody said you were wrong. It’s too early to tell.”




Raphael: “I actually suspected Norma. And I thought Timothy referred to me when he said Miss was hiding something. I wonder what her real name is though. I may have a secret, but I’m not willing to share it just yet.”



Norma: “On my last quiz, I decided to pick Raphael. But he was there, so it wasn’t a good idea to say anything. I just quietly raked the leaves. But he has been very fishy. So have a lot of people too though.”

***

This next mission is broken up into 3 parts. First off, the Smole 8 contestants will be “playing” in Big Brother. In the first part, 2 Sims are given a bunch of nicknames and they are to match which nickname they feel belongs to which Sim. This will then be relayed to the 9 other contestants in the second part, where they predict who will be the winner of that Big Brother. Every time the winner is guessed correctly, 30 points are added. Another 10 points are added for every Sim correctly matched to their respective nicknames. Altogether, this is worth 400 points. There is a third part partaken by the winner of the “Big Brother” (or next in line) to earn bonus points by guessing some other questions correctly. Exemption goes to the winner and America’s favourite juror.



Timothy and Norma are the 2 sims in the first part.
Norma: “Orange Maiden must be Alison!”
Timothy: “They could always be lying to us, you know.”
Norma: “Gosh, my head hurts. Who do you think it is?”
Timothy: “It could be Raphael.”
Norma: “I wonder who Normal Sim is.”
Timothy: “It could be anyone. I suspect that it’s Bertram, because he believes anyone who sees fairies is crazy.”
Norma: “Oh, I thought he was Dullard.”
Timothy: “No, Dullard is…I’m not sure….Jeremiah?”


Here are their answers.

  1. Debater-Sam Darryl John
  2. Fairy-Winnie Ber
  3. Rainbows-Norma Mellow
  4. I'm not fat-Kay Micheals
  5. Normal Sim-Bertram Beckham\
  6. Orange Maiden-Raphael Sinster
  7. Dullard-Jeremiah Wol
  8. Just a nobody-Demetrius Killjoy
  9. Video Gamer-Goldie Fischer
  10. Psychiatrist-Timothy Foyer
  11. Fashion Boutique Owner-Lysander Harper
  12. Miss Chief-Estelle Lavin
  13. Actor-Alison Jonas

***


Second part commences.
Winnie: “I believe that the Actor would win.”
Sam: “The debater must be me. And the debater always wins.”
Miss: “Nonsense! Miss Chief will win!”

Kay: “I think the Debater might win, but that may not be you, Sam.”
Lysander: “It can’t be the debater! Don’t you see? It will always be the least expected one! So it must be a Normal Sim!”
Raphael: “Oh? Then why not ‘Just a nobody’?”



Jeremiah: “Please, it’s terribly obvious. The one who influences the mind! The psychiatrist!”



Alison: “Nonsense! It must be the Orange Maiden!”



Estelle: “I think it’s the Debater.”
Lysander: “They think the debater will win? Yeah right.”
Sam: “Let’s just watch the results and we will see, Lysander.”



Week 1
Debater wins HOH

Debater nominates Rainbows and Fashion Boutique Owner.



Sam: “See? Debater wins!”
Lysander: “You speak too soon.”
Sam: “Don’t be such a baby, Lysander.”













Lysander: “Why I’d never! I can’t believe Sam talked to me liked that! He dissed me! This is so going into my journal. Honestly, I’d be expecting my acting skills to work in this context.”


Week 1
Miss Chief wins Power of Veto.


Miss: “Yay! I win!”
Winnie: “You guys need to watch Big Brother. This doesn't mean anything. It’s only the first week”
Sam: “I’ll still win. Watch.”

Week 1
Miss Chief uses Power of Veto on Rainbows.
Debater names Orange Maiden as replacement nominee.
Orange Maiden is evicted with a 7-3 vote.



***



Lysander: “It’s halfway through already. This is so nerve-wracking.”
Raphael: “I had expected you to be rooting for the actor, Lysander.”


Fast Forward
Fairy wins HOH.
Fairy nominates Dullard and I'm not fat.
Dullard wins POV.
Dullard uses POV on himself.
Fairy nominates Psychiatrist as replacement nominee.
Psychiatrist is evicted with a 3-1 vote.




Alison: “Well, can I change my stance now?”
“It’s a little too late.”


Final HOH
Debater wins first part.
I'm not fat wins second part.
Debater wins third part.
Debater evicts I'm not fat.




Raphael: “I can’t believe this. It’s down to Dullard or Debater. If Debater is Sam, I think Sam will win.”
Kay: “Debater, not Sam. Debater could be anyone, even if those 2 believed it was Sam.”
Lysander: “I won’t give up. I’m rooting for Dullard!”
Sam: “What, you’d rather watch the team suffer and lose points? How moleish!”
Lysander: “What? I….I…”
Jeremiah: “Shut up and watch.”


Finale

Debater wins with a 5-2 vote.


Sam: “Yeah I win! See? I told you so!”
Lysander: “Grr…”
Miss: “Well, it’s over. I’m going off to pee.”
“Congratulations Sam, you earn an exemption. As the winner, you can help earn bonus points. The current points earned is 150/400 points. First question, who do you think America’s favourite juror is?”

Sam: “I think…great, who were the jurors again? Erm….Psychiatrist?”






















































“Unfortunately, it’s Just a Nobody.”


  1. Debater-Sam Darryl John
  2. Fairy-Winnie Ber
  3. Rainbows-Estelle Lavin
  4. I'm not fat-Jeremiah Wol
  5. Normal Sim-Norma Mellow
  6. Orange Maiden-Alison Jonas
  7. Dullard-Bertram Beckham
  8. Just a nobody-Raphael Sinster
  9. Video Gamer-Demetrius Killjoy
  10. Psychiatrist-Timothy Foyer
  11. Fashion Boutique Owner-Kay Micheals
  12. Miss Chief-Goldie Fischer
  13. Actor-Lysander Harper

“Here you can see who is really who. This means that Raphael earns an exemption too. The current pot is now 350/650 points.”
Winnie: “Why is Miss Chief called Goldie Fischer?”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!