Monday 16 February 2015

17.16-You old cow!


Bernie: “Time to record some notes.”


Jacintha: “Viola, where are you going?”
Viola: “Out to find Bernie. I’m going to see what I can tout from him.”
Jacintha: “I thought we don’t depend on men.”
Viola: “But we can use them.”


 
Bernie: “Hello, Viola.”
Viola: “Bernie, you realise you’re the only guy left right?”
Bernie: “I don’t like where this is going. I’m smart enough to know what to avoid.”



Mimi: “Say, we are alike in so many ways…can we form a coalition?”
Jacintha: “We are different in so many ways too. Superficiality does not matter to me. Why are you rushing to get a coalition anyway?”
Mimi: “I’m trying everything to keep afloat in this game! I don’t know if Bernice or anyone will save me again!”
Jacintha: “At least you’re depending on yourself. That’s good. I always preferred you to Kiki. But no, I shall not form a coalition.”

***



Taylor: “Sigh…”


Bernie: “Is that Taylor? Is she going to jump? Taylor! Don’t!”
Bernice: “So she’s your mistress? How dare you, you old cow! Playing such big stakes! You’ll be arrested! She’s just a minor! Come back you!”


Bernie: “Taylor! Wait…you weren’t going to jump?”
Taylor: “No…what gave you that idea? I could still see Tay any other time. I won’t collapse just because I lost a man.”


Bernice: “How can you disappoint me like this? How dare you break my heart! You cheater! You liar!”
Bernie: “ENOUGH! I’ve had it with you and your paranoia! I don’t know why I have to stand you.”
Bernice: “Stop being such a grump! How dare you raise your voice at me!”
Bernie: “…There is no benefit in me talking to you further. It’s best if we avoid each other.”


Viola: “I must play well in their game. I will not lose like I did last time. I will beat those with smart minds.”

***

Reading their journals…


Viola: “I can fix this…there we go!”
“Great! Just in time for the quiz!”

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole still have his/her original group?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Other than his/her group, is the Mole in a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: What did the Mole eat before Mission 8?
A: Renolt Grape Pancakes
B: Grape Pancakes
C: Mac and Cheese


Q5: In Mission 8, where did the Mole stand?
A: At the tip of the rugbies
B: At the base of the rugbies
C: At the side of the rugbies

Q6: In Mission 8, in what order did the Mole have the turn?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th


Q7: In Mission 8, how many rugbies did the Mole take in the first round?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3


Q8: In Mission 8, how many rugbies did the Mole have in the end?
A: 2
B: 4
C: 5


Q9: How many rounds did the Mole last in Mission 8?
A: 2
B: 3

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Taylor Bleu
B: Bernie Thatch
C: Bernice Thatch
D: Viola Striker
E: Jacintha Neo
F: Mimi Springer

***


“Time for execution. Let us see who will be leaving tonight. Since only one group remains, we will see the results individually.”




 


“Bernie Thatch.”









































































































































































 
“Safe!”


 

“Viola Striker.”









































































































































































































































 

“Safe!”


“Jacintha Neo.”
Jacintha: “I know the results.”

















































































































































































































“Sorry Jacintha, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Jacintha: “What?”


Viola: “Ridiculous.”


Viola: “This is impossible! We had the exact same answers…I trust Jacintha wouldn’t change…but she’s headstrong…..but I doubt she did not listen to me. She was my greatest ally, and I promised to lead us to victory…now she’s executed. She must resent me. But this is life. Your closest allies can turn into enemies in the blink of an eye. I am just fortunate that I was not the one leaving tonight.”


Taylor: “This is so sad. I’m so glad I didn’t join.”
Mimi: “I know, right?”


 
Jacintha: “This is a shocker. Unless I’ve been thrown under the bus, I’ve caught onto the wrong Mole for so long. Utterly fooled. Well, it’s my desserts for not playing an independent game. Good luck to the rest. Now I can focus on taking care of Dory…If I can find her.”

There goes the tribal Jacintha! Who will be the next to go?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!