Friday 20 February 2015

17.18-I know your secret



Quiz time.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Red
B: Green
C: Brown


Q3: Has the Mole earned an exemption in Mission 9?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: What did the Mole eat before Mission 9?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Renolt Grapes Pancakes


Q5: In Mission 9, which car did the Mole take?
A: Red
B: Blue
C: Yellow
D: Green

Q6: In Mission 9, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No


Q7: In Mission 9, how many hay bales did the Mole scatter?
A: 1 (Mimi and Bernice)
B: 3 (Bernie)
C: 5 (Taylor)
D: 7 (Viola)

Q8: In Mission 9, did the Mole find the locket?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 9, in what order did the Mole stop scattering hay?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Taylor Bleu
B: Bernie Thatch
C: Bernice Thatch
D: Viola Striker
E: Mimi Springer

***



“And we have another execution ceremony. There is a 1 in 3 chance of you going home, ½ if one of you is the Mole. Without further ado, let us see the fate of our remaining three ladies.”


“Taylor Bleu! You are….













































































































































safe!”
Taylor: “Really? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I mean…duh.”
“Bernice Thatch, Mimi Springer, one of you will be leaving the Smole house. Who will it be…”


































































































“Bernice Thatch!”
Bernice: “No.”
“Relax. Your results aren’t out yet. You are…



























































































































































































safe!”
Bernice: “That’s more like it. Don’t we have a high chance of winning?”

“That means Mimi Springer, you have been executed. Sorry, but please pack your bags and leave.”
Mimi: “Bummer.”


 
Viola: “If you had been executed earlier Jacintha would not have been fooled by you.”


Mimi: “Shocked? Definitely. I had expected to at least make it to the final four after all that I tried…it didn’t work out. At least I know I brought some others down with me! Sorry Kiki, I couldn’t beat those smart people in there, but I’m proud to have survived! I will root for Taylor to win if she’s not the Mole. Cute guys, I’m coming!”

***


Viola: “Do you read your journal?”
Bernie: “Of course. I must know it inside out. What are you insinuating?”
Viola: “Nothing…I should go.”
Bernie: “I’m wondering if Bernie and my quizzes are still added together.”
“No, that would be unfair. Your quizzes have been separate ever since Tay left.”
Bernie: “If I had pinhole cameras and bugs in my office, I would completely crush the perpetrator until he can’t stand up! Wait for my lawsuit. I’ll have you up for invasion of privacy!”
“I just helped to answer your question…”


Bernice: “Who are you talking to?”
Bernie: “Nobody.”
Bernice: “How do you light this thing? Uh, where is the remote…ah! That was scary. Now Bernie…wait! Where are you going?”
Bernie: “To shower.”













Bernice: “I’m used to him blowing hot and cold because he can wake up on the wrong side of bed pretty often, but this is ludicrous! I am sure he has a mistress, and that mistress is Taylor. I don’t know if I can trust him now…he’s been overzealous in achieving exemptions lately. What if it’s reverse psychology and he’s the Mole?”

***



Taylor: “Mrs. Thatch, I know your secret. You are in a coalition with Viola Striker.”
Bernice: “I was the one who told you that. Are you planning on joining us or threatening us?”
Taylor: “The latter. Now what if I told your husband about it? He may just end up suspecting you.”
Bernice: “Go ahead. I’m afraid of nothing.”
Taylor: “Very well.”















Taylor: “Mimi had approached me to discuss the Mole suspect, and in her haste she blurted her answer. She had chosen Bernice when she was exempted. I don’t see why she would change even though she’s easily swayed, so I suspect Bernice isn’t the Mole. There’s a very slim chance of Bernie being the Mole, so that leaves Viola. And that’s why I will never join the Mole’s coalition. I find it strange that Bernice doesn’t care if I sow discord between them though. Is it because she knows who the Mole is, or is it because they’re so close, or they’ve been pulled too far apart?”

Cute Mimi says bye-bye! We are approaching the finale! Have you figured out who the elusive Mole is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!