Tuesday 10 February 2015

17.14-It's quite hot out here isn't it...you're not helping



Mimi: “It’s quite hot out here isn’t it…you’re not helping.”
Tay: “You’re really bad with words.”
Mimi: “I’m just bad at talking to strangers…heh.”
Tay: “Look Taylor is my girlfriend and we’re not about to let that change.”
Mimi: “Can’t I just ogle at you? You’re so cute!”


Bernie: “I wonder how things are going on at work…”
Bernice: “Don’t. We should take this as a vacation.”
Bernie: “A stressful one, but you’re right. I should forget about things and trust Joseph.”

***



Mimi: “I wish I could be partying than sitting here revising. I want my booze and my boys! I want to have some fun! It’s so dull and boring and stressful here!”


 
Jacintha: “Oh Dory…I should have protected you more…I hope you are doing fine…no, I must not cry. It’s the past. Women are not vulnerable!”


Viola: “How do you stop this leaky faucet…”
Bernice: “HMPH!”
Viola: “Woah, that was loud.”


 
Bernice: “Why didn’t you give the exemption to me?”
Bernie: “I believe you are safe. You are a smart lady.”
Bernice: “Are you saying I’m the Mole?”
Bernie: “No…”
Bernice: “How do I prove that I’m not?”
Bernie: “You don’t have to prove anything.”
Bernice: “Or do you have a mistress in this house? Who is she?”
Bernie: “No I do not have a mistress in the house.”
Bernice: “You must have!”
Bernie: “Okay this is getting nowhere. I see no point in talking to you anymore.”
Bernice: “How could you Bernie? How could you?”

***


Tay: “So…let’s get down to business.”
Taylor: “Okay…but it’s so hard. Even with those shades I can’t resist gazing into your eyes…”
Tay: “Neither can I…but we really need to talk about strategy. I think we can stop our initial strategy. Otherwise you’re going to be going down! I don’t want to see that happen to you.”
Taylor: “Oh you are so sweet! Okay, so what do you propose we do?”
Tay: “We choose the Moles.”
Taylor: “Let us stick with Jacintha then.”


Bernice: “Stop being lovey-dovey!”
Tay: “Could you knock?”
Bernice: “Taylor…I must tell you something. Men are not to be trusted. They love you one moment but the moment they find someone new, they dump you aside.”
Tay: “I’m right here, you know.”
Taylor: “I don’t know what happened between you and your husband, Mrs. Thatch, but I’m sure Tay isn’t like that.”
Bernice: “Say that now, regret that later. Come join the women’s coalition with Jacintha, Viola and me.”
Taylor: “They have a coalition? I always suspected something wrong with them…like they were so close.”
Bernice: “I spilled the beans, so you have to join now. Or do we have to write it in black and white? State your terms, go ahead.”
Taylor: “What? Don’t go professional on me?”
Tay: “Look Mrs. Thatch, could you please leave? We are going to take the quiz.”
Bernice: “Hmph! I’ll go and prepare the contract. You will sign, Taylor Bleu.”

***

 

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour hair does the Mole have?
A: Blonde
B: Black
C: Brown


Q3: In Mission 7, which room was the Mole in (1 being Mimi)?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: 5
F: 6
G: 7

Q4: In Mission 7, what did the Mole first add to?
A: Pumpkin
B: Orange


Q5: In Mission 5, what did the Mole first subtract from?
A: Venus flytrap
B: Alpha symbol
C: Abs
D: Orange

Q6: In Mission 7, which item represented the Mole?
A: Pumpkin
B: Venus flytrap
C: Alpha symbol
D: Abs
E: Orange
F: Teepee
G: Greek statue


Q7: In Mission 7, in what order was the Mole eliminated from getting the exemption?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: The Mole got the exemption


Q8: Is the Mole exempt this quiz via exemption or free ticket?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Is the Mole known to be guaranteed to make it to the final 6?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Tay Swift
B: Taylor Bleu
C: Bernie Thatch
D: Bernice Thatch
E: Viola Striker
F: Jacintha Neo
G: Mimi Springer

***

 
“Another execution ceremony. Most of you should feel safe, but for those that don’t, they must feel extremely nervous.”


“Either Bernice, Tay or Taylor will be leaving. Let us find out which group is safe and which is not.”



 
“Bernice and Bernie…if Bernie failed this quiz terribly and you aren’t so confident yourself, you could say goodbye, Bernice. Let us see how well you did.”


























































































































































































“Safe!”
Bernice: “Phew! If I was executed I’m going to slash your throat, Bernie, and ruin the company!”


“That means one of you will be leaving, and the other will be advancing into the final 6.”
Taylor: “Oh…”
Tay: “Don’t worry Taylor. Whatever the result, it’ll be okay. I will be there for you.”
Taylor: “I really hope you stay. I’m not used to you leaving. The house will feel so desolate all of a sudden.”
“The one going is…























































































































































































 
“…Tay Swift. Sorry Tay, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Taylor: “No!”
Tay: “Ah well. I wanted you to stay and win this for me anyway. Good luck Taylor.”
Taylor: “Wait! Let us make out first! A parting kiss!”
Viola: “I’m feeling terribly squirmish…”


Bernice: “What did I just tell you two?”


Viola: “Okay I’m leaving.”
Jacintha: “Me too. Taylor is such a weak lady.”
Bernice: “Hmph!”


Mimi: “I for one, think it’s cute…though I would want to be in the place of Taylor, being kissed by such a man…”
Bernie: “Let’s give them some privacy.”
Tay: “Okay we’re done. I’ve got to go now.”
Taylor: “Tay! Wait for me! I’ll win the prize!”


Tay: “We had such a good strategy…was changing it a bad idea?”














Taylor: “We had such a good strategy! How could he leave just like that? Was changing it a bad idea? I mean, I should have been the one at risk and to go first because I always picked the minority while he picked the majority! We even chose the same Mole! So…what went wrong? Oh, how I’ll miss you Tay. We were both young when I first saw you…I close my eyes and the flashback starts. I’m standing there on a balcony in summer air…you were my Romeo…oh Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone, you’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess. I’ll miss you.”

***


 
Bernie: “Now cheer up dear. We don’t want to be separated and wait till it’s too late and regret like Tay and Taylor did right?”
Bernice: “I guess…but I’m still upset over you not choosing me.”
Bernie: “it’s part of strategy. They will be thrown off their scent, and the probability of us winning is even higher!”


 


The final 6! Who will stay and who will go? Who will win and who is the Mole?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!