Wednesday 22 January 2014

9.03-Don't be a Mole


Previously on the Smole, 8 contestants joined and got to know one another before doing a simple mission: to showcase their talents. Only 6 of them did so/so 120/160 points were added to the pot. Chris and Patricia did not, using the excuse of being the only non-occult. Noira earned the exemption for awing everyone, and in the execution, nobody was out, but a penalty was incurred for the lowest scorer.


Chris: “Stupid broken bathroom!”
Hossan: “Stupid old man! Stop shouting!”
Pretteh: “Meow!”




Chris: “I don’t know what’s up with that Hossan guy…ghost. He’s creepy, scary and rude! He doesn’t know how to respect his seniors! He acts all cocky and arrogant! Could he be the Mole? I chose him for the last quiz.”


Patricia: “Oh what a cute little doggy! I wonder how you ended up being Wayne’s anyway?”




Patricia: “Hey can the camera see me? Excellent! I’m so excited to be here and learn more about the other supernaturals. It’s so fascinating! That last mission helped me to see some, and maybe I should have shown my alien prowess, but I’m humble. I went to ask about the dog…K9, is it? Wayne told me he and Hossan knew each other beforehand and Hossan entrusted K9 to Wayne after he died, claiming he was useless! How rude and irresponsible of Hossan!”


Pretteh: “Hiss!”
Hossan: “Oh my, I’m so scared! NOT. You’re just a teen-weeny cat. What can you do, twerp.”


Faith: “Hey Vlad! Dance with me!”
Vlad: “Me? Okay, sure.”


Noira: “Ah, splendid. I wonder how humans can do without us.”


Faith: “Woah Vlad, what are you doing? Are you trying to…suck my blood? The audacity of you!”
Vlad: “I…”
Faith: “I can’t believe you. I think you should go. Ta-ta!”



Vlad: “I can’t believe Faith jumped the gun like that! It hurts my feelings! I’m a nice guy, but I don’t know why when others see me they think I’m going to drink their blood. I hate being a vampire. Its perks are more of a curse than a blessing.”

***



Chris: “So, why not we form one of those coalition things?”
Patricia: “Absolutely! We will rule this! The alien and her mistress!”
Chris: “Excuse me old lady?”
Patricia: “Oh, I mean the alien and her husband!”


Noira: “Gross.”

***


Wayne: “I must exercise and beat that Vlad…”




Wayne: “Everyone like knows that vampires and werewolves don’t go well together. Werewolves are the better occult, of course, needless to say. But if I want healthy competition I have to keep fit. Vampires are our rivals, especially in love. That’s what I've learnt from my parents.”



Manura: “Hmm…why is my picture higher than the rest? Oh, because I’m the best.”

***



Noira: “No food?”
Noira: “Nevermind. I can whip up my own meals.”


Wayne: “Why not you and I form a coalition? We know each other. We can share our views and beat Vlad most importantly. With my brawns and your ghostliness…”
Hossan: “Don’t you dare talk about that! I have no obligation to share my knowledge with the likes of you!”
Wayne: “Chill, dude. You need to get over the fact that you died due to a jellybean”
Hossan: “Shut up!”
“Guys, gather by the fire.”


Hossan: “Haha! Chris’ pants is ugly!”
Chris: “Where are your manners?”
Hossan: “They died.”
“Anyway, welcome to your next mission. You guys will go outside to see 8 whiteboards. One the whiteboards are names of places around Moonlight Falls. You choose one as your starting and follow instructions till you get to your destination. If you are unable to complete the instruction, then complete it as far as you can. For example, if the instruction is to go 2 spaces down but you can only go 1, then just go 1. At the end, you guys will visit your respective destinations to see where you end up at.  There are prizes and penalties, so choose your start wisely. ”

Here are the places.
  • Commonwealth Court
  • Bell's Barbell House
  • Mind-Body Connection Bookstore & Spa
  • Red Velvet Lounge
  • Bloom Institute of Wellness

  • Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries
  • Deja View Theatre
  • Fae Ray Garden
  • Playful Garden
  • Moonlight Point

  • Eerie Park
  • Moonlight Falls Historical Society & Museum
  • The Old Fishing Hole
  • The Toadstool
  • H Two The O Indoor Pool

  • La Shove Beach
  • Hallowed Grounds Cemetery
  • Varg's Tavern
  • Van Gould Merchant House & Cafe
  • Everglow Academy & Colisseum

  • Zoomsweeper Test Track
  • Stone Troll Fishing Hole
  • Sam's Market Diner
  • Gypsy's Landing
  • Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity


Vlad: “Hmm…Which one should I choose…oh, I’d pick the Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity!”


Noira: “I’m so going to pick the Gypsy’s Landing.”


Here are what they picked:


Faith-Bell’s Barbell House
Manura-Bloom’s Institute of Wellness
Wayne-Daje View Theatre
Hossan-Eerie Park
Chris-Van Gould Merchant House & Café
Patricia-Zoomsweeper Test Track
Noira-Gypsy’s Landing
Vlad-Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity

***


“Go down 1 space.”
Manura: "Down? Okay."


Chris: “Then go up 4 spaces?”


Vlad: “Move 1 space to the left.”

Noira: “Move another space to the left.”
Wayne: “Move 3 spaces to the right.”
Hossan: “2 spaces down, then 1 to the right.”

Manura: “Move 1 more space down.”


Faith: “Let’s see where that ends us up at.”



 

“For some reason, 4 of you ended up at Everglow Academy & Colisseum and 4 of you at the Library of Lore & Vault of Antiquity."
Manura: “What? Copycats, I tell you! The other 3 are copycats!”
“Well, makes it easier to visit your destinations then.”
(I believe the errata was due to the 3 spaces to the right, landing everyone to the rightmost edge)


K9: *sniff*
Manura: “Relax Manura, it’s just a dog…”














Manura: “I hate dogs. They’re so slobbery and icky. That’s why I got a cat instead. But she’s getting old. I hope I can shower her with love before she goes…what am I saying? She won’t leave me like that! Never!”

***

Hossan: “What now?”
“Search for the prize…or penalty. Special ones like exemptions will only be given to the first Sim that finds it.”


Faith: “Let’s see if my fairy magic can help us here.”


Wayne: “Could it be in the dumpster?”
Manura: “Ugh. Disgusting. You’re such a dog.”
Wayne: “Say that one more time and I’ll rip you to shreds!”


Hossan: “Isn’t it ironic how despite being the only dead one, I’m the only one whose brain is still alive and functioning? It’s got to be in the building, duh!"


Meanwhile, Patricia tries the computer while Chris flips through books.


Noira: “Guys! There may not be any prize here at all! We’re just wasting time!”
Vlad: “Don’t be a Mole and help look through these books.”

***


“Let’s share what you guys found.”



Manura: “Boo! I found a -2 penalty! Had I known I shouldn't have worked so hard to find it!”


Noira: “Gosh, Wayne smells like garbage.”
Faith: “I know. He was digging through the dumps and still found nothing.”


Vlad: “Over at our side we found 50 points for the pot in one of the millions of books.”



Hossan: “It’s upsetting! Scandalous, I tell you! How could I have earned a penalty for using my brain?”
Wayne: “Maybe it’s rusty.”
Hossan: “Shut up before I’m forced to break the rules and utter expletives.”

“Here is what each place had in store. As you can see, there were some attractive prizes and grave punishments. Technically this would be worth 80 points as seen above, so you earned 50/80 points this mission. The pot is now worth 170/240. As for Manura and Hossan, the penalty incurred is for your immediate quiz. It’s also accumulative, meaning to say if you scored the lowest last quiz and earned that penalty, you would now have a -3 penalty, which could very well cost you your game. But all’s not lost yet. You’ll find out later.”
















Vlad: “The Mole dossier! You don’t know how much I want that! Not that I have no idea who the Mole is of course….okay I have no clue, that’s why I need it.”


***



“Now here’s the 2nd part of this mission. The good thing is, only 1 of you will earn that penalty. But the one who will earn it will be decided by the other players. So without further ado, let’s see who gets it.”










































“Vote 1: Hossan.”



Manura: “Smart choice of them.”
Hossan: “Shut the _ up. I don’t need any of your snappy remarks. This is only the start.”
Manura: “I’m a star. They won’t choose me.”














































“Vote 2: Manura.”
Hossan: “Spoke too soon, hag.”



















































“Vote 3: Manura.”
Manura: “How dare they!”
Hossan: “Stop being such a drama queen.”





























































































“Vote 4: Manura.”
Hossan: “Looks like you've got it, lady. I've got to thank you.”





































































































“Vote 5: Hossan.”
Hossan: “How dare they point their finger at me!”


























































































“Vote 6: Manura.”
Manura: “No…I’m going to kill the 4 of them that picked me!”

“This means it’s time for the Mole quiz.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!