Sunday 5 January 2014

8.12-The last day of fall

Finally, it’s time for the quiz.




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole have a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 6, how many tasks did the Mole choose to do?
A: 1
B: 2
C: 4
D: 6

Q4: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole enter the haunted house?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: The Mole did not enter
Q5: In Mission 6, when going to the graveyard, where was the Mole seated in the taxi?
A: Front
B: Back
C: The Mole did not sit in a taxi

Q6: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole enter the mausoleum?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole did not enter
Q7: In what order did the Mole leave the mausoleum in Mission 6?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: The Mole did not enter
Q8: In Mission 6, in what order did the Mole get his/her face painted?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: The Mole did not get the face painted
Q9: In Mission 6, why did the Mole not earn the exemption?
A: The Mole earned the exemption
B: He needed to pee
C: She was going to die
D: The Mole did not choose to do the task

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kay Micheals
B: Norma Mellow
C: Sam Darryl John
D: Lysander Harper
E: Timothy Foyer
F: Miss Chief
G: Winnie Ber


***

Sam: “I hope that Kay Micheals is out!”
Kay: “We shall see.”
“You know the rules. Lysander Harper.”
















































































































Lysander: “Yes!”
“Norma Mellow.”






















































































Norma: “What? I see blood…someone murdered me!”
“Unfortunately so, Norma Mellow. Sorry, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Miss: “Well, there she goes! What can I say; it’s all part of the game. She never did stand out to me.”



Kay: “Another one gone? Yawn.”
Lysander: “Better her than me.”



Sam: “See you!”
Norma: “I’ll come back and haunt you, Sam John!”



Norma: “I am honestly quite surprised. I was confident of the Mole, but maybe I mixed it up a little and threw in another suspect. That must have cost me my game. I’ll come back and haunt the Mole when I find out who he is!”


There goes another one, on the last day of fall! It’s so exciting as we draw closer to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!