Friday 24 January 2014

9.05-You're already dead

Welcome back to the Smole! Last time the contestants went to the whiteboards and picked a place. Somehow they ended up grouping themselves together, so it was a race to find the prize…or punishment. Vlad, Patricia, Chris and Noira helped earn 50 points, making the pot 170/240, while Hossan and Manura found themselves with a  -2 on their next quiz. Fortunately after a round of voting Hossan was spared, but the same couldn’t be said for Wayne. Who will be next to go?



First, we called back Wayne to have a little interview (with Chris being the interviewer for us):


Chris: “Thanks for coming back, Wayne.”
Wayne: “No problem. I didn't realise that I now had to complete an interview.”
Chris: “Things have changed a bit since last season, you know.”


Chris: “Anyway, on to our first question. How do you feel about being the first to be executed?”

Wayne: “Like I expressed last night: sad, shocked, a bit ashamed and humiliated. I never expected me to be going first and I was sure my instincts were right.”

Chris: “So you feel humiliated, eh?”
Wayne: “Who wouldn't? Going home first is embarrassing enough, and with me, I have to face my pack with shame now!”
Chris: “What do you think your biggest mistake was?”
Wayne: “Following my instincts too much. I zoomed in on that one Sim and I ended up being wrong.”



Chris: “I know you have some brewing rivalry between you and Vlad. How would you feel if he were executed?”
Wayne: “In a literal sense, I guess I’ll be happy. In a figurative sense, I’ll still be happy because that means he would have taken my place and go home first, and then he disgraces his clan while I bring glory to mine. It’s a win-win situation here!”
Chris: “Thank you for your time Wayne. We hope to see you around some time!”















Vlad: “I’m glad Wayne is gone, really. He disgraced his pack, but I brought glory to my clan, despite how much I hate being a vampire. We were always at loggerheads with each other, we two groups. So now that Wayne is gone…take that! Ha!”

***


Chris: “Sigh. I've been having sleepless nights lately.”

***


Noira: “I wonder how these measly mortals get food…Apparently they cook. Gosh, this is hard!”


Hossan: “You’ll be dropping like a fly in no time!”
Chris: “Gasp! How could you say such a thing, you jelly bean monster?”
Hossan: “Pah! You’re going to die a sad old man, with no achievements whatsoever!”
Chris: “Contrary to your belief, I have made many achievements. I’m actually a rich entrepreneur, mind you! You’re just some biker dude with no life!”


***


Chris: “I can’t believe you chose be as the Mole! Don’t you trust me?”
Patricia: “Because you’re a butterfly!”
Chris: “Don’t go bonkers on me now…”



Manura: “Woah! Oh, it’s just you. Mind if I join?”
Hossan: “Duh!”
Manura: “Then I shall impose myself.”


Noira: “What are you doing there, Faith?”
Faith: “It’s so relaxing here! Have a try!”


Chris: “Is this a pool party? Whoops!”
Hossan: “Don’t try to kill me you old turd!”
Chris: “You’re already dead.”



Vlad: “What’s this? A party? Well, it’d be awkward if I didn't join.”


“How convenient of you guys to gather at the pool. Just in time for your next mission, too. You guys will be walking the scorching hot firepit. Anyone who makes it across earns 50 points for the group, and the exemption will go to the one who bravely walks over it like nothing ever happened.”

***


Vlad: “There’s no way I’m joining. I’m a vampire for goodness sake!”



“Patricia! You’re up first!”
Patricia: “Ouch! This is hot! Gosh, my stockings are burnt crisp!”


Noira: “Oh hi Pretteh.”
Pretteh: *growls*
Noira: “Huh? Ow! Stop that! Ugh, I’m getting out of this house you mad cat!”




“Manura, it’s your turn.”
Manura: “It’s not like it’s some radioactive substance or something…ouch! Hot, hot, hot! I’m going back! Oh, my poor feet!”



Manura: “That was excruciating! I need a massage, pronto!”
Patricia: “Shall I call the aliens? I think they have provide free masseur services.”




“Next up, Noira.”
Noira: “Brace yourself, Noira.”
Chris: “Is it that hot?”
Noira: “Why not you try?”




Chris: “Oh my poor soles!”



Noira: “Told you. Now, is this typical of all humans? To be over-the-top and arrogant?”
Chris: “What? No!”
Noira: “Interesting. Tell me more about you humans.”




Hossan: “Good thing I got out of the pool in time before I drowned.”
“Hossan, you’re up.”



Hossan: “Hey, I feel fine! I don’t feel anything! Though that’s probably because I’m a ghost.”



“Lastly, Faith.”
Faith: “I hope my fairy dust will help me…hey, this is easy!”
“So I guess we have 2 exemption holders. Faith and Hossan will battle it out for that exemption later.”

***


Vlad: “If you’re thinking of scaring me, it failed. Miserably.”
Hossan: “Aw. But you’re such a coward. I thought vampires were fearless? So why didn't you go try the firewalk? Chicken?”
Vlad: “I’m a vampire!”
Hossan: “Stop using that as an excuse! You’re just chicken, admit it! Pok Pok Pok!”
Vlad: “Don’t make me get out there and kill you…”
Hossan: “Come at me, bro!”



Manura: “Oh, Pretteh, we will conquer this one day. And then they’ll all see.”
Pretteh: “Purr.”
Manura: “What’s that childish bickering?”



Vlad: “I’m not in a good mood right now.”
Chris: “Neither am I!”
Vlad: “You know what? I’m going to read your mind.”
Chris: “That’s invasion of privacy!”
Vlad: “Exactly. I see…you’re a modern Macbeth!”
Chris: “What? Nonsense!”















Chris: “I hate that Vlad! I hate all the occults in this house! I must win it for us humans! But I guess it’s true that I’m a modern Macbeth. I remember when I was starting out business with a few friends, I got a bit greedy…together with my wife, we embezzled a few funds and got to where we are today. Nobody noticed, and everybody was at each other’s throats except ours. The plan we conjured was perfect. Except Patricia was crushed from the guilt and went nuts. I guess that’s the price you’d have to pay for wealth. I’m glad the pioneers of that company are long dead now though. I’m the sole pioneer left standing. My daughters don’t like me very much but who cares? My actions brought them happiness and a comfortable life.”



Manura: “Let’s practice the catwalk down and play some fine tunes, as if we have won this.”



Manura: “Aah, classical. So classic.”


Vlad: “It’s time I wrote in my journal.”


***



“And this is the 2nd part of this mission, where Faith and Hossan will battle it out for the exemption…only they won’t. With your votes, the exemption holder will be decided.”



Hossan: “You guys better be voting for me, especially you, lovely genie.”


Faith: “Yikes, he’s canvassing votes already! I’m not sure what luck I will have against him.”



Vlad: “Don’t listen to him, Noira!”
Noira: “And I should listen to you?”


***



Faith: “I should win this exemption because I’m a fairy, and fairies don’t go well with fire. I sacrificed a lot and had a lot of courage to do that mission. So the exemption should be my reward!”




Hossan: “I deserve the exemption! Faith used her magic to save herself. I didn't! Sure, I didn't feel anything, but I’m entertaining, much more than her. I should stick around longer!”




Chris: “I actually vote for Hossan to win that exemption, because I feel Faith cheated. Hossan, well he didn't feel anything due to his occult state.”



Patricia: “I vote for Hossan because Chris did. I hope I made the right choice.”




Noira: “I choose Faith to win because girl power and magic is so much better. Hossan is just due and I can’t wait for him to leave!”















Manura: “I choose Hossan to win because I’m closer to him than Faith.”



Vlad: “I’d vote Faith since she’s not as mean and a jerk like Hossan is. It doesn’t feel right for someone like him to win.”


And with that, Hossan wins by a vote of 4-3! Time for the quiz now. Hossan chooses not to use the exemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!