Sunday 26 January 2014

9.08-It brings me immense pleasure



Chris: “Perfect. Who shall be my unsuspecting Snow White?”

***

Time to take the quiz. Hossan uses his exemption.


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Can the Mole do magic?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: Identify a trait of the Mole.
A: Avant Garde
B: Supernatural skeptic
C: Evil
D: Gatherer
E: Good
F: Clumsy

Q4: In Mission 4, where was the Mole seated?
A: Scratched sofa
B: Loveseat
C: Clean sofa

Q5: In Mission 4, where did the Mole stand from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th

Q6: In Mission 4, how many times did the Mole bet wrongly?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3

Q7: In Mission 4, how many points did the Mole have at the end of the first bet?
A: 5
B: 25
C: 30

Q8: In Mission 4, how many points did the Mole have in the end?
A: 0
B: 4
C: 6
D: 30

Q9: In Mission 4, what was the Mole’s highest bet?
A: 15
B: 25

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Vlad Pire
B: Chris Winters
C: Hossan Ghoti
D: Manura Dewick
E: Noira Green
F: Faith Remosso


***



Faith: “I still don’t understand how to use this computer thing fully. It’s very complex and too high-tech.”
Hossan: “Prepare to see your love stolen from you, Vlad.”
Vlad: “What? I have no love on anyone!”
Hossan: “I heard you have a crush on Noira.”
Vlad: “Nonsense!”
“I didn't call you here to chit-chat. I called you here for your execution. Firstly, the pot now has 460/1430 points. Wow, look at how much is going to the Mole already. You have to work harder.”


“Now, Faith Remosso.”
Faith: “Well, here goes nothing.”



















































































































“Faith, you are safe!”
Faith: “Woo!”




“Manura Dewick.”




























































































































Manura: “What? Impossible!”
“I’m sorry Manura, but you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and head outside.”
Manura: “Wait!”



Manura: “Here.”
Hossan: “What’s this?”
Manura: “Remember what we talked about. Make sure it happens.”
Hossan: “You’re already gone, so…”
Manura: “Just do it. It brings me immense pleasure.”
Hossan: “I won’t take orders from anyone, but I find this pleasurable too, so fine.”

***

Chris: “So Manura, how do you feel about being the 3rd to be executed?”
Manura: “I found I suprising, definitely. How could I have lost? I was pretty sure I would be safe this time. I had expected someone like Faith or Noira to go. I guess that means my Mole is wrong.”


Chris: “What do you think your mistake was that sent you out the door?”
Manura: “I think it’s the fact I was indecisive. I found it strange, but maybe I was looking too far ahead and overthinking. I kept jumping from one mole to the next, and apparently the others must have locked in on their suspects already. This shows how important the journal is.”
Chris: “Manura, given one more chance, what would you have done differently?”
Manura: “Sticking to one suspect, and not this one. Probably sticking to my previous Mole. I know that I would have won like that. Well, there goes my money. I’m sure Pretteh won’t mind though.”

Chris: “Thank you for your time, Manura. Hope to see you soon! Sort of.”

***



Chris: “How do I get that thing down?”



Hossan: “Aah…”



Chris: “Well, maybe I’ll think of it when I actually get some sleep.”


And there goes Manura Dewick and her cat Pretteh! With only 5 left, who will be out next? Who is the Mole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!