Friday 31 January 2014

9.13-You just float through them




Welcome to the finale of the Smole, Season 9! It felt like yesterday that 8 contestants joined the Smole, mostly to attain pride and glory than money, but one by one, they left with heads hung low, until only 3 remain. Who among these 3 will win? Who amongst them is the Mole? It will all be revealed now.

Before their last mission…

Some decide to read their journals…in private,


Some choose to redo a previous mission,

And some look for more clues.
Vlad: “What’s this? Oh, character profiles of all the contestants. How did it end up here?”



Hossan: “I heard Vlad found the dossier in the bathroom, behind the brick wall. So that’s where I put them! Well, I don’t think it will be of much use anymore anyway. I’m going to win this. I’m going to intimidate the others to let me win!”

***


Chris: “I might as well relax myself. Why should I be working so hard?”
“Everyone, gather by the fire.”


“Congratulations on making it this far. Today will be the last time you will see each other, most probably. Your last mission is worth 70 points. Even the Mole technically won this season seeing that you guys will never earn more than half of the pot, you guys should still put in your best effort. You will be heading to a dark room. Considering the fact that you have spent so much time together, this mission is apt. You have to look for your other finalists. If you find 1 of them, 35 points are added. Find both, and all 70 will be added. Good luck. You have 2 hours to find them.”


The final 3 arrive at the venue.


Chris: “I feel like I’m going mad….but I must regain my composure.”

Vlad: “It’s so exciting!”
Chris: “Finally, I can see Patricia again!”
Hossan: “Whatev.”


“You may enter. Your 2 hours start now!”



Chris: “Where could they be?”
Vlad: “Ow! I think I bumped into a tree!”
Hossan: “I honestly couldn't care less. I lost to the Mole already anyway.”






Chris: “Ah! There you are! Gosh, this room is duller and gloomier than the house! Fortunately I could spot you from afar. Good thing for ghosts!”
Hossan: “Whatever, old man.”


***



Vlad: “Where could the others be?”




Chris: “We should stick together.’
Hossan: “Why?”
Chris: “We have less than an hour left, and we don’t want to go round in circles looking for you again. What? Are you afraid to let me lead?”
Hossan: “Me? Afraid? Never!”

***

Chris: “Ow! I think I bumped into a wall!”
Hossan: “There are walls here?”
Chris: “Of course you won’t know. You just float through them.”

***


Vlad: “I can’t see anything in here!”




Hossan: “We’re going nowhere, just let me lead, you old pimp.”



Vlad: “I think I bumped into yet another wall…”


***




Chris: “Come on, let’s just go. I don’t think we've explored this area yet.”
Hossan: “You can tell?”
Chris: “…No.”



Vlad: “Stupid wall.”



***




Hossan: “We don’t have time. We only have 10 minutes to find him.”
Chris: “I think he’s avoiding us on purpose.”






























































































































































































“Time’s up! Time to go!”
Chris: “Great. Only 35/70.”
Hossan: “Or 525/1600. It’s final now. Great job, you loser.”
Chris: “You couldn't find him either.”
Hossan: “Because you duped me into following you.”
Chris: “I thought you were smart?”



Vlad: “Is this the way out?”




Chris: “Thanks a lot Vlad.”

Vlad: “It was hard to see inside there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!