Thursday 9 January 2014

8.19-A Mole problem



Previously, 3 contestants went to do a triathlon while one snowboarded. Accusations flew and sabotages aplenty. Only 40/60 points were added to the pot, making it 616/1302 points. Winnie was the last player to be executed and she took it in her stride. With the finale here, who will win? And this burning question continues to pulsate: Who is the Mole?




I realise that this dog has been outside forever. I think he’s stuck in the snow. Poor thing.


Kay: “Good morning.”
Timothy: “Good morning, Kay. Any problem today?”
Miss: “I have a problem. A mole problem.”
Timothy: “You have a mole? Well, you should look for a beautician then!”
Miss: “Very funny.”
Timothy: “I’m trying to lighten things up here. It’s either you get it or you don’t.”


Timothy: “So, you live in the lap of luxury eh?”
Miss: “Yup. And I love it!”
Timothy: “Things have been going easy for you in life, I think. That’s why you’re seeking for adventure. One thing I’m curious though: why hide the fact that you’re married, Goldie?”
Miss: “It’s nothing.”
Timothy: “You can run, but you can’t hide. I think what you’re facing is a mid-life crisis.”
Miss: “A mid-life crisis?”
Timothy: “You’re seeking to regain your youth, am I right? You want to feel young again. Don’t worry. A lot of others do too. It’s very common. Come to my igloo office and I’ll share more.”



Kay: “Ah, a perfect place to look through my journal.”

***

The last mission commences. The final 3 are given a map of Sunset Valley. They are also given a name of all the subway stations in a place called Simerset Valley, which has a similar layout to Sunset Valley. The contestants are to figure out where each subway station might be if put in Sunset Valley. For every 2 stations correctly identified, 49.5 points are earned. This is worth 198 points.




Kay: “Does this place smell like a toilet to any of you?”
“That’s because that fire pit is made of pig skin.”
Kay: “Ugh!”
Miss: “How creative!”
Kay: “Let us begin.”
Miss: “Ooh, I want to have a go! I say that the library is Dantenade!”



Kay: “Well, we’re at a loss right now, so we’ll go with you. I believe that Cerulean Station is at Lofty Cerulean Pool or something. They both share the same name.”
Timothy: “It’s never going to be that easy.”
Miss: “I agree. Cerulean Station is probably at that fishing pond surrounded by the manors!”



Kay: “You could be right.”
Miss: “We’re so going to win this! Okay, how about Skylights being at….Mick’s master karaoke?”




Miss: “Now was the perfect time to make my mark and sabotage ruthlessly! If I don’t do it now, I’ll never get the chance! I don’t need the money anyway. I've got lots of it.”



Timothy: “I was thinking Central Park.”
Miss: “No, no, it must be at the karaoke! Central Park is probably Augustine Lane or something.”
Timothy: “It doesn't make sense for a subway station to be at the park though.”
Kay: “You just contradicted yourself. But remember, this isn't Sunset Valley. If so, Central Park could be the Metro Square station.”



Kay: “You know, now that I think of it, Cerulean Station has to be at Lofty Cerulean Pool. We've got to be comparing similarities here. If not, why ask us to put down the stations in Sunset Valley? They are similar! So that’s at the pool, and…Novene be by the waterfall?”
Timothy: “That doesn't make sense.”
Miss: “No, it doesn't. I suspect it’s the supermarket. I think Paddock could be at Performance Park. It looks deserted and underdeveloped, not to mention swampy!”



Timothy: “Do you think the Salon could be Metro Square? I mean, it’s pretty popular.”
Kay: “Rubbish! But I wish so too.”
Miss: “Don’t try to sow the wrong seeds, Timothy! We all know what you’re planning. I say the Salon is Simerset Station.”


Kay: “Augustine Lane…that’s probably at the pond near the manors then.”
Timothy: “You guys are speaking rubbish. Why destroy the scenery?”
Miss and Kay: “Rubbish? How dare you! You’re outnumbered anyway. We’re sticking with what we have.”




Timothy: “They hardly gave me a chance to speak! And I tried to help them! They’re obviously sabotaging. Like it matters now. We should be earning those points! I tried to fight my way true with little luck.”



Yes
After much discussion, this is their final answer.

 Blogger is stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  


Kay: “So? How did we do?”
Timothy: “Why are you looking at me?”
“The results? They’ll be revealed at the finale.”

Miss: “I’m going inside. My hands are so frozen they can be in a painting!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!