Monday 6 January 2014

8.14-The proud soldier will always be the first to go down



Timothy: “Just relax and tell me all your worries.”
Kay: “Right now it’s the Mole, but my main concern is my boutique.”
Timothy: “I see that you’re a career-minded woman. You need to take it easy. Take it like you’re on vacation.”



Timothy: “I've got an idea. Here Kay, stare into this stopwatch. You’ll feel very sleepy…your eyelids…they’re getting heavier and heavier…you can’t keep them open anymore…your body is fatigued….this lounge chair is so comfy….


Kay: *Snores*
Timothy: “Perfect. Now, you shall tell me who you think the Mole is.”
Kay: “Sam Darryl John.”
Timothy: “I see…continue to think it is Sam Darryl John. When I sneeze, you shall wake up and remember to pick Sam Darryl John for your next quiz, as well as make up with him.”


Timothy: “Achoo!”
Kay: “Well, that was a pleasant rest. What were we doing again?”
Timothy: “We were about to take the quiz. Let’s go.”




Sam: “I witnessed everything! Am I glad I refused his services! He tried to hypnotise Kay and tell him who she believes is the Mole! Well, obviously he knows she’s wrong. I can’t be the Mole! Or can I? We shall see.”

***




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Who does the Mole interact with the least?
A: Kay Micheals
B: Lysander Harper
C: Timothy Foyer
D: Winnie Ber
E: Sam Darryl John
F: Miss Chief

Q3: How many exemptions does the Mole have so far?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2
D: 3 or more

Q4: In Mission 7, which grill did the Mole pick?
A: Seaward left
B: Seaward Middle
C: Seaward Right
D: Inland left
E: Inland Middle
F: Inland Right

Q5: In Mission 7, who was to the left of the Mole?
A: Sam Darryl John
B: Lysander Harper
C: Timothy Foyer
D: Miss Chief
E: Nobody
F: Nobody was to the right of the Mole
Q6: In Mission 7, who was to the right of the Mole?
A: Lysander Harper
B: Winnie Ber
C: Kay Micheals
D: Miss Chief
E: Nobody
F: Nobody was to the left of the Mole
Q7: In Mission 7, what quality hot dog did the Mole make?
A: Burnt
B: Normal
C: Nice

Q8: In what order did the Mole finish grilling in Mission 7?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
Q9: In Mission 7, did the Mole drop a hot dog?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kay Micheals
B: Sam Darryl John
C: Lysander Harper
D: Timothy Foyer
E: Miss Chief
F: Winnie Ber


***


“Welcome to the another execution ceremony. We have quite a disparity this time. There are those who seem to have caught on to the Mole, and others who haven’t a clue what they’re doing.”
Sam: “Cross my heart, I know exactly who the Mole is.”



Lysander: “I know that I will be safe.”
“We shall see. Lysander Harper.”














































































































































































Lysander: “What?”
 “I’m sorry Lysander, but you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Sam: “The proud soldier will always be the first to go down.”
Winnie: “Well, he’s made a lot of people think that he’s the Mole! He went down with a fight!”
Kay: “And I admire his bravery and boldness. But that cost him.”
Timothy: “I actually chose him for the longest time, and so did my ex-coalition members. Am I lucky!”



Lysander: “I hope I made a lot of the other contestants think that I’m the Mole. I've been putting up an act the whole time, to make myself seem like the Mole. I guess I can never retire from this acting business. But I got weary fast and it was hard to keep up my act, so I focused all my energy on maintaining my ‘image’ that I didn’t pay too much attention to those around me and the Mole. I sincerely wish the rest good luck though, and I hope all the saboteurs in there don’t end up walking down the same path as I did.”


***


Kay: “Lysander was in the shed when he found that clue, and he found another in that fireplace. Maybe someone deliberately left them there to fool him?”


Sam: “You! You’re the Mole, you fairy!”
Winnie: “What? What discrimination! If that’s what you think, fine!”
Kay: “Let me handle this messy situation. I’m sorry about that Sam, will you forgive her?”
Sam: “Fancy you speaking up for her when you’re in a mess yourself.”



Miss: “My, you look great today.”
Timothy: “Er…thanks.”




Miss: “I love my charm! It must be due to my aura! If I can twist them around my ring finger, perhaps I’ll be able to get things to go my way!”


Flirts ahoy!


Kay: “You brighten up my life, Sam.”
Sam: “Okay now you’re just plain creepy. Has insanity struck you too? Oh wait, I forgot. It already did!”



Timothy: “Looks like it worked…”
Miss: “They’re pathetic. Let’s show them how it’s done.”

***

Kay: “I don’t get it, Miss. I tried doing everything to gain his acceptance, but he just dismisses every single one of them! How do you do it?”
Miss: “You have to give him some time. Who asked you to make enemies? Be like me, be chill about everything and have fun!”



Snow comes down as Lysander departs. It’s out with the old and in with the new. Will the others be able to figure out the Mole?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!