Friday 16 August 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Ramona Romano

Introducing our next contestant: Ramona Romano! Find out about her interview below:



Interviewer: "Introduce yourself."

Ramona: "Hello. I am Ramona Romano. Dancing is my life. That's why I became a professional dancer."

Interviewer: "How old are you?"

Ramona: "If you must know...I'm 34. But I was born in September so I'm not that old."

Interviewer: "What are your specialties?"

Ramona: "I really love tango and west coast swing. It's so passionate and emotive."

Interviewer: "Let's hear about your family. Are they dancers too? What are their names?"

Ramona: "My father is Edoardo and my mother is Giordana. They don't dance but they met in a band. I have a brother. His name is Gino. He holds a PH.D and is currently a university researcher. We are very different."

Interviewer: "Why did you join the Smole?"

Ramona: "To spread the love. The love of dancing. The love of tango. The love of WCS. I want more Sims to appreciate it."

Interviewer: "What's your strategy?"

Ramona: "I don't really have one. I'll see where my heart takes me."

Interviewer: "Which Smole season did you like the most?"

Ramona: "Season 42. There were a lot of hot men on that season. Oops. Did I say that out loud?"

Interviewer: "Yes you did. What about your favourite Mole?"

Ramona: "I have to say Bonita Perez. She's like me. She loves dancing."

Interviewer: "Dancing is really your life. I imagine that your greatest moments come from it."

Ramona: "Yes. I still remember fondly the first time I was acquainted with west coast swing. A friend from a bar dragged me to his little dance club and I fell in love with the movements. I was so proud when I won my first competition there."

Interviewer: "Your lifetime wish is to be the world's greatest dancer."

Ramona: "Actually, it's to get married and settle down."

Interviewer: "I see. Now let's move on to some of your other favourites. We talked about dancing, but what about your favourite food?"

Ramona: "Crepes. I love desserts in general."

Interviewer: "How about your favourite colour?"

Ramona: "Hot pink."

Interviewer: "What about your favourite music genre?"

Ramona: "I really love Latin music."

Interviewer: "Can you share some of your favourite songs of all-time?"

Ramona: "Of course. I like Besame Mucho by Andrea Bocelli. That man's voice is amazing. I also like La Cumparsita. It's one of the first few songs I danced to. And of course Sway, by Michael Buble. That man's voice is so silky smooth."

Interviewer: "Let's talk about movies now. What kind of movies do you like? Could you provide examples?"

Ramona: "I love romance films, such as The Notebook, Dirty Dancing or even Pride and Prejudice. It's so interesting to see how love transcends time."

Interviewer: "What is your favourite season?"

Ramona: "I thought you asked that already."

Interviewer: "I meant whether it's spring, summer..."

Ramona: "Oh, spring. Definitely spring. It's the season of love!"

Interviewer: "Perfect. We just have one last question for you: Ramona, are you the Mole?"

Ramona: "Sadly no."

Interviewer: "Can we believe you? We'll find out. Thanks for tuning in to this interview. To find out more about Ramona and whether she's the Mole, do watch Season 59 when it airs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!