Saturday 10 August 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Raymundo Hansen

 

The next contestant officially on Season 59 is Raymundo Hansen! Read his interview below:











Interviewer: "Good afternoon, Raymundo."

Raymundo: "Good afternoon."

Interviewer: "Shall we start?"

Raymundo: "Whenever you're ready."

Interviewer: "Let's begin with an introduction of yourself."

Raymundo: "My name is Raymundo Hansen. I'm a 44-year-old Sim Fu coach. I was born on June 3rd. I'm married to my lovely wife Elena with two wonderful daughters Ines and Alana. I come from a family of six: my father Miguel practised Sim fu himself while my mother Isabella took care of this family. I am the oldest of four children. My siblings are Carlos, Sofia, and Eva respectively."

Interviewer: "I can see your love for the martial art. You are even dressed like one."

Raymundo: "Many of the opponents are from China. To understand their psyche, one has to become them."

Interviewer: "Very wise words. You said your father practised Sim Fu. Is that what got you into Sim Fu?"

Raymundo: "Yes."

Interviewer: "Do your children like Sim Fu as much as you do?"

Raymundo: "More. But they are far too young."

Interviewer: "You're not an unfamiliar name in the space. You coached world champion Benison. That must be your proudest moment, seeing him clinch that title."

Raymundo: "I am happy he achieved great success."

Interviewer: "Tell me more about your aspiration. Is it to coach future generations of Sim Fu practitioners?"

Raymundo: "No. I want to make a lot of money. That's part of why I joined."

Interviewer: "Huh. You're a very deep man. What other secrets are you hiding?"

Raymundo: "If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret any more. But in Sim Fu, we learn to be honest with ourselves."

Interviewer: "Do you have any hobbies? Other than Sim Fu?"

Raymundo: "That is my job, not my hobby. I play chess occasionally."

Interviewer: "Sharp in mind and body."

Raymundo: "Sim Fu isn't just about the body."

Interviewer: "Indeed. Let's move on to the next segment. I want to know what your favourites are. Let's start with your favourite food."

Raymundo: "I like any Tex-mex cuisine."

Interviewer: "Favourite colour?"

Raymundo: "Spice brown."

Interviewer: "Favourite music genre?"

Raymundo: "Classic rock."

Interviewer: "Interesting. What songs do you like?"

Raymundo: "A couple of classics, such as Hotel California by The Eagles, Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen."

Interviewer: "What kind of movies do you like?"

Raymundo: "I enjoy action a lot. Some movies I recently watched or rewatched and liked were Enter the Dragon, Kill Bill, and Bullet Train."

Interviewer: "Favourite season?"

Raymundo: "Spring."

Interviewer: "Favourite Smole season?"

Raymundo: "Season 1. That's where everything began."

Interviewer: "Favourite Mole?"

Raymundo: "Michael Mullard from Season 1. He was the pioneer Mole. He went in blind and you have to admire him for that."

Interviewer: "Do you aspire to be like him? What's your strategy on the Smole?"

Raymundo: "My strategy is to think before doing. Many mistakes are make because we do not have a clear head."

Interviewer: "Raymundo, are you the Mole?"

Raymundo: "I am not the Mole."

Interviewer: "Interesting. Thank you for tuning in to this interview. To find out more about Raymundo and whether he's the Mole, do tune in to Season 59 when it airs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!