Saturday 24 August 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Sienna Justine Piers

 

We have one last exclusive interview for you and that is with Sienna Justine Piers!











Interviewer: "Hi Sienna."

Sienna: "Hi. Thank you for having me."

Interviewer: "My pleasure. Introduce yourself for the audience?"

Sienna: "I'm Sienna. My full name is Sienna Justine Piers. I am 33 this year and I work as a doctor. I opened my own clinic a few years ago. I'm married to my husband Dominic and we just welcomed a baby boy Wade last year. In April too, like me."

Interviewer: "Congratulations!"

Sienna: "Thank you."

Interviewer: "Life as a new mother must be hard."

Sienna: "It is but it's also very fruitful. I now understand how my parents felt when taking care of me."

Interviewer: "Do you want to take this moment to appreciate them? Tell us their names too."

Sienna: "Oh sure. Their names are Kyle and Corrine. Mom and Dad, thank you so much for raising me to be the woman I am today. I am grateful for all your teachings and Dominic and I will do our best to raise Wade like how you raised me."

Interviewer: "That's very touching."

Sienna: "Thank you."

Interviewer: "What made you decide to separate from your baby and join the Smole?"

Sienna: "Oh, Dom said it would be good for one of us to relax and take some time off. I've been so busy with motherhood and the clinic that I never properly took care of myself. And when I get back at least one of us will be rejuvenised."

Interviewer: "That's very smart. Speaking of your clinic, let's talk more about your professional accomplishments."

Sienna: "Of course! Opening my own private clinic has been one of the greatest accomplishments in my life."

Interviewer: "There must be a lot of stress that comes along with it."

Sienna: "There is but it's part and parcel of entrepreneurship. Opening my own clinic has been my lifelong dream so I'm proud to have finally fulfilled it."

Interviewer: "What do you like to do in your free time?"

Sienna: "I like to read and do yoga to help me relax."

Interviewer: "I see. Now let's move on to our next segment. We'll discuss your favourite things, starting with your favourite food."

Sienna: "I like my husband's spaghetti."

Interviewer: "What about your favourite colour?"

Sienna: "I always liked the calming colours of blue and green, but if I had to pick one, it would be blue."

Interviewer: "What is your favourite music genre?"

Sienna: "Classical music helps me relax after a long day. I have Clair de Lune, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik and Fantasie Impromptu on loop in my playlist."

Interviewer: "What about movie genres? Is it something equally calming and relaxing?"

Sienna: "Ha ha, it's actually the opposite. I like dramas."

Interviewer: "Give us some examples."

Sienna: "Good Will Hunting, Legal Eagles, and The Doctor. I like medical and legal dramas."

Interviewer: "What about your favourite season?"

Sienna: "I think it would be winter."

Interviewer: "And in the context of the Smole?"

Sienna: "Season 54, because Agatha did a really good job at handling what was thrown at her while keeping suspicions low."

Interviewer: "She must be your favourite Mole."

Sienna: "How did you guess? Ha ha."

Interviewer: "We just have two more questions for you. Firstly, how do you plan on playing the game?"

Sienna: "I'm quite resilient and can adapt to stress and changes, so I think I would try not to be too involved in challenges in order to focus on the main game, but I am going to keep my strategy flexible."

Interviewer: "Our final question: Sienna, are you the Mole?"

Sienna: "I'm not the Mole, sorry."

Interviewer: "We shall see if we can trust your words. Thank you for tuning in to this interview. If you want to find out more about Sienna and whether she's the Mole, do catch Season 59 when it airs."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!