Friday 2 August 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Samantha Perry

Our next contestant is Samantha Perry! Read more about her exclusive interview here:











Interviewer: "Hi Samantha. Tell me more about yourself."

Samantha: "Hi, I'm Samantha Perry. I'm 27 years old this year. My parents are Ely and Aisha and my brother is Jonathan. I love to bake and collect vintage items. I can sing and play the guitar too."

Interviewer: "Ely and Aisha are very non-white sounding names."

Samantha: "My mother was from Mauritania. She was married off to my father and moved with him. However, we visit our hometown regularly. He really loves African culture."

Interviewer: "I heard your family is rich."

Samantha: "Oh, yes."

Interviewer: "Are you seeing anyone?"

Samantha: "I am. His name is Ethmane."

Interviewer: "Why are you on the Smole? It's definitely not for money."

Samantha: "It would be fun. I'm going to try and enjoy myself and the journey."

Interviewer: "Let's move on to a fun segment: favourites! What is your favourite food?"

Samantha: "Cake. It doesn't matter which flavour."

Interviewer: "What is favourite colour?"

Samantha: "Gold. It's so pretty."

Interviewer: "What is your favourite music genre?"

Samantha: "I actually really like gospel. The power in their voices, oh it's so heavenly!"

Interviewer: "Name 3 of your favourite songs."

Samantha: "Amazing Grace by Mahalia Jackson, His Eye is On the Sparrow by Whitney Houston and Lauryn Hill, and the third...this is hard. It is a toss up between Oh Happy Day by Edwin Hawkers Singers and I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston."

Interviewer: "The last one is not gospel."

Samantha: "I just really like Whitney Houston."

Interviewer: "Favourite movie genre and movies?"

Samantha: "I like dramas. For example, The Pursuit of Happyness, Rudy, and Hidden Figures."

Interviewer: "What is your favourite month?"

Samantha: "January! I was born in January."

Interviewer: "What is your favourite season?"

Samantha: "Winter. It's really cooling."

Interviewer: "You like the snow?"

Samantha: "It doesn't snow where I'm from."

Interviewer: "Which season of the Smole is your favourite?"

Samantha: "I like so many of them, but Season 3 holds a special place in my heart. It was the first time I saw representation."

Interviewer: "Who's your favourite Mole?"

Samantha: "I would have to go with Sylvester Lindon. I think he did an amazing job of turning the circumstances in his favour."

Interviewer: "What is something others don't really know about you?"

Samantha: "Don't tell anyone but actually I can see perfectly fine. I just like wearing glasses as they make me feel beautiful."

Interviewer: "What is your greatest wish?"

Samantha: "To be the most beautiful woman on the world. I'm working my way there and I'm almost there."

Interviewer: "Sure. One last question: Samantha, are you the Mole?"

Samantha: "I'm not the Mole."

Interviewer: "We shall see about that. Thanks for tuning in to this interview. If you want to find out more about Samantha and whether she's the Mole, do watch Season 59 when it airs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!