Saturday 3 August 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Sheila Rammstein



The next contestant to be on the Smole is Sheila Rammstein! Read about her exclusive interview here:





Interviewer: "Hi there. Let's get started. Tell me about yourself."

Sheila: "I'm Sheila. I'm 35 years old and I'm a magician. You may have heard about me. I am engaged to a lovely man named Seamus and we're here as a pre-wedding honeymoon."

Interviewer: "Is that so?"

Sheila: "Well, the fame and money are a big bonus."

Interviewer: "What is your strategy?"

Sheila: "I'm going to form bonds with allies. Two heads are better than one."

Interviewer: "Let's get to know you better. Being a magician isn't a career path many take in adulthood. What do your parents have to say about this?"

Sheila: "My parents were very supportive of my decision. They did everything they could to help me and I am grateful to them."

Interviewer: "Let's have a shout out to them. What are their names?"

Sheila: "Evelyn and Marcus Rammstein. Mom, Dad, I love you!"

Interviewer: "That's so sweet. When's your birth month?"

Sheila: "July. Why?"

Interviewer: "Just in the topic of getting to know you better. On that note, let's move on to the next segment: favourites, starting with: food."

Sheila: "Fish and chips."

Interviewer: "Colour."

Sheila: "Red. Or blue. But mostly red."

Interviewer: "Music genre."

Sheila: "Instrumental music."

Interviewer: "Songs?"

Sheila: "The Entertainer, Magic Dance, Rewrite the Stars."

Interviewer: "Movie genre?"

Sheila: "Fantasy."

Interviewer: "Examples?"

Sheila: "Harry Potter, The Prestige, Now You See Me."

Interviewer: "Season?"

Sheila: "Autumn."

Interviewer: "Smole season?"

Sheila: "Season 50."

Interviewer: "Mole?"

Sheila: "Shirley DeSota. She managed to get the whole pot! She took a risk and it paid off."

Interviewer: "Before we end this interview, what is something you want the audience to walk away remembering?"

Sheila: "I'm going to be the world's greatest magician. Just you wait. I won a magic contest before so it's only a matter of time and opportunity."

Interviewer: "Lastly, Sheila, are you the Mole?"

Sheila: "I wish but it isn't me."

Interviewer: "We will find out in due time. Thank you for tuning in to this interview. If you want to know more about Sheila and whether she's the Mole, do tune in to Season 59 when it airs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!