Friday 9 August 2024

59.Bonus-Interview with Jordana Hammond

 


The next exclusive interview we have is with Jordana Hammond! Read more here:




Interviewer: "Hi Jordana."

Jordana: "Hi!"

Interviewer: "Good to have you. Let's start with an introduction."

Jordana: "Sure! I'm Jordana Hammond. I'm 26 years old and I'm an environmental scientist. I was born in March and am currently single. In my spare time I enjoy birdwatching. I tried to get into chess and painting before but couldn't quite get into it. I'm also a hobbyist photographer. Hehe!"

Interviewer: "Great to hear! What made you decide to join the Smole?"

Jordana: "It's my family's encouragement, really. Mom, Dad, Tyler, if you're watching this I love y'all! Hehe!"

Interviewer: "What are their names?"

Jordana: "My mom's Linda, my dad's David and my younger brother's Tyler."

Interviewer: "What's your strategy going on the Smole?"

Jordana: "Hehe, To be true to myself."

Interviewer: "How is that going to help you win?"

Jordana: "I don't know hehe, but I definitely don't want to pretend to be someone I'm not to win. But...hehe."

Interviewer: "There's a twinkle in your eyes."

Jordana: "Hehe! Not many know this but I think I'm a pretty good liar. So if I really have to, I might be able to get ahead. Hehe! Shh!"

Interviewer: "Can you explain the helmet? I couldn't help but notice it."

Jordana: "Hehe, of course! I'm very clumsy. I wear this helmet to protect myself. Unlike woodpeckers. I don't have a thick skull to protect me from concussions."

Interviewer: "What's your greatest accomplishment?"

Jordana: "Not breaking a bone for over 2 years. I hope I don't jinx it hehe!"

Interviewer: "That's...to each her own. What would your biggest wish be?"

Jordana: "For everyone in my family to be safe, healthy and happy."

Interviewer: "What a wonderful wish."

Jordana: "Hehe!"

Interviewer: "So which month were you born in?"

Jordana: "March! Did you know I once saw a garganey in March?"

Interviewer: "Fascinating. Let's hear more about your favourite things."

Jordana: "Okay! My favourite food is fruit parfait, my favourite colour is pink, my favourite music is indie folk. I really like the songs Some Nights by Fun, Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, and Let Her Go by Passenger. My favourite movies are anything with dramatic scenes, but I really like them all. I really enjoyed Shawshank Redemption and The Fault In Our Stars. I recently saw Winged Migration and loved it too. I really can't believe anyone would want to hurt geese. Did you know geese have a strict social hierarchy? They're just like us hehe!"

Interviewer: "What about your favourite season?"

Jordana: "Oh how could I forget? Hehe! I think I like summer. Nothing is wet and slippery then. Or are you talking about the Smole?"

Interviewer: "Let's hear that too."

Jordana: "Season 55 had some fun contestants that I would love to befriend in real life. And the twist was so cool."

Interviewer: "Who is your favourite Mole?"

Jordana: "Toby. He's someone I would love to hang out with and he played it so well. I did not think he was the Mole because of how innocent he seemed."

Interviewer: "Will you be the second Toby?"

Jordana: "Hm? Hehe!"

Interviewer: "Jordana, are you the Mole?"

Jordana: "No I'm not. I don't think I'd do a convincing job. Hehe!"

Interviewer: "We shall see about that. Thank you for tuning in to the interview. If you want to know more about Jordana and whether she's the Mole, do watch Season 59 when it airs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!