Sunday 16 November 2014

15.05-I really wish I could float my way through this

Previously on the Smole, 7 ex-finalists decided to run on extremely slippery treadmills, in an attempt to earn 20 points for running half an hour. However, all but 2 slipped before then, the two survivors being Ella Marie and Taylor, and Taylor was the one who ran the longest without slipping at 34 minutes, thus earning the exemption. 40/140 points, or 140/300 points were earned. Ella Marie was the one who was sent home during the execution. Who could the Mole be?













Victor: “Do I look like a hypocrite? Because I feel like one. Back in Season 1, I was the one who was against secret coalitions and betrayals which Henrietta did countless times. Now I’m forming coalitions like they’re water. I even formed a secret one against Hossan with Heather! I’m treading on dangerously thin ice and this is weighing me down. It’s too late to back out now. I must use this to my advantage.”


Katelyn: “Let’s parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttyyyyy!”
Hossan: “I’ll lift you higher up. Oh, what a great view.”
Katelyn: “What did you say?”
Hossan: “What great juice!”


Taylor: “Ahh, so relaxing.”
Heather: “Mind if I join?”
Kay: “Go ahead.”


Victor: “The Classical World of Black and White. What an interesting movie title.”
“Mission time! You have to run to the field by Public School 67, then run a round around it before climbing to the top of the bleachers. The first to do so will earn an exemption while everyone who is able to complete it within 4 hours will earn 20 points. This is worth 120 points.”

***



And fast forward to the field…Kay is leading, followed by Hossan, then Victor. The rest are nowhere in sight and it’s been an hour.


Hossan: “I really wish I could float my way through this.”














Hossan: “Well I’ve been told by producers that I couldn’t float to make things fair. Like I care the @#!#@#$ about them. But if I want to stay and win this I must listen to them. Annoying. So I walked. You can’t expect a ghost to run. Well, you can, but I chose to do that later.”

***


Taylor’s arrived. Close to 2 hours.


Katelyn’s arrived at last, albeit groggily.

Kay: “Yes! At last! Huff…huff…”


Kay: “I did it! I’m the first! I’ve gotten an exemption!”


Taylor: “I’m too tired to do this! But I must persevere…”


Hossan is done. It’s been past 2 hours.


Katelyn: “Lalalala! Am I running in a straight line? Why do I feel like I’m going more and more left?”



Kay: “Still waiting…”

***


“You are tied but not for first so it doesn’t matter.”


Taylor comes in fourth. Almost 3 hours now.


Katelyn: “No sweat! Well, actually a lot of sweat. Why are these tasks so physically strenuous?”


Katelyn checks in fifth.


Heather finally arrives and the rest are dying from boredom that they choose to revise their journals.













Heather: “I got lost. They didn’t bother to put a map and the swarm of production cameras sure wasn’t helpful. I know how I’m underperforming now but I’ll show them that I am worthy of winning this!  And this could give me an edge.”


Heather: “Huff….”
“Congratulations Heather! You completed the course! You came in last in 3 hours and 57 minutes! All 120 points are earned, making the pot 260/420 points!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!