Monday 10 November 2014

15.02-The cold never bothered me anyway




Hossan: “Ah yes, I love this angle. Makes me feel high and mighty. Even though I feel inferior now because Katelyn and I are the only ones who are runner-ups of our respective seasons. I think I shall form a secret coalition with her. No way will she say no.”

 
Kay: “I started singing when we had to go take a group photo. Hossan started giving me looks even though I couldn’t see his eyes. It was chilling. Besides, Let it Go is such a great song!”


 

Kay: “The cold never bothered me anyway~”
Hossan: “Shut up. You sound like a crow.”
Kay: “Why I’d never! I thought I’d rid myself of a Sam Darryl John!”

***


 

Heather: “Must quickly record everything I know.”













Victor: “Dominica! Watch—“
Hossan: “Boo!”
Dominica: “AAH! AAH!”
*splash*

***


Taylor: “Hi Katelyn!”
Katelyn: “Shh! Pretend you didn’t see me!”
Taylor: “Okay…I know where this is going…”


Katelyn: “Boo!”
Taylor: “Ah. There. I did it. Katelyn?”


Katelyn: “Ohmygosh I look so gorgeous and tanned!”


Quiz time.

***


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Which season is the Mole from?
A: Season 1
B: Season 4
C: Season 7
D: Season 8
E: Season 9
F: Season 11
G: Season 12
H: Season 14


Q3: Before Mission 1, which couch did the Mole sit on?
A: 3-seater
B: 2-seater
C: 1-seater


Q4: Before Mission 1, who sat to the left of the Mole?
A: Nobody
B: Victor Pluck
C: Ella Marie Tremble
D: Taylor Bleu
E: Kay Micheals


Q5: In Mission 1, in what order did the Mole go to act?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th

Q6: In Mission 1, what did the Mole act out?
A: Crystal Ball
B: Shy
C: Swim Coach
D: Brooding
E: Neat
F: Knee Pain
G: Angry
H: Eugene Sassy


Dominica: “What? How will I remember this?”


Q7: In Mission 1, how many correct guesses did the Mole make?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2

Q8: After Mission 1, where did the Mole sit?
A: 2-seater
B: 3-seater
C: Nowhere



Q9: Did the Mole enter the diary room for confessions yet?
A: Yes
B: No


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Taylor Bleu
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Katelyn Missoni
D: Kay Micheals
E: Hossan Ghoti
F: Victor Pluck
G: Heather Long
H: Dominica Kaliton

***


Victor: “Did I remember my facts correctly? Oh no! I missed out this one! I remembered this wrongly! I’m going to fail!”
“Everyone gather by the dining table.”

***


Kay: “As exemption holder I also have the duty to be the news bearer to one of you unlucky ones. Sorry to say this. The ones I call are safe.”

































Kay: “Hossan Ghoti.”
Hossan: “Like, duh.”


















































Kay: “Taylor Bleu.”
Taylor: “I’m not out! Yes!”
























































Kay: “Victor Pluck.”
Victor: “I’m not out! What a relief!”

























































































Kay: “Heather Long.”
Heather: “Good to know. I was worried.”





























































































Kay: “Katelyn Missoni.”
Katelyn: “This party’s not over yet!”
Kay: “Either Dominica or Ella Marie will be going home tonight. Sorry to either of you.”















































































































































































Kay: “Dominica Kaliton.”
Dominica: “I’m…?”
Kay: “The first to be executed, unfortunately. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Dominica: “Well, I did have some fun during my short stay. I suppose my method was either a hit or miss. And it missed terribly this time. Lady Luck chose not to help me a second time I guess. That’s too bad. But I guess I deserve it so I should be the one to go instead of those who chose to revise their strategy for the better. But nobody wants to be the first, especially when reputation is at stake. Good luck to the rest!”


 
Dominica: “Bye guys!”


Dominica: “Bye Katelyn!”
Katelyn: “Better you than me.”

***



Ella: “I am glad that fat lady is gone. She could have been a threat if she survived this round, because that would mean she nailed the Mole already.”
Kay: “It could jeopardise our chances, yes, but the chances were slim. Too slim for her.”




The lucky winner of Season 12 has left! Who will be next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!