Wednesday 26 November 2014

15.10-You stole it from me


Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: How old is the Mole?
A: 21
B: 30
C: 34
D: 39

Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 5?
A: Autumn Salad
B: Green Salad

Q4: In Mission 5, which car did the Mole take?
A: Red
B: Green

Q5: In Mission 5, did the Mole drive?
A: Yes
B: No

Q6: In Mission 5, in what order did the Mole find other contestants?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q7: In Mission 5, how many contestants did the Mole find?
A: 0
B: 1

Q8: In Mission 5, how many times was the Mole found?
A: 0
B: 1

Q9: In Mission 5, how long did the Mole take to find the others?
A: 1h
B: 2h
C: 3h

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Kay Micheals
B: Hossan Ghoti
C: Victor Pluck
D: Heather Long

***


 

Victor: “It feels so good to be ensured safety.”
Kay: “Pssh. You stole it from me.”
Victor: “No I didn’t. Now, let us begin our final execution ceremony before the finale. Who shall be safe?”















































































































































































































 
Victor: “Hossan Ghoti.”
Hossan: “F*** yeah!”
Victor: “Either Kay or Heather will be leaving us tonight. Who shall it be?”

























































































































































































































































































 

Victor: “Kay Micheals….I’m sorry but you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Kay: “Excuse me?”


Hossan: “HA! Bye bye b****! Get your sagging b**** away from my sight!”


Kay: “Thanks for rubbing salt in my wound. I am hurt and utterly shocked to leave suddenly, and so close to the finale! I thought I would have gotten this, but no. I suppose I can only blame myself. Winning too many exemptions isn’t a complete boon. You get so relaxed that you fail to pay attention to detail. I really need the money more than any of these people here do though and I am utterly crestfallen to know that the money will go in the hands of one of these people. I do not regret flying alone, nor do I regret leaving this horrible sight called Hossan Ghoti!”


“Thank you for joining us Kay and we hope to see you in the finale. If it was any comfort, you did score quite high and have been the whole season.”


Hossan: “Look at that! We did it. We kicked her out and stripped her off her exemption title!”

And it’s the finale next episode!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!