Saturday 15 November 2014

15.04-Talisman













Hossan: “So…I’ve been thinking about possible Mole suspects…”
Katelyn: “I’ve been thinking too! I think we should call ourselves ‘the runner-ups’, since we’re both runner-ups.”
Hossan: “Firstly it’s runners-up. Secondly, we should call ourselves ‘the Winners’ Circle’ so as not to jinx ourselves. Thirdly, that’s not what I was talking about.”
Katelyn: “But isn’t it ironic? Did I use it correctly? I mean, we’re not winners. And runner-ups is fine too!”


Hossan: “Ugh, I shouldn’t have formed with an idiot. You’re keeping this secret, right?”
Katelyn: “You sure smell for a ghost.”


Hossan: “Ugh, you are the smelly one! You’re a stinking whiny brat! I don’t know why I bothered being with you in the first place!”
Katelyn: “Excuse me? Are you saying we should break up?”
Hossan: “Thanks for proposing it!”
Katelyn: “I’m not going to take yes for an answer! I will not tolerate betrayers!”
Hossan: “Well, f you then!”
Katelyn: “I’ll just tell everyone that you’re dating me and have a secret coalition then!”


Hossan: “…Fine. I can’t believe I just lost to a smelly, whiny b****.”
Katelyn: “I prefer poodle, thanks. And I’m going to take a shower now.”
Hossan: “So am I. I’m going first, unless you want me walking in on you.”



Victor: “So Heather, this is a secret coalition. Who do you think the Mole is?”
Heather: “Hossan is a fishy one, but there’s a vibe telling me that he’s probably not the one. It’s way too obvious.”
Victor: “I actually put Katelyn because she seems like such a dimwit.”
Heather: “The dimwit that made it to the finale.”
Victor: “If she won I would kill myself.”
“Quiz time!”

***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Did the Mole eat breakfast before Mission 2?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: In Mission 2, which car did the Mole take?
A: Green
B: Red

Q4: In Mission 2, was the Mole seated in front or behind in the car?
A: In Front
B: Behind

Q5: In Mission 2, when the Mole arrived was he/she above the stairs or below it?
A: Above
B: Below

Q6: In Mission 2 which treadmill did the Mole take from the left from camera view?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th

Q7: In Mission 2, in which order did the Mole slip?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
Q8: In Mission 2, what was the Mole’s timing?
A: 8 min
B: 17 min
C: 23 min
D: 28 min
E: 30 min
F: 34 min
Q9: In Mission 2, which car did the Mole take back home?
A: Red
B: Green
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Taylor Bleu
B: Ella Marie Tremble
C: Katelyn Missoni
D: Kay Micheals
E: Hossan Ghoti
F: Victor Pluck
G: Heather Long













Taylor: “It feels AWESOME to have an exemption. I feel that I have the biggest disadvantage as I’m only a teenager and these guys look so experienced, playing for longer seasons than I have and those that played for as long as I did look menacing and intimidating. And look at Dolly in Season 13! She was the first out! This is like my talisman.”

***

 
Taylor: “Alright, I have been notified that we have a tie. But as per usual, I have the exemption, so I announce the results.”

















































































































Taylor: “Heather Long.”
Heather: “Is this an affirmation?”





























































































 
Taylor: “Victor Pluck.”
Victor: “Well, that’s good to hear.”












































































































Taylor: “Katelyn Missoni.”
Katelyn: “Turn up the stereo ‘cause the party’s just getting started!”






























































Taylor: “Kay Micheals.”
Kay: “Excellent.”



Taylor: “Ella Marie and Hossan, one of you will be executed. The one to go is…”
















































































































































Taylor: “Ella Marie Tremble.”


Ella: “Are you kidding me?”
Taylor: “I’m sorry Ella Marie, but you are the second to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Ella: “I can forgive you if you retract your statement and relook that, dearie.”
Taylor: “I just get informed I need to say this, that’s all. Go look for production.”


Ella: *grumble* “This is impossible. The Queen? Be executed? I suppose that I have a house full of elites this time, none of whom I can trust. I don’t give a hoot about this game anyway. It’s poppycock. I came just to torment and spread my influence but if these ingrates reject it then be my guest. I don’t know why I worked so hard. I may have sprained my back.”


Ella: “There should at least be a hansom waiting for me outside.”

***



Heather: “Hmm…which book should I pick? Why, there are a lot of children’s tales in here. Like ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’, ‘Peter Piper’ et cetera. Are they for Taylor?”


Hossan: “Psst. Heather. Come here.”


Hossan: “I’m proposing that we form a secret coalition. Just you and me.”
Heather: “I thought you weren’t the type to.”
Hossan: “Well, whatever. We both love to snoop around and dig out the past, so why not work together for a common interest? To dig out the Mole?”
Heather: “Tempting…sure.”

The Queen of Season 14 has gone with the wind! Who is next? Who is the elusive Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!