Thursday 27 November 2014

15.11-Sexy mermaid


8 ex-finalists. 5 executions. 3 new finalists. 1 winner. 1 runner-up. 1 Mole. This is the Smole, Season 15! It’s the finale, and everyone is raring to go. Previously the final 4 went to a hamlet to find each other within 8h. They had guiding questions which to many felt like misleading questions as they spent time racking their brains for an answer. In the end, only 2 people were found, but after discussion and Kay’s violent remonstration, we decided to award 20/80 points for vague instructions, thus totaling the pot to 380/650 points. Victor found a hidden exemption in one of the cabins and had a free ticket to the finale. Hossan, Heather and Kay had to battle it out for the last two spots and Kay was the last to leave. With the finale approaching, who is the winner? Who is the Mole?















Heather: “The Mole is so obviously male. Why wasn’t it obvious before? All the males have been surviving this far. And to be honest, I don’t believe Hossan can do so well, especially without exemptions. I know I felt that he wasn’t the Mole before, but now it really seems like he’s undeserving of being here, so he must be the Mole!”


Victor: “Our coalition made it to the final 3. Hossan and Heather really did help but it’s time to end this, I’m afraid. I feel so much like Henrietta, but I suppose that we learn from past experiences, no? I hope to win this.”
 

Victor: “Everyone, I have an announcement to make.”


Victor: “I’m sorry to say this, but I think this coalition is over.”
Heather: “I think we all knew it before you said it. It’s nice that we could bring ourselves to the finale though.”


Hossan: “Yeah yeah, save the sob story for some other poor bloke. I just want my stinking autumn salad. And I also happen to know that Kay kept choosing me before she left.”
Heather: “Really?”
Victor: “How would you know?”
Hossan: “I took a peek in her journal some time ago. She said it herself.”
Victor: “If you’re telling the truth, then…”
Heather: “Why are you telling us this? It will ruin your game, won’t it?”
Hossan: “Nah, I just want to see you fight against each other.”
“Everyone gather in the living room!”

 “Congratulations on making it to the end. Your last attempt to earn points will start soon. You will be heading to a room, where you are given 30 seconds to memorise everything in it. You will then have to work as a team to recreate the room to the tee. It’s 50 points or nothing. You will be given 3 tries. Good luck.”

***


“It’s the other room.”


“30 seconds, starting now!”
Victor: “Okay guys let’s do this in an orderly fashion as possible. Each of us handle one spot.”


Hossan: “What a hot bod you have my sexy mermaid.”
Heather: “Okay, what’s in this case?”
Victor: “I think I’ve got this!”


“Time is up!”
Hossan: “Go and die. Actually, you should. It’s fun to be a ghost.”




Hossan: “What a mess this room is!”
Heather: “I just got impaled by the door! My neck hurts.”
Victor: “Okay guys, let’s do this.”


Victor: “This rainbow didn’t belong here…and I don’t remember a jelly bean bush.”


Hossan: “Is that..? Okay, must conquer my worst enemy—my fear.”
Heather: “Woo! We’re getting nowhere! Though I finally learned what to write about Hossan in the tabloids section!”


Victor: “Hey don’t burn the house down!”
Hossan: “Are you sure this isn’t a chilli plant?”

***


Victor: “Looks about right.”
Heather: “I don’t remember where the chair goes…well whatever. Yup, we’re done.”

“Wrong. 2 more tries.”


Heather: “Yeah, I did have a feeling everything was a bit off.”


Victor: “Come help me shift this to the left Hossan. I think it’s not right.”
Hossan: “Stop punning. And I’m a ghost.”
Victor: “Don’t give me that excuse. You can touch things. Be useful.”
Hossan: “Are you saying I’m useless? Fine! I quit! I’ll just stand in the way of everyone then!”


Heather: “Whatever. I believe this is more nucleated. If I shift this pony…there!”


“Wrong. One last try.”


Heather: “What could be wrong?”
Hossan: “I don’t know. Don’t call me useless since I’m helping you. I think the rainbow is not right.”


Victor: “I’m sorry, but are you sure?”
Heather: “Guys, I think I found the problem! If I remember correctly this little thing was not directly below the plant.”


Heather: “Yes, I’m a genius!”
Victor: “We must look out for other errors.”
Heather: “Nah, I’m confident about it. Lock it in!”


“You are…right! 50/50 points added. The pot now has 430/700 points now. Not too good but not too shabby either. Now go home and get ready.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!