Wednesday 12 November 2014

15.03-Fitter, wetter and smellier


Welcome back to the Smole! Previously our finalists played a game of charades, in which 100/160 points were earned and Kay won the exemption.  Dominica ended up being the first to be executed for missing the Mole completely. Who will be next? Who could the real Mole be?

***



Victor: “Why do ghosts still need to eat? Are you sure you’re a ghost? I’m a bit sceptical.”
Hossan: “Shut your trap.”
Victor: “Have you tried Ambrosia? They say it could work.”
Hossan: “Ugh you’re a pain.”


Victor: “Well bye. Hey Heather. Shall we form a coalition?”
Heather: “Um…why?”
Victor: “I believe that we’re both the smartest around here. If we combine forces we could win!”
Heather: “As long as you’re not the Mole. Okay then.”
Victor: “By that you trust that I’m not the Mole. So do I.”

***

Hossan: “Since you’re such a refined, sophisticated woman, why aren’t you cleaning the dishes? Women are meant to clean the dishes!”
Kay: “Why I’d never! Such a chauvinist!”
Ella: “I have my slaves do the job. Slaves are usually men, am I right?”
Kay: “See?”
Hossan: “Whatever. You’re just a whiny b*****”


Kay: “Excuse me? Ella Marie, back me up here!”
Ella: “The audacity of you to address me by my name and not my title! And your hair is in my face! Scram!”

***


Heather: “And that’s why I had to use Skye. It hurt me but I guess we’re even because he lied to me too.”
Taylor: “Because he had to. It’s his job. You didn’t have to.”
Heather: “It’s my job too! I had to get the scoop!”
Taylor: “And ruin his life?”
Katelyn: “Heather! How could you?”
Heather: “Face it. His life was ruined to begin with. And he nearly set my house on fire! Good thing I stopped him in the end.”
Victor: “Mind being quiet? I’m trying to revise.”


Taylor: “I’ll go clean the dishes then.”

***

 

The next mission is at Civic Plaza. There will be 7 treadmills and a bunch of sprinklers to make things slippery.  If they slip, they are out. The sprinklers will then spray more water for the remaining contestants to handle. For every sim that runs without slipping for half an hour, 20 points will be earned. This is worth 140 points and the exemption holder is the one who runs the longest.



Heather: “This is so much harder than expected.”


Kay: “Whoops! I slipped! How ungraceful!”
Time: 8 minutes.


Heather: “Oh no!”
Time: 8 minutes.


Victor: “This is too slippery for me!”
Time: 17 minutes.


Hossan: “Woah woah woah!”
Time: 23 minutes.


Katelyn: “Argh! I can’t see! Too much water!”
Time: 28 minutes.


Ella: “Aah! This is torture, I tell you! I don’t know why I’m still on this thing!”
Time: 30 minutes.


 
That means Taylor wins the exemption. She eventually slipped at 34 minutes, but still she and Ella Marie earn 40/140 points, bringing the pot to 140/300 points.


Hossan: “This is embarrassing! Why did I have to be a ghost?”


Victor: “I still can’t see properly. I think water got into my eyes and my clothes.”


Heather:  “I feel fitter, wetter and smellier.”














Kay: “How did Ella Marie last so long? Half an hour for an old lady is impossible, especially for one her size and background. And all the younger ones were eliminated except Taylor. I think she’s the only one that deserved the timing because she’s young and vivacious. We did terribly. If Katelyn lasted 2 more minutes…”


Kay: “Why didn’t you continue running for 2 more minutes?”
Katelyn: “Dude, it’s not my fault I couldn’t see!”
Kay: “Don’t dude me! I am a lady!”


Kay: “I expect to see you put in more effort next time, young lady, or you can just leave right now!”
Katelyn: “Why should I listen to you, old hag?”
Kay: “Why I’d never!”


Heather: “My journal isn’t all that soggy fortunately. Good choice to leave it in the car.”


Off to home they go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!