Sunday 23 November 2014

15.08-Tabula rasa



Katelyn: “Time to get revenge for Kay…”


Katelyn: “Hmm…she’s inside showering….doesn’t stop me from anything.”

Katelyn: “Boo!”
Heather: “Aah!”

Katelyn: “That was fun!”
Heather: “Who was that?”

***


Victor: “I don’t see what’s so great about this juice keg.”
Hossan: “I’ll show you.”


Victor: “I don’t feel comfortable letting an intangible object carry me.”


Victor: “BARBLEGHICANTBREATHEPUTMEDOWNIMGETTINGASPIRATIONPNEUMONIABLERCHBLARGH!”
Hossan: “What was that? Speak properly! Heh heh.”

Victor: “BLUBLARGHBWERGH!”
Hossan: “Okay okay, kids aside. How was that?”
Victor: “Didn’t taste too bad actually. I’m feeling hyper now. I can feel the adrenaline.”

Victor: “LALALALA!”
Hossan: “I’d hide my face if I were him. This would be an interesting sight to watch.”


Hossan: “Yes, a great, rare sight indeed.”


Kay: “You better not let any of the news out!”
Heather: “I never said anything!”
Kay: “Don’t lie. I know the likes of you reporters. Unethical dogs!”
Heather: “Excuse me? Who’s the one that sent someone else to scare me while I was in the shower?”
Kay: “That wasn’t by my force.”

***


Hossan: “Can’t hurt to have fun.”

Hossan: “Victor! Oh my gosh! Is that you! This is uncalled for!”


Victor: “What? Erm…why am I naked? Get me a towel! Quick!”

Victor: “That was so embarrassing! And you caught it all!”
Hossan: “Relax. I won’t let it out…as long as you do my bidding.”

***


Katelyn: “Okay, I can’t take it anymore! I’m dying from boredom!”


Heather: “So, who are your current suspects?”
Victor: “I’m not entirely sure but Kay sure is overzealous.”
Heather: “…Anything I could use against Hossan?”
Victor: “Why?”
Heather: “I don’t trust him.”
Victor: “He’s a sly one. I don’t know much.”

Quiz time.

***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear glasses?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: Does the Mole wear any head accessories?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Did the Mole dye his/her hair?
A: Yes
B: No

Q5: In Mission 4, where was the Mole seated from left to right from the TV’s perspective?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th

Q6: In Mission 4, in what order did the Mole ask his/her first question?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th


Q7: In Mission 4, what was the answer to the Mole’s first question?
A: Yes
B: No
C: Sometimes
D: Irrelevant

Q8: How many answers of the Mole’s questions were ‘yes’ in Mission 4?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q9: In Mission 4, in what order did the Mole ask his/her second question?
A: 6
B: 7
C: 8
D: 9
E: 10

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Katelyn Missoni
B: Kay Micheals
C: Hossan Ghoti
D: Victor Pluck
E: Heather Long

***


Kay: “Alrighty, another execution ceremony, another one to leave. Who shall it be this time?”














































































































































































































Kay: “Victor Pluck.”
Victor: “Well, that settles it.”
Kay: “No, you’re safe.”


Kay: “One of you three will be going…let’s slowly eliminate the options.”

























































































































































































Kay: “Hossan Ghoti.”
Hossan: “Like, duh! Wasn’t worried for a second.”


Kay: “Looks like yet another one of you ladies will be leaving. I hope it’s you Heather. Let’s see…”

























































































































































































































































Kay: “Katelyn Missoni, I’m truly sorry to say this, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Kay: “The party’s over already?”

Heather: “Oh what a relief! Wait, what’s going on? Double execution? Triple execution? Victor, you’re the Mole?”
Victor: “Hey hey hey don’t come pointing your slandering finger at me!”


Kay: “You…get out of my sight, now.”

Hossan: “Not like I wanna be here either. But unlike you, I’m taking it well enough.”














Kay: “I hate how I’m always making enemies. First with Sam Darryl John, now with Hossan Ghoti…if everything stays true, I’ll win again and Hossan will be executed soon enough. But all these winners have been executed already…but I have been practicing for those exemptions after all. Honestly I’m a bit surprised that Katelyn could make it so far since she’s so relaxed, but at the same time I’m sad that she’s gone. She’s been my only friend here; the one whom I know will wholeheartedly support me. Hossan and Heather have become my enemy, and I know Victor is in a coalition with at least one of them, so they’re all my enemies. I suddenly feel so alone…”



Hossan: “POOL PARTY’S OVER!”

Katelyn: “Well, that ended abruptly. But I had fun while I was here and I got to know a few friends, though I regret not mingling around with those other cool peeps. I wish them luck in whatever they’re doing and not to stress themselves out which I definitely didn’t.”


Katelyn: “Hasta la vista amigos!”

***

Kay: “I will so win this.”
Hossan: “Grr…I can’t stand the sight of that woman. She’s too snug in her safety barrier. We need to strip it off from her.”

***


Victor: “I have an idea who the Mole might be now…”
Heather: “Care to share?”
Victor: “Not here.”

***

Heather: “There’s nobody here. Come in.”

Victor: “So I’ve been thinking, and I had this eureka moment while doing the quiz. What if the Mole is Hossan?”
Heather: “Really? Isn’t he a little too obvious? I chose him initially but I decided to change my suspect and rule him out. It sure did swell.”
Victor: “You could be right. It just flashed across my mind.”

Heather: “Of course I am. And as your coalition partner I must steer you from the path of danger.”


Hossan: “Ahem.”


Victor: “Shit.”

Heather: “You walk in like a ghost!”
Hossan: “No, no, no, I’m a unicorn. Of course I’m a ghost! Are you blind?”
Victor: “How long have you been standing there?”
Hossan: “Long enough to know that you two are in a coalition.”
Victor: “Not too long, phew.”
Hossan: “I can’t believe you would betray me like this Victor. I don’t care if it’s purely for work or strategy, you made the wrong move.”
Victor: “I’m in deep shit now, aren’t I?”


Victor: “Well I’m sorry my friend, but I’m telling you I’m quitting your coalition!”
Hossan: “You were the one who formed the stinking thing and now you want to disband it and jump ship? At your whim and fancy? Not a chance!”
Victor: “Then what do you want?”


Hossan: “Maybe we can salvage this darn thing. Truth be told, I’m seeing her behind your back.”
Victor: “Stop being ambiguous.”
Hossan: “Fine. Party-pooper. We should form a trio coalition. Against Kay. Let’s face it. We all hate her.”
Victor: “I don’t.”
Heather: “Neither do I.”
Hossan: “You don’t like her, so you hate her. It’s that simple. And Heather, things are never going to go well ever since you did that…”
Heather: “Don’t remind me.”
Hossan: “How ‘bout it?”
Victor: “Fine. But my distrust increases as our number decreases.”

***

 
Kay: “I’m so alone…Katelyn…no Kay, you have to win this. It’s best to have those useless floaters out first! They don’t need to win any money! You do! Sheesh, this is too eerie. I’m going downstairs.”


Victor: “It’s sad that Katelyn is gone…she really livens up the mood.”


Heather: “I’m going to make big bucks when I win, I tell you! I’m definitely sure of my Mole!”


Hossan: “It better not be me.”
Heather: “It’s—“
Hossan: “LALALALALLALALALALA!”


Hossan: “We’re starting on a clean slate here. Tabula rasa.”

Kay: “Everyone listen up! Heather, come here.”
Hossan: “Oh, it’s the magnificent Kay.  I can’t wait to see her disappearing act.”

Kay: “You should stop being such a b****, Heather. Stop digging up info from everyone in this house. Feeling insecure? Then leave and give me the money!”
Heather: “What?”
Victor: “Okay, girl drama. I’m getting out of here.”
Hossan: “No, you should stay and watch. It’s getting interesting.”


Heather: “At least I’m not like some sore loser who can’t take competition and relies on a big fat d**** to gain pleasure, you ‘independent woman’!”
Kay: “:O! Why I’d never!”
Hossan: “I was planning on sleeping but things just got heated up.”


Heather: “Oh…I didn’t mean to say that out loud. I’m sorry.”
Hossan: “No, thanks for sharing that Heather.”
Victor: “That’s disgusting!”


Hossan: “Mwahahahahaha!”













Heather: “How embarrassing! I didn’t mean to say it! It was just in a pique of anger! She was being so immature. It wasn’t even true! But the others took my word for it…I landed myself in an even bigger mess with Kay. And I blurted out her secret about the competition thing in her boutique…oh how am I going to gain anyone’s credibility and trust now? They’ll just see me as a liar and backstabber. And I dragged my company’s name into the mud too…think I’m going to get fired soon. Which is why I must win this!”

As the free soul Katelyn Missoni leaves, the drama intensifies. Who is the Mole? Who will win?



*The fact that everyone asked an equal number of questions in the mission was pure coincidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!