Monday 20 April 2015

18.17-While sharp edges interest me I do not want to be the victim of one

Previously on the Smole, the final 6 went to Rodeo-Go-Go to play with the mechanical bull, play pool and play with the photo booth. Bryan forgot the last one whereas Colette and Roy gave up after the bull, so 130/180 points, or 330/1260 points, were earned, a tremendous improvement considering their more than dismal performance this season. Ernest won the exemption and question, to which he guessed. Natalie was once again the human shield so the aforementioned four were at risk, and the Mole chose to silence Bryan. Who will be the next victim?

***














Natalie: “The Mole is really winning this. There really is no hope anymore, as Roy said. Could he be the Mole? I also wish that those who win the chance to ask a question make good use of it instead of using it to confirm their suspicions. Speaking of which, I haven’t asked Colette about our suspicion yet.”




Veronica: “Yes, the ritual worked! The Dark One has risen!”


Veronica: “Spirit ball, show me the light! Oh Dark One, speak to me!”



Natalie: “Why is there a random newspaper on the floor outside? Nevermind. Colette, I haven’t asked you yet but were our suspicions right? That night, when you guessed, did the host tell you yes or no?”
Colette: “He said no. But I don’t know if I should tell you, because Bryan says to be careful of you.”
Natalie: “And look where that got him?”
Colette: “But the Mafia…”
Natalie: “Was just a game. But thanks for telling me. You know you could trust me. We have each other’s backs.”
Colette: “That’s comforting to know.”

***



Ernest: “I hate the elevator.”



Colette: “Nobody seems to have touched this tree ever.”

***

Mission time! Contestants are to go and participate in a revamped version of Musical Chairs. They will keep running until I shout ‘Time’s Up!’ They then run to sit at one of the chairs in the centre. The first one to sit wins an exemption and a chance at a question. All those who are able to sit within 10 seconds of my shout will earn 30 points for the team. This is worth 120 points.


Veronica: “I want to start from up there.”
Ernest: “No! I want to!”
Veronia: “Well stop being a baby! You can’t always have things your way.”
Colette: “Just let him start from the centre if he wants to, Veronica.”
Ernest: “I don’t care. I’m going to start from the centre and I won’t budge!”

***


 
After 4 hours of non-budging, Veronica finally caved in and started in the mud pool. Contestants have now taken their places.
“Time starts now!”


Natalie: “I must be careful when I tread on this mud trail. I don’t want to fall in there and die.”
“You won’t die. You probably will just get torn into many pieces and be de-limbed. No biggy.”


Ernest: “I must catch up!”
Veronica: “Ugh, it’s so hard to swim in this mud.”














Veronica: “I haven’t come here in ages…because everything here is so bright and cheery. But I came today because I want to know why Ernest keeps pitting himself against me. We are constantly neck to neck and trying to break free of each other. It was annoying.”


Roy: “I’m going to fall and die. Whatever.”


Veronica: “At last!”
Ernest: “Not far behind!”


Veronica: “So icky!”


Ernest: “I will catch up to her! I must win!”


Colette: “Ow!”
Roy: “Give up. You’ll never make it up.”
Colette: “Gee, thanks for being so supportive and helping me. Just go and don’t hold up traffic.”


Ernest: “Watch it! Do you want to push me off and kill me!”
Veronica: “You watch it! While sharp edges interest me I do not want to be the victim of one!”


Colette: “At last. Now I have to carefully make my way across…”


It’s a close fight!

Roy: “I’m going to slip and fall. I just know it.”


Ernest: “Excellent! How do I get to the other side now? Gosh, this is dangerous. Should have landed on the other side.”

Veronica: “It’s so slippery! What did you do?”
Ernest: “Very good.”
Veronica: “Well continue staying up there. When you come down I’ll push you as sacrifice for the Dark One while I climb up! The Dark One won’t claim me when he’s full.”


Natalie: “I don’t know why they put this here. It’s such an obstacle.”
“Duh. That’s the point.”
Natalie: “Can’t you comment on someone else instead?”


Colette: “How long are we supposed to run for?”



“Time’s up!”
Ernest: “Huh?”


Who will make it to the chairs first?






 
 “It’s Natalie! Within 6 seconds!”

“Roy is second with 7 seconds!”


Who will make it to the chairs first?


“Colette is third with 10 seconds!”


“Ernest snags the last chair in 11 seconds! 90/120 points, or 420/1380 points have been earned. The human shield is Roy, so Colette, Ernest and Veronica are up for execution!”


Veronica: “The Dark One, communicate with me…how could I lose?”


Veronica: “It’s not fair! Ernest played dirty! He pushed me and I nearly lost my footing and dropped down five hundred feet! Cheater!”
Ernest: “All’s fair in love and war.”


They fight once more for the stairs down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!