Tuesday 14 April 2015

18.15-Ouch. That looks dangerous. Ouch! That looks painful.

8 contestants dropped to 6 when Craig and Vivian were executed. They had done a mission to prevent Bryan from sitting on a chair, which they failed, allowing Bryan to earn an exemption and the right to ask a question, to which he guessed. For sitting on the orange chair, Roy earned the first hidden exemption this season. 0/200 points, or 200/1080 points were earned. Natalie was the human shield, which meant that everyone else was at risk again. Who could be the Mole?




Veronica: “Yes, everyone, bow down to this music! All follow the Dark One!”
Roy: “Resistance is futile anyway.”

***


Contestants are going to Rodeo-Go-Go to do a series of tasks: challenging the bull, practicing a trick shot and taking a photo. For each task completed, 10 points are earned, making this worth 180 points. The first to finish will earn an exemption and a question.


 

Ernest: “And here I go!”


Ernest: “Woah!”



Colette: “This looks very dangerous.”


Ernest: “Oof….that was painful.”


Veronica: “My turn.”


Veronica: “This is Easy Rider?”

***


Ernest: “So, I just need to practice twice and that’s it, right?”
“Exactly.”

***


Bryan: “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!”

***


Ernest: “Alright, time for a silly pose!”

***


Veronica: “I shall take my time to practice.”


***

Colette: “Ouch. That looks dangerous. Ouch! That looks painful.”
Roy: “I’m still alive? Sigh. Why am I even trying so hard? There’s no point. We will lose.”

***


Veronica: “Alright, I’m done.”
Bryan: “My turn!”


Colette: “Yes! I owned the bull!”

***


Veronica: “I am done. I wish I could stay in this corner, but the light behind is way too glaring.”

***


Bryan: “Okay, you can do this.”


***

Tammy: “Oof! Colette made it seem so easy…”

 ***

Bryan: “I am done! At last! Boy I’m beat and sore. Time to head back home.”

***



Colette: “Hurry up Roy.”
Roy: “Why? We’ll all lose.”
Colette: “No we won’t! Stop being such a Debbie Downer! We will win if we try!”
Roy: “Don’t be so naïve! Things are never that easy. Bryan just left without finishing his last task already. We failed. Now go! Or I shall not let anyone use this pool table.”
Colette: “…Fine! I don’t know what’s wrong with you.”


Roy: “Ugh, why am I even trying? Forget it.”

***


Natalie: “Looks like nobody’s here. Okay, here I go. Oh, I missed. Okay, let me analyse this and try again.”

Natalie: “Come on…ah, well. Time to use the photo booth.”


Natalie: “After this, I’ll be done.”
“And that’s the end! Bryan did not finish 1 task and Colette and Roy did not finish 2, so 130/180 points have been earned. The pot finally has an increment of 330/1260 points. Ernest earned the exemption and question for being the first to finish. The human shield was….Natalie, once again! As such, Bryan, Colette and Roy are at risk of leaving.”




Bryan: “I forgot about the last task? ….How…my goodness I’m so forgetful! If I had remembered about the photo I could be safe! How could I have forgotten about that?”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!