Wednesday 29 April 2015

18.20-Dirtier than the dishes





Natalie: “That exemption should have been mine. You don’t even want to play!”
Roy: “At least I’m more bearable.”
Natalie: “Excuse me?”
Roy: “I don’t know what your boyfriend…Michael, is it, saw in you. You’re manipulative.”
Natalie: “I don’t remember announcing to you my boyfriend or his name.”
Roy: “We have our ways.”


Natalie: “We? Ernest you’re in this too?”
Ernest: “Why do you manipulate her? She’s your best friend!”


Natalie: “What are you saying? You make no sense.”
Roy: “Don’t feign ignorance. We can all tell she’s like your puppet.”
Ernest: “She trusted you! And you’re going to betray her!”
Roy: “You’re dirtier than the dishes here.”

Natalie: “I had enough of this. I will not stand for slander!”

Roy: “I’ve had enough too. It’s no use trying to talk sense into you. Do as you deem fit, Ernest.”


Colette: “Oh I see you’re all down here!”
Ernest: “Oh…Colette! Hi! Fancy meeting you here!”
Colette: “You’re all acting weird. Tammy why are you looking towards the floor?”
Natalie: “Nothing.”



Natalie: “My skin still hurts. I should’ve known better.”

***


Ernest: “Sigh…it’s getting so close. Execution will come soon.”

***


Roy: “I’m ready for this. Does the Mole wear long pants?”
“Yes.”

***


And it’s time for execution! Tonight, one last one will go! Will it be Ernest, Natalie or Colette?


“Natalie Anderson, you are…”








































































































































































































































































“…the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Natalie: “How? Impossible! I couldn’t have gone wrong! The Mole is flipping obvious! I WAS SO CLOSE! Unless…yes, that must be the case.”

The smart Tammy got outsmarted! With her departure, we are ready for the finale!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!