Saturday 8 August 2015

20.18-I'm obsessed with marshmallows




Norma: “I bet you’re just sore that you died by jellybean, so you’re frantically trying to get other secrets!”


 
Norma: “You may have gotten Victor’s secret but you’re not going to get anybody else’s!”
Hossan: “Your secret is public knowledge. What can you possibly have?”


Uma: “Oh, I can’t stand the cold.”
Victor: “Try jumping around a little. You may be able to warm up.”


 

Hossan: “You’re just a black b****!”
Norma: “Don’t you dare call me that again!”
Hossan: “You can’t control my mouth!”
Norma: “Casey will give you the boot.”


***


Casey: “I have to choose two among the three to nominate. It pains me, but I have to make a decision.”















































































 
Casey: “Victor Pluck is safe.”
Victor: “Thank you, Casey.”
“Uma and Hossan, please take the quiz.”
Uma: “I will win.”
Hossan: “You will regret ever choosing me, Casey Eughberton.”


 
Uma: “We were in a coalition! How dare she! I think she formed a secret coalition with Norma. The Tribe Vol coalition. I can’t believe we didn’t think of that. When I survive this round, I’m going to form a secret one with Victor. Tribe Siaokee forever!”

***

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole wear any hair accessories?
A: Yes
B: No

Q3: What skin colour is the Mole?
A: Fair
B: Tan
C: Dark
D: Unknown

Q4: In Mission 9, who was the Mole with?
A: Hossan Ghoti
B: Victor Pluck
C: Norma Mellow
D: Casey Eughberton
E: Nobody

Q5: In Mission 9, where did the Mole start?
A: Left
B: Right
C: Middle

Q6: Where did the Mole end in Mission 9?
A: Middle
B: Left
C: Right

Q7: Did the Mole ever touch a camera in Mission 9?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 9, how many cameras did the Mole’s team have in the end?
A: 0
B: 1

Q9: In Mission 9, was the Mole originally on the offensive or defensive?
A: Offensive
B: Defensive

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Hossan Ghoti
D: Uma Phile
E: Victor Pluck

 ***

“Tonight, one of you will be leaving. The one executed is…”








































































































Hossan: “Don’t f*** with me right now.”
































































































































































































































 
“…Uma Phile.”
Uma: “Drats.”


“I’m sorry Uma but you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Uma: “Stupid. I can’t believe I lost a second time.”
Hossan: “There goes Uma. I wanted to use her. Too bad.”

 

Victor: “The Mole…hmm…all of us except Norma has made it to the final four before…is this a sign?”

Hossan: “I need to cool down. I’m getting warm.”
Casey: “Are you okay?”
Hossan: “Come follow me.”
Casey: “Why?”
Hossan: “If you want to know what happened to your family, follow me.”


Casey: “Quick, tell me. What happened?”


Hossan: “Your husband is in critical condition. I know the doctor in charge of him. If you don’t listen to me, I’ll make sure to kill your husband.”


Casey: “You can’t be serious. Wait, how would you even know? We’re not allowed outside contact. Unless…you’re the Mole.”
Hossan: “Don’t breathe a word to anyone about all this, or else...you can prepare for his funeral.”

 
Victor: “I’m obsessed with marshmallows now.”


Norma: “How dare you get stuck between the door, hand! Are you not afraid I will amputate you? Come out, or else I will chew you! Growl!”


 

Down to the final 4! Who is the Mole?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!