Saturday 15 August 2015

20.21-A wild gnome appeared



Soon it will be the end of the 20th season. 16 ex-contestants came and left, with Casey being the last to be executed after being up against Norma thanks to Hossan, who won the exemption in the last mission of Ludo, which earned 10/40 or 350/800 points, due to Casey being the only one sent back to the start. (Foreshadowing much?) With Victor Pluck, Hossan Ghoti and Norma Mellow as the final three, who is the winner, who is the runner-up and most importantly: who is the Mole?

***



Hossan: “Why does this look so bulky?”
“Because there’s a bomb inside there.”
Hossan: “Like you’re scaring me.”
“There really is. Not that you’d be afraid anyway. This is the last mission, worth 200 points, all or nothing. Each of you will have to complete one task.”


“One will first have to read until they find the correct book which tells you which block you must hit in the Gnubb set. After which, a passcode will be revealed which will be relayed to the one using the computer trying to decrypt the code which will then successfully defuse the bomb. You have three hours. Otherwise….KABOOM!”
Hossan: “Better make sure it’s more explosive by adding more snow then.”


***

Norma: “So who’s doing what?”
Victor: “I’d be willing to read, except nobody else would be able to decrypt.”
Hossan: “Then you go and do it since you think you’re so smart. I’m not going to read, so I’m doing the gnubb.”
Norma: “But…”
Hossan: “My decision is final, woman! Go cry and make a sandwich or something!”
Norma: “Fine! Then I’ll read! But I’m a terrible reader.”
Victor: “Normal people read fast.”
Norma: “I’m normal…I’m normal…I’ll read fast. Alright, let’s do it. Go Tribe Univide!”


Norma: “Alright, which book shall I read?”


Norma: “Is there anything about Gnubb here?”













Norma: “I’m so excited to finally be in the finale! Now, as I was going to say, I thought when they said read they meant read. I didn’t know I was allowed to scan for relevant information. That would have made things easier.”

***


Hossan: “You’re taking a bloody long time on this you know.”
Norma: “Then you try it! It’s not as easy as it seems.”
Hossan: “You better be done when I come back.”

***


 


Victor: “How much time do we have left?”
“An hour.”
Victor: “WHAT?!”
Hossan: “Read faster, b****.”
Norma: “I can’t! What if they are going to pop quiz me? I must remember all this information.”
Victor: “I really don’t think they’re going to do that. All you have to do is find the relevant information.”
Norma: “But what is relevant?”


Norma: “You guys are making me hungry. It’s distracting me.”


A wild gnome appeared.


Norma: “Okay I’m done with my first book…I must choose wisely…hmm…ah, this book seems like it’s possible! ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ is the only children’s book around here.”

***

 

“Time is up! 0 points have been earned, so there is a grand total of 350/1000 points! And now...”


“KABOOM!”


Norma: “How am I going to get across?”


Norma: “Oh s***! I left the book over there! I must go back and get it!”


Hossan: “It’s really sweltering right now. I must be f***** up.”


 
Norma: “NO! You will not eat me, fire! I will consume YOU!”


Norma: “Oh my goodness! What was I doing in a fire? Normal people don’t run into a fire!”


Norma: “Wait I’m on fire again! Help!”
Victor: “Oh my gosh do something Hossan! I think I’m going to faint!”


Hossan: “But I’m taking delight in this.”
Norma: “You sadist! Come and help me or the money you’ll earn will go straight to my funeral!”


Hossan: “Fine. Only because of the money.”
Victor: “Quick!”
Hossan: “Shut the f**** up!”


Norma: “Oh my goodness. This is the second set of clothes burnt to a crisp!”


Hossan: “I’m going to see if I can get burnt.”
Victor: “Don’t!”


Victor: “Wait what just happened?”
Hossan: “I somersaulted across so quickly nobody saw it. I bet even the cameras didn’t catch it.” 
(Seriously, it went by so fast I couldn't take a picture of it)


Hossan: “Nope. Still not burnt.”

The fire eventually stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!