Monday 10 August 2015

20.19-Deadists!


On the Smole, the final 5 had to try and capture each other’s cameras and bring it back to their side. Casey succeeded so both she and Norma earned the exemption. 30/60 or 340/760 points were earned. Casey nominated Hossan and Uma for execution. Uma was executed, much to her ire. Who will be next? Who is the Mole? Who will make it to the finale?














Casey: “I’m not sure if Hossan’s telling the truth. I want to know what happened to Reynard! Stupid production won’t tell me what’s going on outside! I hope he’s okay.”



Hossan: “I say that if either of us win the exemption later, we nominate the girls.”
Victor: “What if one of them is the Mole?”
Hossan: “Too bad for them then. We’re Tribe Siaokee, the winning tribe. We will not let them survive that long!”




Casey: “Why are you eating frozen brains? Are you insane?”
Norma: “Insane? Who said I’m insane? I’m perfectly normal. I’M NOT INSANE!”
Hossan: “Someone didn’t bring their meds.”
Victor: “Watch it. If she manages to kill a ghost, it’ll be too late. I’m going to skedaddle.”

***


Hossan: “You’re such a coward, Victor. And you can’t even stand a little cold. Pathetic.”
Victor: “Is there anything wrong?”
Norma: “Forget about him, Victor. Let’s just ostracise him.”
Hossan: “You will not discriminate against the dead! Deadists!”

***

The next mission is to play Ludo. Whoever makes it to the centre first wins the exemption. For every Sim that is captured and sent back to the start at least once, 10 points are earned. This is worth 40 points. A dice will be rolled.


They rolled a 2.

She rolled a 1.


She rolled a 6.
Norma: “Because I’m the best. I will win.”

Those that roll a 6 get a second roll.


Victor: “Another 2?”


Hossan: “The dice is faulty.”


Casey: “Yay! 6!”

Casey: “A second roll for me!”

Norma rolled 5.

Hossan: “At last.”

Hossan: “I want to stay here and block the way.”
“Then if Casey comes she’ll send you back.”


Victor: “I swear, the dice really is faulty! For once, I agree with Hossan.”


Victor: “Okay, this is seriously stupid.”


Victor: “At last! I’m right behind you Norma. You better watch out.”
Norma: “You can’t touch me.”


Victor: “Darn! A 2!”
Norma: “Ha!”


Hossan: “Achoo! I get a second roll? All right!”


Hossan: “Why am I feeling so hot in winter damn it!”

Casey: “So close to getting you, Norma!”
Norma: “You all want to get me? Not a chance!”



Norma: “Ha! A 2! You’re going back, Casey! I just killed you.”


Casey: “Great.”


Casey: “I was so close!”


Hossan: “I’m almost there, s******!”



Casey: “Come on, please…no!”



Hossan: “Ha! I’m in!”


Casey: “There goes my chance….”


Hossan: “Another 2 and I win!”


Casey: “Where’s the 6 when you need it?”


Hossan: “I just need a 1.”


Casey: “Why am I still not getting a 6?”

Hossan: “Grr! A 6 and I’m back out here!”


Hossan: “Fortunately I get a double roll.”


Casey: “It’s going to be a while, isn’t it?”


Norma’s in! Will she beat Hossan?


Can Hossan get in first?




Hossan: “A 2! F*** yeah, baby!”


“The mission is over! Hossan earns the last exemption of the season and the chance to nominate two to go! Only Casey was sent back to the start, so 10/40 points, or 350/800 points, have been earned.”

***













Casey: “Hossan won. That’s not good. I don’t want to have to plead with him. I just hope he doesn’t pick me. I don’t want to be fourth again!”


Casey: “Hossan, I really hope you nominate Norma and Victor. Victor is good. If you don’t get rid of him now, you will never get the chance to! He will take all the money home! And as for Norma, she’s crazy!”
Hossan: “Okay, but as the Mole I don’t really care. I will promise you that I will not nominate you. But I have to do one thing first…”


Hossan: “Kneel down and beg like a dog!”
Casey: “What?”
Hossan: “Pathetic b****.”
Casey: “Well you better keep your promise.”
Hossan: “Sure, sure.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!