Wednesday 5 August 2015

20.17-Attacking is my forte




Previously on the Smole, Tribe Univide had to build as many snowmen as possible. 30/80 points were earned that mission, bringing the pot to 310/700 points. Uma won the exemption for building the most snowmen and she nominated Victor and Luke for execution. In the end, it was Luke that was executed. What else will ensue?














Victor: “I was taking a stab in the dark. It was logical deduction, and I believe the Mole is in former Tribe Siaokee, but I don’t know which one, so I had to guess one. However, Luke’s execution is inconclusive of my suspicion. I need to find out more. And I will get revenge on Uma for wanting to nominate me. You will rue this day, Uma Phile.”


 

Uma: “Stupid snow!”


Uma: “Norma, I was thinking that we should form a coalition. I’m going to tell Casey about this later. We women should stick together till the end.”
Norma: “Sounds like a plan. We both want to win. But Casey seems a little chicken. She’s afraid of me.”
Uma: “You’re erratic but spontaneous, so that may be an asset. I’ll convince her.”

***

 
Snow, snow, snow…


 
Norma: “Normal people swim in winter right? Well, normal people do whatever it takes to win, and that’s what I’m doing!”


Casey: “Victor, are you okay? You look really glum.”
Victor: “It’s fine, don’t worry.”
Casey: “You can talk to me about your problems.”


Victor: “I have no problem. I told you, I’m fine!”
Casey: “Clearly you do have a problem. I promise I won’t tell.”
Victor: “Ha, what’s the point of that? Hossan will do it anyway.”
Casey: “So he’s involved. I don’t like that guy.”
Victor: “Nobody does. You know, Casey? I feel like you’re my mother. That I can trust you.”
Casey: “I treat all of you like children. Well, almost all. But I treat you as my son.”


Victor: “I think I’ve been blinded. By my goal, by revenge.”
Casey: “If it’s because Uma picked you…”
Victor: “It’s not. It happened a while before I joined the show. You see, Reginald Black was a player. My niece watched Season 1 of the Smole to support me but she ended up being infatuated with Reginald. She was blinded by love. She managed to contact that creep and they started dating, or so she thought. He…”
Casey: “Calm down and speak slowly.”
Victor: “How do you expect me to calm down? He bloody raped her!”
Casey: “I’m pretty sure if it was consensual…”
Victor: “I definitely didn’t consent to it. And he treated her like a toy. After he was done he chucked her aside and broke her heart! Does that not count for anything? She was so heartbroken, she refused to eat for days! She’d rather torture herself for that b*******! It pains me. She’s slowly recovering. I told her to watch this season to support me again, so that she’ll be occupied with this and not with that undeserving ingrate.”
Casey: “Doesn’t that feel better?”


Casey: “You’re a strong man, I can tell. You’re bearing the burden of her pain on your shoulders. I watched the Smole with my kids and I know you’re kind at heart. Let me salute you.”
Victor: “But gosh, what have I become? This is not the side of me I wanted her to see! And if they air this, she’s probably going to be heartbroken again! I should never have said anything to you!”
Casey: “If this isn’t what you want your niece to see, then change! Be the old you! The Victor that she can confide in and trust, the honest, reliable, sometimes silly but cute Victor. What’s done is done. So you reopened old wounds, maybe. But she has to learn to get up by herself too. You can’t keep shielding her. Maybe she’ll learn and become tougher. But she’s going to need the support of the Victor she loves. She won’t care if you brought home a million dollars but threw your character out in the midst.”


Victor: “You know, you’re right. I hate it when others are right, but you’re right. Thanks. I remember you having a rocky relationship with your husband yourself. How’s it going?”
Casey; “Slowly mending. It’s a long story.”

***


This is the next mission. Contestants will split up into their previous tribes, 2 on each side. They will have to try and take the camera from the opposite building and bring it back to their own building and sit on the throne. There is one who will start from the middle and must bring both cameras to the middle and sit on the chair. Whoever sits on the throne/chair will win the exemption for the team and get to choose who they want to nominate. For every camera that does not end up in the middle in the end, 30 points are earned. This is worth 60 points.



“Ready…set…go!”


Victor: “We must stop Uma!”
Norma: “I will win no matter what!”


Casey: “Ouch!”
Hossan: “Attacking is my forte.”














Victor: “We discussed strategy. Hossan would be on the defensive and I, on the offensive. It’s difficult to try and stop two opponents. And it would have been better if Hossan listened to me.”

Victor: “You shall not pass.”
Uma: “Oh? Is that a challenge?”
 

Uma: “Norma!”
Victor: “That rascal.”


Casey: “Oof!”
Hossan: “Hahaha! Pathetic.”


Norma: “Which door? I don’t think they’ll put it right in front, so I take the right one!”


Victor: “You are not going anywhere Norma!”
Norma: “Watch me. Nothing can stop me from achieving my goal! I will destroy anyone who tries to stop me!”
Uma: “Victor can stall her. Now is the chance to find the camera myself!”


Hossan: “You missed, b****!”

Norma: “Nothing here. It must be behind that other door!”

***

 

Hossan: “I can’t stand here anymore. You’re no fun.”
Casey: “Where are you going…oh, I know where.”


Casey: “I won’t let you!”
Hossan: “I can just float past you!”
“No cheating.”
Hossan: “***********************************************.”

***



Victor: “Norma, you will not beat me. I’m not going to let you pass.”
Norma: “Want me to grab a chainsaw and hack you?”
Victor: “You don’t even have that! And that is so not normal.”
Norma: “It’s not? Then…then…what’s normal? I’m normal. I do what normal people do.”


Uma: “Let’s see…where are you~”


Uma: “Oh, there you are! So easy.”


Uma: “Toodles~”

Norma: “No! You’re not distracting me!”


Victor: “Wait, where’s Uma?”
Norma: “F******! Look what you did! Now she has the camera!”


Uma: “Perfect. One camera down, one more to go.”


Victor: “Oh no you don’t. You try to leave and I’ll take this camera easily.”
Uma: “Darn.”



Casey: “Stop right there!”


Hossan: “Oh I found the camera!”
Casey: “I won’t let you take it!”


Hossan: “Too late.”
Casey: “Grr! This is too taxing for me. I must be getting old.”


Norma: “Maybe I can sneak up while they’re arguing and take the camera…that’s too difficult. Forget it. I’ll let them do their stuff. I will win! But if Casey and Hossan aren’t here…s***.”


Norma: “I bet you have the camera. Give it up!”
Hossan: “Never, black b****!”


Norma: “Well, if you can beat me, then I’ll let you pass!”
Hossan: “You can’t beat me, b***.”
Norma: “That’s it!”

Casey: “Norma!”
Norma: “Casey! Go and get that camera from him! I’m distracting him!”


Hossan: “Oof! S*** I dropped that f*****er.”
Casey: “Thanks, Hossan!”
Hossan: “F*** it! I’m not going to lose to women!”

Hossan: “Let me get revenge on that Norma first.”


Norma: “You missed! You’re a terrible aimer!”
Hossan: “Oh? I’ll show you my power! No wait, I’ll not fall for your stupid trap!”


Uma: “Look down there Victor. They’re fighting! Someone is going to win!”



Casey: “Yes!”

“The mission is over!”


Casey and Norma have the exemption. Casey gets to nominate. 30/60 points, or 340/760 points have been earned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!