Wednesday 12 August 2015

20.20-I'm a ghost. I lost my feelings long ago



Norma: “I’m normal. I can cook. Normal people can cook. Although I don’t remember where I got the ingredients from…oh right, I plucked it from the wild bushes and trees some time ago. I also remember singlehandedly fighting and slaughtering a lion. I wonder where the meat went…oh, it’s back at the other camp. Darn.”


Casey: “Great! It’s broken! And I can still feel that ectoplasm burn from his slap! For a ghost, he sure can slap hard. Oh, the things I do for my family.”

***


Norma: “Please don’t pick me. I need the money!”
Hossan: “To buy your meds?”
Casey: “That’s so insensitive!”
Hossan: “I’m a ghost. I lost my feelings long ago.”

Victor: “Well, it’s futile nominating me because I will just win again.”
Norma: “Are you the Mole?”
Casey: “I’ve already made my pitch.”
Hossan: “Shut up already! You guys are like whiny b****! I hate this stupid power. Actually it’s a love-hate relationship but whatever. The one who is safe is…”






















































































































Hossan: “Victor Pluck.”
Victor: “Well, smart choice.”


Hossan: “I have nominated Casey Eughberton because she is pathetic and Norma Mellow because she is a black b**** and I don’t remember her ever being chosen since the merge.”
Casey: “But you promised!”
Hossan: “I’m a ghost. I break promises.”
Casey: “Stop using that as your shield!”
Norma: “He’s just trying to eliminate Tribe Vol!”
“Casey and Norma, please go and take the quiz.”


***

 

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Does the Mole usually wear a shirt or a dress?
A: Shirt
B: Dress

Q3: What did the Mole eat before Mission 10?
A: Mac and Cheese
B: Waffles
C: Brain Freeze ala Mode

Q4: Before Mission 10, in what order did the Mole get breakfast?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q5: In Mission 10, which colour represented the Mole?
A: Red
B: Green
C: Yellow
D: Blue


Q6: In Mission 10, in what order did the Mole first get a 6?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th

Q7: In Mission 10, did the Mole reach the final stretch before the centre?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 10, was the Mole sent back to the start?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: At the end of Mission 10, how far was the Mole from the centre?
A: The Mole was at the centre
B: Close to the centre
C: Far from the centre
D: At Square One

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Hossan Ghoti
D: Victor Pluck

***


“Tonight marks the last execution ceremony. The last one going home this season is none other than…”

































































































































































































































 

“Casey Eughberton.”
Casey: “No!”


 “I’m sorry Casey Eughberton, but you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Casey: “Maybe I shouldn’t have split my answer. Or maybe my initial suspicion was right and I was destined to go. Either way, I learnt not to trust a ghost with such a horrible name. I hope my children aren’t watching, but I must say this. Who gave Hossan Ghoti such a horrible name? Shame to your mother and your whole family!”
Hossan: “Why you f****** c*** b*****!”
Casey: “Sorry, I’ve gotta go. Bye!”


Hossan: “I will murder her whole family when I see her again!”
Norma: “At least we’re in the finale.”

The finale is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!