Wednesday 13 May 2015

19.03-SISSY PUNCH!

Previously on the Smole, 14 contestants did the first mission: a simple game of hangman. 100/140 points were earned and surprisingly, Helen got the exemption, arousing suspicion. Fanny “Ashley” Garter was hanged when she found herself scoring the lowest. Clearly, she’s not the Mole. But who is?

***



Joshua: “I’m so hungry I could eat a certain cameraman!”
Cameraman: “Gulp.”



Becky: “Hmm…perhaps there are clues. I shall record everything down first.”

 ***


Joshua: “Can’t believe I’m the one making food here. I’m supposed to be sponging of all of you, dammit!”
Becky: “Erm…er…excuse…excuse me?”
Joshua: “What? Am I blocking your way? Well too bad!”
Kimberly: “Becky, don’t bother with this slug. He makes me want to pee myself.”
Joshua: “You’re disgusting, you know that? Whatever. I’m going to punch some stone because that’s the only legal thing I can punch around here.”

***


Joshua: “SISSY PUNCH! Hiyaaa!”



Becky: “Ahh!”
Chester: “Got you! Sorry about that. I should go now.”


 

Sue: “How brave of you to walk around the house wearing only that.”
Chester: “Ha, thanks.”
Sue: “Aw, you’re blushing! How cute! I love shy guys!”

***


The second mission also involves the use of whiteboard. This is worth 130 points. Each contestant will be given 2 anagrams to solve. If they solve all 2, 10 points are earned. Again, the one who solves both the fastest wins the exemption!


Gretchen: “I give up. My pattern recognition skills are horrid.”


Helen wins again!














Joshua: “I can’t f****** believe it! For someone who barely knows Simlish, she managed to do so well in Simish-related missions and win first both times? She’s either g***** lucky or she’s a cheater. Or she’s a Mole. That f***** exemption could have been mine! I don’t need no grandma around to slow things down!”


 
Joshua is done!


Becky solves her anagrams!


Kimberly: “I give up.”


Hector: “Yes! I solved them both!”


Helen: “Come Sue. I help you.”
Kimberly: “Is that even allowed?”
Sue: “Oh, I really don’t want to jeopardise anything. You really don’t have to help me, Helen.”
Helen: “I must.”


 
Becky: “Isn’t that… cheating?”
“Why, yes it is. Sue doesn’t earn any points for the team.”


Down to these 5.


Elena has completed hers!


So has Leonard!


William: “Aye, I was never good with words.”
Terrence: “Then just give up.”
William: “But I dunwanna bail onna team, you get me? I dunwanna leddem down.”
Terrence: “Well, up to you. I’m done anyway.”


Walter: “Look, I’m an old man. I can’t do this. Why do I even try? I quit!”


And that’s the end of the mission! Gretchen, Sue, Kimberly, William and Walter were unable to complete their anagrams, so 80/130 points were earned! This makes the pot 180/270 points. Helen earns the exemption once again. 

Here are the anagrams:


Helen: RRDNMGHTEOA, USKRAA (GRANDMOTHER, SAKURA)
Gretchen: FSLLIEPWOH, TLENMTEITNE (FELLOWSHIP, ENTITLEMENT)
Sue: FXYO, OCILIROS (FOXY, CORIOLIS)
Joshua: ERNAGDE, JITUPER (GRENADE, JUPITER)
Kimberly: CARNAEG, CARNIAONT (CARNAGE, CARNATION)
Chester: MDILEMA, SIMMERW (DILEMMA, SWIMMER)
Hector: IESNLONFRCECE, LFY (INFLORESCENCE, FLY)
Becky: UVDECNOERR, NESGPAEIO (UNDERCOVER, ESPIONAGE)
Leonard: TIEK, TASISBNMELHET (KITE, ESTABLISHMENT)
Walter: RUBELG, CARIRHEUN (BURGLE, HURRICANE)
William: XETAS, CPNIROSO (TEXAS, SCORPION)
Terrence: CHARFFEU, BLNGI (CHAFFEUR, BLING)
Elena: RHTERFIGEFI, OCOMHS (FIREFIGHTER, SMOOCH)

***

Gretchen: “Wow, Ellen, looks like I underestimated you.”
Elena: “You what?”
William: “Whaddya expect? She’s a geek.”
Elena: “Well, some people here couldn’t earn points for the team.”
William: “At least I got Texas! I oughta get credit!”
Gretchen: “But I’m not the one who failed two times in a row.”


Walter: “Sigh. Why couldn’t I just sit at home and watch instead of play? I prefer to return to my mundane lifestyle.”



Walter: “It’s so hot here. Oh, hi there.”
Kimberly: “Hiding in shame?”
Walter: “What? Nonsense!”
Kimberly: “Ellen is thinking of taking some photos with everyone in case she leaves.”
Walter: “That not confident?”
Kimberly: “She’s saying if she’s out, she wants all of us to get together and snap a photo.”
Walter: “Leave me out of it. I hate photos. I hate memories.”
Kimberly: “You must hate Leonard then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!