Saturday 16 May 2015

19.04-Ugly Becky















Chester: “You know, Becky, it’s so interesting seeing someone as reserved as you.”
Gretchen: “It’s a trap…sigh, why do I even bother. I’ll just put down here that Chester is smitten with ugly Becky.”


Terrence: “Don’t you dare take advantage of her!”
Sue: “How manly of you!”
Joshua: “I did nothing, you idiot.”


Helen: “What is going on?”
Joshua: “Nothing an old hag Mole like you would understand.”
Helen: “I do not understand. Nevermind. Terrence, do you mind giving me your ears?”
Joshua: “You mean lend, not give. And no. I’m kind of busy. I don’t want to hear your sob stories about your life in Japan or here.”


Walter: “I miss home. Much better than this hospital room. It even has a stupid toilet inside! Who does that?”


Kimberly: “I’m wearing pink too. Why don’t you pay attention to me?”
Terrence: “Go away Kimberly.”


Leonard: “You’re as beautiful as a butterfly, Sue.”
Sue: “What a glib tongue you have! Thanks for the compliment. I greatly appreciate it.”


Kimberly: “Ugh!”
Terrence: “I think I need some cheering up from Chester.”


Leonard: “I hope you don’t mind!”
Sue: “Oh!”














Kimberly: “I don’t trust that Sue May. I think she’s going to apply the Ezekiel strategy. She’ll get everyone onto her side, then, when they least expect it, betray them! I’m onto you, Sue.”

***




Gretchen: “We could share what’s in our journal…oh, hi there Kimberly. Can you stop being so stalkerish?”
Kimberly: “Terrence, I thought you were looking for Chester?”
Terrence: “I was, then I got stopped.”
Gretchen: “I better get going.”

Gretchen: “Oh sorry there Leonard.”


William: “I love the view from down here.”
Sue: “You naughty cowboy!”
Hector: “William! Come out here will you?”
William: “Well, I hate to stop, but it sounds urgent, so see ya pretty!”


William: “Whaddup?”
Hector: “So, have you decided?”
William: “On what?”
Hector: “On joining the coalition Chester, Josh and I formed! The Funsters, remember?”
William: “Oh, well, uh…why not? Suppose it’ll be fun.”
Hector: “Well then welcome on board, bro.”

***


 

Elena: “Hmm…there are so many of them in the bathroom. I wonder what’s going on in there…”


Elena: “What are you all doing in here?”
Becky: “Aah!”














Elena: “Something’s fishy. Of all places to gather they go into the bathroom. And Kimberly seems really clingy. Like, perhaps she and Terrence have a coalition?”


Leonard: “Helen, you look so gloomy.”
Helen: “Gloomy?”
Leonard: “Sad.”
Helen: “Oh, yes! Nobody want hear my story.”
Leonard: “I’d love to hear it! Relive the memories, ah…”
Helen: “Really? Thank you so much!”


Walter: “I feel so trapped in here. I want to go back to my old lifestyle, alone in my mansion…I’m homesick.”

***


Kimberly: “Becky! Could you knock?”
Becky: “Huh? Oh, sorry…”


Joshua: “I’m so glad I took the cooking lessons alongside bartending, otherwise I’d have to deal with the slop the others call food forever!”


After dinner, it’s quiz time.

***

 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: Does the Mole wear anything on his/her head?
A: Yes
B: No


Q3: In Mission 2, which whiteboard did the Mole take from left to right?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th
M: 13th


Q4: Which word did the Mole receive in Mission 2?
A: Scorpion
B: Entitlement
C: Grenade
D: Coriolis
E: Bling
F: Grandmother
G: Undercover
H: Kite
I: Burgle
J: Fly
K: Carnation
L: Firefighter
M: Swimmer


Q5: In Mission 2, what was the other word the Mole received?
A: Fellowship
B: Hurricane
C: Texas
D: Foxy
E: Sakura
F: Carnage
G: Dilemma
H: Smooch
I: Establishment
J: Chauffeur
K: Jupiter
L: Espionage
M: Inflorescence

Q6: In Mission 2, how many words did the Mole get correct?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q7: In Mission 2, which word did the Mole get correct?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: Both
D: Neither

Q8: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole finish?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: The Mole did not finish


Q9: In Mission 2, in what order did the Mole end the mission?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: 8th
I: 9th
J: 10th
K: 11th
L: 12th
M: 13th

 
Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Joshua Kaiser
B: Hector Lorzo
C: Walter Fleur
D: Helen Kimchabor
E: Gretchen Hertfordshire
F: Chester Chesterfield
G: Elena Crane
H: Terrence Daniel
I: Sue May
J: William Hanes
K: Kimberly Flanning
L: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
M: Leonard Windsor


 
Q11: In Mission 1, what word did Fanny Garter receive?
A: Tear
B: Genie
C: Cringe
D: Zephyr
E: Rhythm
F: Hafnium
G: Coconut
H: Macabre
I: Triangle
J: Gratitude
K: Bubblegum
L: Soliloquy
M: Refrigerator
N: Flabbergasted

Q12: In Mission 1, did Fanny Garter complete the mission?
A: Yes
B: No

Q13: What hair colour did Fanny Garter have?
A: Black
B: Brown
C: Blonde
D: White

Q14: What did Fanny Garter go by?
A: Fanny
B: Garter
C: Ashley
D: Fann
E: None of the above

Q15: Who did Fanny Garter last choose as the Mole?
A: Joshua Kaiser
B: Hector Lorzo
C: Walter Fleur
D: Helen Kimchabor
E: Gretchen Hertfordshire
F: Chester Chesterfield
G: Elena Crane
H: Fanny Garter
I: Terrence Daniel
J: Sue May
K: William Hanes
L: Kimberly Flanning
M: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
N: Leonard Windsor

***


 

It’s the second execution ceremony. Tonight, another light will be snuffed out.













































These lucky peeps must be relieved that they’re safe.



“Joshua Kaiser once again…are you safe?”
Joshua: “If you dare say that I’m not…”



































































































 

“I guess we’ll never know the end of that sentence because you are safe!”



“William Hanes…will you be executed?”
William: “Naw. Imma confident!”




























































































































































“Unfortunately, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



William: “Well, it’s been fun…sort of? At least I got some eye candy. See y’all!”


There goes the second light.














Sue: “It’s quite a pity to see William leave. He was quite suave, and I never knew a cowboy before, so I thought it would be great. At the very least though, could he not have told me who he picked before he left? This would make the quiz easier.”


***


Chester: “Brr it’s cold. Where did I put my clothes…gah, upstairs.”


Leonard: “I’d like to know about your hometown and your culture. What’s your Chinese name?”
Sue: “苏梅.”
Leonard: “Exotic.”
Joshua: “Pssh. You don’t know a thing.”


Joshua: “You know, I wonder why a dweeb like you hasn’t left yet. I’d much prefer if you replaced William Hanes. At least he could put up a fight?”
Terrence: “What did I ever do to step on your toes?”
Joshua: “Exactly. You didn’t. You’re a wuss.”
Kimberly: “Ignore him, Terrence. He’s just a jerk who’s insecure.”
Joshua: “Pssh.”


Elena: “Why not you and I form a coalition? We both love orange.”
Hector: “Eh, no thanks. I don’t form coalitions with geeks.”
Elena: “Hey!”

***

 

Terrence: “Gee Joshua, you took the last bowl.”
Joshua: “Got a problem with that? Fight for it then! I cooked it anyway.”



Cowboy William Hanes leaves! Who’s next?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!