Saturday 23 May 2015

19.06-Be bewitched by the other pink witch




Terrence: “Hi there Becky. Come on, respond when someone’s talking to you! Gosh, it’s so hard to communicate with you.”


Sue: “Leonard, it’s so great that you’re such a sentimental man. I appreciate that in a man. Could you be a dear and tell me who you think the Mole is?”
Leonard: “I don’t know if I’m right though…”
Sue: “I’m not going to tell anyone. Please? For me?”


Helen: “Can take family photo?”
Elena: “Yes I can, but not for you.”
Helen: “Why?”
Kimberly: “It’s pretty obvious, Helen. How can you of all people win? You’re playing dirty!”
Helen: “Dirty? Dirty plates?”














Helen: “Nobody like me. They all upset with me. I try talk to Sue but she keep talking with the men. I thought we friends, can share everything with each other. It so painful and difficult to earn money here. I must not give up. ヘレンは、あなたがそれを行うことができます!



Hector: “I’d like to throw a party but I’m not sure that’s allowed.”
Chester: “Well just treat each day like a party! Dance and have fun!”

***


Gretchen: “Could someone help fix the dishwasher?”
Helen: “I do it.”
Gretchen: “Thanks Helen.”


Walter: “Sigh…I hate the noise. I hate the music.”
Becky: “I….miss home too…”
Walter: “Oh, you’re talking? I kind of wish you kept quiet. I’d much prefer quiet company.”

***


 
Joshua: “Scram! All of you! I need to drop a bomb!”
Kimberly: “How dare you push me! Why are you so rude and rough?”


Chester: “YEAH PARTY! WOOOO!”


Sue: “Chester dear, could we switch the music? I’d like a slow dance. With you.”
Chester: “Oh…uh…sure…”


Chester: “How do I slow dance?”
Sue: “I’ll guide you. You seem nervous.”
Chester: “…I’ve never slow danced with a lady like you before. Heh. Hilarious, right?”
Sue: “Oh, you’re so cute! Relax. I can hear your heart beating. Here, put your hands around my waist like that…”

***



Gretchen: “You! You must be the Mole, admit it!”
Walter: “Stop picking a fight, Gretchen. At least not here. She’s not the Mole. She’s way too nice to be one.”
Gretchen: “Nice? She’s nice? You barely know her!”
Walter: “Can I ask…nevermind, not interested.”

Gretchen: “Becky BBBB, I will make sure you get executed ASAP, or I’m not Gretchen Hertfordshire!”


Joshua: “Slap me.”
Terrence: “Why should I?”
Joshua: “See, you’re a chicken. I’ll show you what a slap is.”
Terrence: “Ow! You don’t need to be so rough!”
Joshua: “Aww, can’t handle the pain?”


 
Leonard: “What’s going on?”
Terrence: “Nothing.”


Leonard: “Hey, just curious, do you have a girlfriend?”


*Joshua punches Leonard
Leonard: “Look, I’m just trying to make friends. Why you gotta be so rude?”

***


Helen: “You seem to miss home.”
Walter: “I do actually. I never liked the crowd nor the noise.”
Helen: “Why not?”
Walter: “It’s not the actual events themselves. I enjoy them. It’s the bittersweet aftertaste. I hate that feeling. I rather not experience it at all.”
Helen: “Huh?”
Walter: “Sigh. Why not we form a coalition? I feel the most comfortable around you and Becky. But I’ll just form one with you.”
Helen: “Coalition…I have with Sue already.”
Walter: “Should have figured. But it’s alright to form another!”
Helen: “Okay then…I can trust you.”


 

Hector: “They’re still at it? How can I dance to slow music? Gosh now I miss my Panda.”














Hector: “Panda’s the nickname I came up with for my girlfriend Amanda. She’s so sweet and innocent. Almost like Sue, but dumber. But that’s just how I like my girl. Sue is a bit flirtatious though. While I suppose it wouldn’t hurt, I try not to flirt with her too often. I don’t think Amanda would like it. I wouldn’t like it if she flirted too much with another guy. Hear that Panda?”


 

Sue: “Just out of curiosity, who do you think the Mole is?”
Chester: “Helen Kimchabor, of course! She’s so suspicious and old! How about you?”
Sue: “Actually, I think it’s Ellen. She’s keeping under the radar. She’s smart too. Will you pick her next quiz?”
Chester: “Hmm….”
Sue: “She really is the Mole! I just know it! I would really want for you to stay longer in this house. You add life to this boring place.”
Chester: “Okay then.”
Sue: “Ow!”
Chester: “Sorry! Sorry!”
Sue: “It’s okay. Just promise me you’ll make it to the end with me.”














Sue: “Actually, I think it’s Helen too. I know she’s my coalition partner, but really, it’s way too suspicious! I bet the fortune cookie machine in the house is a clue to her Asian descent too! I was hoping to fool Chester into choosing the wrong Mole. I know he has a coalition with some of the guys. I can guess who, really. It’s not that hard. So hopefully he’ll spread the wrong message. Sorry, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.”



Elena: “I can take any kind of photo you want. I’ll pass you my namecard so that you can call me after all this is over.”
Leonard: “Thanks! I would greatly appreciate it! I want to immortalize this moment.”
“Quiz time!”

***


 
Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female


Q2: What did the Mole eat for breakfast?
A: Waffles
B: Autumn Salad
C: Mac and Cheese
D: Cereal


Q3: Does the Mole have a coalition?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 3, which group was the Mole in?
A: First
B: Second
C: Third
D: Fourth


Q5: In Mission 3, in which order did the Mole start in his/her group?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd


Q6: In Mission 3, which number did the Mole’s group reach?
A: 10
B: 14
C: 23
D: 29


Q7: In Mission 3, which number did the Mole reach?
A: 8
B: 9
C: 10
D: 12
E: 13
F: 14
G: 21
H: 22
I: 23
J: 27
K: 28
L: 29

Q8: In Mission 3, did the Mole advance to the final round?
A: Yes
B: No


Q9: In Mission 3, which number did the Mole reach in the final round?
A: 5
B: 2
C: 3
D: 4
E: The Mole did not reach the final round


Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Joshua Kaiser
B: Hector Lorzo
C: Walter Fleur
D: Helen Kimchabor
E: Gretchen Hertfordshire
F: Chester Chesterfield
G: Elena Crane
H: Terrence Daniel
I: Sue May
J: Kimberly Flanning
K: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
L: Leonard Windsor

Q11: What score did William Hanes last get?
A: 3
B: 4
C: 5
D: 6
E: 7
F: 8

Q12: Who did William Hanes think Fanny Garter picked?
A: Joshua Kaiser
B: Hector Lorzo
C: Walter Fleur
D: Helen Kimchabor
E: Gretchen Hertfordshire
F: Chester Chesterfield
G: Elena Crane
H: Fanny Garter
I: Terrence Daniel
J: Sue May
K: William Hanes
L: Kimberly Flanning
M: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
N: Leonard Windsor


Q13: Has William Hanes touched the martial arts equipment?
A: Yes
B: No

Q14: Does William Hanes wear a hat?
A: Yes
B: No

Q15: Who did William Hanes last choose as the Mole?
A: Joshua Kaiser
B: Hector Lorzo
C: Walter Fleur
D: Helen Kimchabor
E: Gretchen Hertfordshire
F: Chester Chesterfield
G: Elena Crane
H: Terrence Daniel
I: Sue May
J: William Hanes
K: Kimberly Flanning
L: Becky Beaker-Baker Barker-Becker
M: Leonard Windsor

***


It’s lights out for someone tonight.






































Looks like the front few are safe.


“Could this little light be the next to die?”






































































































 

“Looks like it survived!”


“That means one of you four will be going home tonight.”




























































































































































 
“Sorry Kimberly Flanning, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Kimberly: “Well I hate this. And I hate Leonard for no reason.”

 
Kimberly: “Maybe if I’d been more decisive…nobody seems to care about me. Well, bye Becky. Even you won’t say bye to me?”


Kimberly: “Fine! Be bewitched by the other pink witch!”


There goes that ray of light.

***


Gretchen: “I love autumn salad!”
Leonard: “This reminds me of the time my mother…”
Hector: “Leonard! We don’t need to be bored right now.”
Sue: “On the contrary, I’d like to hear what he has to say.”
Leonard: “Nevermind.”
Sue: “Okay then. Bye Leonard!”

***


Sue: “I think I shall tamper with this…”


Sue: “What? Beautiful Sims shall not use telescopes at night? Well, that’s not the fortune I wrote! But one of them should be.”


Hector: “Ouch! This stupid stone hurts! This is not as fun as I thought.”

***


Sue: “Gretchen. Come, let me share a secret. I found a clue inside that fortune cookie machine.”
Gretchen: “Really?”
Sue: “Yes! Maybe you can find some too!”
Gretchen: “Why are you telling me this?”
Sue: “Because I can trust you. I feel like you’re a friend, Gretchen.”
Gretchen: “That’s so nice of you! You’re right. I can trust you.”


Sue: “I hope she dies! Oh, you’re filming me? I must be unwell. Oh, I should head to bed then.”


Gretchen: “Hmm…the Mole is Ellen? Why would they write that out so bluntly? Unless it was that hard to find. Then again, they would write her actual name out, right? Is Sue trying to trick me? I think not…unless she’s been tricked too! I bet it’s Becky that did this. I saw her sneaking around earlier.”

***


 

Sue: “I don’t feel so well…guys, could you excuse me? Are those my pillows? Stop it!”
Terrence: “Sorry. I’m just trying to whack some sense into this guy to either quit or get his head into the game.”

The rest of the house can heave a sigh of relief as they can stay another night…or can they?

***


Joshua: “What is that blasted noise! I want to punch someone for waking me up this early!”
“You all thought you could rest in peace…well, one will for good today. Last night was actually a double execution!”
All: “Gasp!”
“You heard that right. As it was getting late, the second half was postponed to today. “


“These guys are safe a second time.”



“Leonard Windsor. Let’s see your fate.”
Leonard: “Please, let me stay!”






































































































 
“Your wish is granted.”
Leonard: “Woo!”







































































 


And another one is revealed to be safe.



“Looks like one of the first three will leave.”

















































































































“And Walter Fleur is safe!”


“Looks like it’s down to two. Who shall be leaving?”














































































































 
“Unfortunately, Hector Lorzo, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”



Hector: “Bummer. Well, I had fun guys. Good luck in finding that Mole!”


There goes Kimberly and Hector! Who shall be next?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!