Tuesday 19 May 2015

19.05-How can some old lady who's the most likely to lose win three in a row?


Welcome to the Smole! Last time the contestants returned to the whiteboard to solve anagrams. 5 of them failed to solve both anagrams and hence 80/130 points were earned, making the pot 180/270 points. Helen got the exemption again, making everyone more suspicious of her. However, it was William Hanes who left the scene. Who will follow in his footsteps?



Leonard: “The journal is a great place to remember the good times…”


Walter: “Who’s in there? Hurry up! Ugh, I never had to wait back at home. An old man’s gotta pee, you know!”

***

The second mission begins. Contestants have been grouped into threes. They will have to sing “This Old Man” in sequence, coming up with a word to rhyme with the number they’re at. If they fail, they are out. No word can be repeated. The winner of each group (who will be the one who reached the highest number) will then face off and the ultimate winner will get an exemption. Any group that makes it to ten wins 10 points, so this is worth 50 points.


Walter: “This old man, he played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Terrence: “This old man, he played two, he played knick-knack on my shoe, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Leonard: “This old man, he played three, he played knick-knack on my knee, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”



Terrence: “This old man, he played twenty-three, he played knick-knack on my bee, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Leonard: “Hmm…”
Walter: “Leonard you idiot! You broke the chain! We only made it to 23! Great.”
Leonard: “Oops. Oh well, at least we’ve got the memories flooding in.”
Terrence wins the round.

***



Chester: “This old man, he played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Helen: “This old man, he played two, he played knick-knack on my shoe, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Elena: “This old man, he played three, he played knick-knack on my knee, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”

.

.

.


Elena: “This old man, he played twenty-seven, he played knick-knack on my tavern, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Chester: “This old man, he played twenty-eight, he played knick-knack on my bait, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Helen: “This old man, he played twenty-nine, he played knick-knack on my line, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Elena: “This old man, he played thirty, he played knick-knack on my…uh..”
“And Helen proceeds on!”
Elena: “Darn!”

***


Joshua: “This old man, he played one, he played knick-knack on my cum, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Sue: “This old man, he played two, he played knick-knack on my shoe, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Hector: “This old man, he played three, he played knick-knack on my TV, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Sue: “TV…smart.”

.
.
.


Joshua: “This old man, he played thirteen, he played knick-knack on my chin, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Sue: “This old man, he played fourteen, he played knick-knack on my skin, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Hector: “Like, gross.”
Joshua: “It’s your turn buffoon.”
Hector: “Oh. Oops.”
Sue is the winner of this round.














Joshua: “That idiot Hector. I don’t really mind giving it to a babe like Sue and she is real good, but I wanted that exemption. At least let me fight for it. Aggressively. Heh. I’m surprised she wasn’t grossed out when I started off with cum.”

***



Becky: “This old man, he played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Gretchen: “This old man, he played two, he played knick-knack on my shoe, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Kimberly: “This old man, he played three, he played knick-knack on my knee, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”

.
.
.
Kimberly: “This old man, he played nine, he played knick-knack on my wine, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Becky: “This old man, he played ten, he played knick-knack on my hen, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Gretchen: “Stop going so fast, Becky! I know you’re trying to sabotage! Shoot. I just messed up my chances and let you win.”

 
Chester: “You let stupid Helen win!”
Elena: “Well, sorry, but at least it’s better than some people here.”
Terrence: “I feel so bad for Walter. He must’ve really wanted to win.”
“May Terrence, Helen, Sue and Becky head to the TV for the final round!”

***


 

Helen: “This old man, he played one, he played knick-knack on my thumb, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Becky: “This old man, he played two, he played knick-knack on my shoe, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Sue: “This old man, he played three, he played knick-knack on my Frisbee, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Terrence: “This old man, he played four,  he played knick-knack on my door,  with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”


Helen: “This old man, he played five, he played knick-knack on my hive, with a knick-knack paddy-whack, give a dog a bone, this old man came rolling home.”
Becky: “This old man, he played five, he…”
Helen: “Dear, I said five.”
Becky: “Oh.”
“And Helen wins the exemption, three times in a row! Impressive! 4 out of 5 rounds made it past 10, so 40/50 points, or 220/320 points are added. A hidden exemption was to be given to the one who made it to 40, but seeing as nobody even made it past 30, nobody gets it.”














Terrence: “How does that lady keep getting it? It’s not fair! She’s definitely more than meets the eye. She’s way too suspicious for my liking. Either that or what Becky did was deliberate, to push suspicion onto her…but I doubt it.”

***


Gretchen: “Aah! My eyes!”
Terrence: “Do you guys not know how to knock?”


Elena: “It’s quite a big house, but it’s pretty boring in here.”
Chester: “Finally! Someone agrees with me!”
Joshua: “Psst. Chester. Go upstairs to Hector’s room.”


 

Chester: “So what’s up?”
Joshua: “We’re calling this meeting because we must know who the Mole is.”
Chester: “I think it’s Helen. Look at her! How can some old lady who’s the most likely to lose win three in a row?”
Hector: “He is right…but do we have to discuss this now? I’m itching for a prank.”
Chester: “A prank? I’m all for it!”


Hector: “Ellen sleeps here. I’m going to make her scream when she find this little critter.”
Chester: “Let’s close the bed so she won’t know!”
Hector: “Hey! Don’t shut me in there!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!