Thursday 25 December 2014

16.12-I didn't fall!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Now, on with the show.




Previously the final 7 went to university, where they had to try and earn a good grade. While there, they had to eat as much candy as possible, earning 40/140 points, or 512/680 points for the team, with Philo and Cheryl being the only one to eat enough. Cheryl ate the most and earned the card of Venus. They were spared from execution as the first mission wasn’t over, but when it is, one will go.




***


Contestants are currently in their next mission, to go bowling. They must score at least a score a score of 100 at the end of a game of bowling to earn 20 points. Anyone who earns a strike or spare will immediately earn 20 points and get to pick a card. Strikes also warrant an end to the game for the contestant. This is worth 140 points.


Derek: “My arm strength is good…though I’m kind of wishing it wasn’t so obvious…”
Philo: “Woah…nearly lost my balance.”



Derek: “Used too much strength…nearly fell over.”

Chad: “Oof! Okay, change of tactics. Aim from the other side…but is that viable?”



Janet: “Aah! I shouldn’t have worn heels.”

They sure seem happy.


Philo: “Yeah! A strike! Dawn, you can come take my place now.”
Philo draws the card of Vera.



Janet: “This is mighty embarrassing. I must act like nothing happened though.”

Derek: “Dawn, over there.”
Dawn: “But I want to be with you, honey badger!”
Cheryl: “Don’t make me lose focus. If my results are dismal, you’re fired.”

Janet: “Finally! I didn’t fall!”

Cheryl: “I finally got the hang of it!”

Dawn: “Can you help me, handsome hunk?”
Philo: “Sure, you do it like that…”
Dawn: “Come closer and give me a demonstration.”

Charlotte: “Ugh! In the gutter!”


Dawn: “Oh yeah it’s time to party!”

Cheryl: “Stupid high heels.”


Cheryl: “I must have looked so pathetic. You better remove the footage of me falling, or I’m going to take you to court! I’m not even going to try and offer you any incentive, because I’m in charge and you have to listen to me! Go! And get me a glass of water! I need to cool down. Why is the air-conditioning not working? Turn it up to full blast! NOW!”

Charlotte: “Alright this is easy! I’ve got a spare!”
Charlotte picks the card of Cynthia.

Chad: “Yes! A strike! Whew, that was a stressful game. Glad it’s all over.”
Chad picks Brianna.


 
If 10 points were earned for every time someone fell, Janet would have gotten a full pot by now.

Charlotte: “Hmm…should I continue playing?”

Charlotte: “Oof! I look like a fish out of water.”

Cheryl: “Finally! I can get a spare!”
Cheryl picks Kathleen.

The final scores at the end of the game: (/ means spare, X means strike)
Chad: X
Janet: 108
Derek: 103
Cheryl: / 67
Charlotte: / 111
Philo: X
Dawn: 75.


All but Dawn earn 20 points, making the pot 632/820 points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!