Friday 5 December 2014

16.03-You make no sense




Dawn: “Oh Argyle you’re so smart to make it out alive! You made it out! I can’t even remember what happened to me!”
Argyle: “I think it was the tranquiliser.”
Dawn: “Oh! I thought it was just my memory jogging as usual.”
Argyle: “Why not I teach you a few tips and tricks, to improve it?”


Charlotte: “Well, that idiot Janet. This means war! Who needs friends when you have enemies?”



“Janet is back, so it’s time to start the quiz! Janet gets a card for being the last standing, and so does Iris. The cards they’ve drawn are Ezekiel and Bertram respectively. Janet chooses not to use the card, and neither does Iris. Also 5 people made it out, so 50/110 points are earned.”






Charlotte: “I suspect that Demetria is a fraud.”
Cheryl: “I do too. I don’t believe producers want to even handle someone with disability. I think we work alike. Shall we form a coalition?”
Charlotte: “I’m flying solo. I don’t trust others.”
Cheryl: “You sound very business-minded. We are very alike. I do not want to work with others unless I have security. Are you sure you want to pass this up?”
Charlotte: “Yes. Goodbye.”

***

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Is the Mole below 30 or 30 and above?
A: Below 30
B: 30 or above
Q3: What colour hair does the Mole have?
A: Blonde
B: Black
C: Red
D: None

Q4: Which room does the Mole sleep in?
A: Heaven
B: Hell
C: Earth

Q5: In Mission 1, what role did the Mole play?
A: Shooter
B: Runner

Q6: In Mission 1, in what order was the Mole shot?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole was not shot
I: The Mole was the shooter

Q7: Did the Mole make it out alive in Mission 1?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the shooter

Q8: Did the Mole win a card yet?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Was the Mole shot when caught the first time?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was the shooter
D: The Mole was not caught

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Uma Phile
B: Cheryl Peytanna
C: Iris Ollie
D: Chad Denizen
E: Philo Nickelworth
F: Dawn Lytton
G: Derek Zora
H: Demetria Krissatina
I: Janet Burnes
J: Charlotte Burnot
K: Jillian McLaughlin
L: Argyle Sinclair


***


Dawn: “Hey! I wanted that seat!”
“Well, the rest of you shall have to stand. Now, welcome to our first ever execution ceremony of the season. You know the drill. Now watch the TV. If it turns green you are safe. If it turns red you are executed. Let’s start with our killer Janet Burnes. Will she get away scot free?”














































































“Safe!”



Janet: “You can have my seat, Dawn. I’m outta here.”



“Jillian McLaughlin, who tired of the first mission. Let’s hope she’s not tired of seeing this.”



































































































Jillian: “Yes! I’m safe! Now I can go back to sleep.”


“Dawn Lytton, the forgetful flirt who shielded the one who picked a bone with her. Will her noble intention be worth it?”


Dawn: “It better be.”













































































































“You are safe!”
Dawn: “Phew!”



“Argyle Sinclair, supposedly the smartest in the group. Will he be outwitted?”
Argyle: “Ha. Never.”




















































































































































“Safe!”



“Charlotte Burnot, the loner. Will she be alone in this verdict?”
Charlotte: “You make no sense.”























































































“Safe! Now! How about Chad Denizen, the one who ran for life from the start?”














































































































































































































































Chad: “Yes I’m safe! Now time to turn off my alarm.”
“How about Philo Nickelworth, the last to die? Will he die a second time?”
























































































































































































Philo: “Nope. I’m safe.”


“Then why not the feisty Uma Phile?”
Uma: “Never! I’m never going down!”
























































































































































































































































































































































Uma: “What?”
“I’m sorry Uma, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”


Uma: “What the heck. This is nonsense. I’m outta here.”

There goes the first victim, Uma Phile!

***

Argyle: “Ugh, stop being so coquettish.”
Dawn: “I’m sorry if I offended you. Please accept my apology.”
Argyle: “As long as you are sincere.”
Dawn: “Accept my apology hug?”
Argyle: “Sure.”

The first victim has been claimed! Who is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!