Friday 12 December 2014

16.06-I hope you're not pregnant


The last time on the Smole, 11 contestants tried to earn a skill point (or not), and only 5 succeeded in doing so before time was up. For being the first to do so, Derek earned the card of Henrietta, which he used, and Charlotte earned the hidden card of Hossan for having the most skill points. Jillian also earned a special hidden card, Fiona. Derek, Iris, Janet and Jillian used their cards, and at the 4-way execution, Demetria was executed. The second soon-to-be-executed player was spared when Iris chose to accept the money of 500,000 Simoleons and leave the game. With only 9 left, who will be the next victim?




Charlotte: “I am displeased with the fact that one stupid card has changed my fate and direction of game. I am now stuck inside a coalition! After this, I’m going to break the coalition up. I’ve witnessed the prowess of these cards and their impact. I have one too, but what use is it to me to know about the others’ dirty little secrets?”

Derek: “At first I thought it would be useful, and I thought it would remain a secret, but when I used it and realised everyone was lamenting about how they have been sucked into a coalition with me, I think they discovered what card I played. So I broke off with most of them. I’m only left with Dawn, Cheryl and Argyle.”

Derek: “Hi Dawn.”
Dawn: “Oh hi smoochie-pie! Remember what we did yesterday?”
Derek: “That was a folly. Anyone with brains would have been more rational. I guess I don’t have a brain after all…and I hope you’re not pregnant, with that grin.”
Dawn: “Oh, of course not! It was fun! You were awesome! I forgot completely what we did but I bet it was great! And please don’t say that! You have brains! It may not be as big as your muscles, but girls don’t like a guy with a big head anyway.”
Derek: “Still…”
Dawn: “Well, you have to learn to love yourself, your body. Because you are amazing just the way you are.”
Derek: “Oh, you know, you’re great too. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.”
Dawn: “It sounds so familiar…”
Derek: “Bruno Mars?”
Dawn: “Yes! That’s it! Excuse me while I go recollect that melodious song.”

Dawn: “Haha! I’ve got you right where I want you—twisted round my finger.”




Charlotte: “This is dangerous as heck! They don’t have to put the bed that high up!”

***
Janet: “Hey Charlotte, I’m…”
Charlotte: “Shut it. If it’s about getting me to join a coalition, zip it.”
Janet: “No, I’m just wondering if you’ve ever watched Romeo and Juliet.”


Charlotte: “Are you talking about a theatrical play? If so, no. The only play I watched was E.B. White’s Charlotte’s Web, and I detested that movie. They say the spider was noble, I say she was foolish. Trying so hard to change fate? This doesn’t happen in real life. The pig will get butchered in the end and the spider still dies. It’s unfair. She is the one trying so hard and she dies, not the pig. That story is stupid, I tell you.”
Janet: “I find it quite touching, actually.”


***
Philo: “When will I regain my fame?”
Dawn: “Hi Philo! I just want to say I love your acting!”
Philo: “Thanks, but you don’t have to remind me every day.”
Dawn: “I did that? Teehee, oopsy-daisy!”


Philo: “Still, it’s music to my ears. And thanks for the big boo…I mean, big recognition, yeah, that’s right. I was nowhere near thinking about your cleavage.”


***

Contestants are off to do the next mission, worth 240 points. Contestants will be split into groups of 3 and will be shown the arrangement of 16 cards. Each group must try and memorise and recreate the pattern. If they do so successfully, 80 points are added, each row and column worth 10. They are then allowed to pick a card if they succeed in their part of the mission.



Philo: “Go away Charlotte. Don’t be a monster and ruin things. We three have formed a group.”

Janet: “I think I’ve got everything noted.”

While the first groups searches for the cards, the others wait and Argyle chooses to use the toilet.




This is their final answer:

Blue Gold Green Light Blue
Pink Red Orange Purple
Black Light Grey Light Green White
Brown Beige Grey Yellow


This is the actual placements.

Blue Gold Green Light Blue
Pink Red Orange Purple
Black Light Grey Light Green White
Brown Beige Grey Yellow

This means that the three of them each get a card as well as 80 points!


Cheryl: “Journal time.”

Second group is up. They are struggling trying to remember things.

Jillian: “We’re doomed.”
Dawn: “Hmm…was it this card?”
Derek: “I believe so. I’ll take this one too.”



This is their answer:

Green Grey Light Grey Gold
Brown Black Light Blue White
Maroon Blue Red Pink
Purple Bluish Grey Yellow  Lavender


This is the correct answer.

Green Grey Light Grey Gold
Brown Black Light Blue White
Maroon Blue Red Pink
Purple Bluish Grey Yellow  Lavender


 Another 80 points have been earned and they get to pick one of the cards placed down.


Dawn: “I love Derek to bits! I had a bad feeling I would fail, but Derek helped me by trying to remember for me and teaching me various techniques to remember! Now I’ve grown smarter! See, he’s got brain power too!”

The last group.
Argyle: “Easy.”
Charlotte: “I can do this all by myself!”


Charlotte: “Oh dear, they all look the same. Which card belonged to that spot again?”
Cheryl: “You’re asking me? I should be the one asking questions. In fact, I shouldn’t even be doing this! You! Finish the mission for me!”

Argyle: “This should belong here.”
Cheryl: “Here! Take this and go!”


This is their answer.

Blue Green Light Blue Bluish Grey
Orange Lavender Light Grey Pink
Gold Sea Blue Light Green Brown
Red Purple Black Grey


It also happens to be the correct answer. 

Blue Green Light Blue Bluish Grey
Orange Lavender Light Grey Pink
Gold Sea Blue Light Green Brown
Red Purple Black Grey


Full 240/240 points have been earned, making the pot 390/460. All of them get a card of their choice. (They are unaware of its effects as of yet).

Jillian takes Matthew, Chad takes Bloom, Philo takes Alexander, Cheryl takes Dickie, Derek takes Dominica, Dawn takes Matty, Charlotte takes Diana, Argyle takes Jonathan and Janet takes Charity.


The card of Bloom, Dominica, Matty and Diana will be automatically played.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!