Saturday 20 December 2014

16.10-We're all leaving

Last time on the Smole, the final 8 went to sing karaoke and had to finish the lyrics to earn points. 40/80 points were earned, with Charlotte forfeiting, so 472/540 points were earned. Jillian earned a card but it was useless so she chose not to use it, leading to it going back to the deck as she was executed. Who shall be the next one to go? To be honest, they’re all going somewhere…



Dawn: “There are so many grumps in this house. There’s Chad who’s always moaning about how he has no direction in life, Philo who’s grumpy about not being famous, Cheryl who wants to be the boss…did I forget anyone? Oh yes, Charlotte! Need I say more? Jillian was my only friend who understood how to have fun and now she’s gone. Sigh. My heart aches. Time to look for Derek. Or maybe if I want to have some fun or change the others, I’ll scour for new men.”



Janet: “Big news. I heard we’re all leaving.”
Chad: “What? Where? Good thing I had my farewell speech all planned out. First off, I would like to…”
Derek: “We don’t know anything yet. If I wasted my time here then I’m going to…”
Janet: “Punch them?”
Chad: “Cry?”
Derek: “…No. I’ll use my brains.”

***

The final 7 are to take an aptitude test. It does not matter much, just how much less we can spend.

Charlotte: “Chad! How disgraceful!”
Cheryl: “What she said!”
Philo: “Did you have to?”
Dawn: “What was I going to do again? Oh, you peed yourself! Hee! Want me to help you clean up?”
Derek: “I’m going to use the toilet instead of being so barbaric.”
Dawn: “Want me to help?”


Cheryl: “This is impossible. How can I only score 100/400 for everything! I’m a CEO for crying out loud!”
Chad: “Have you ever planned what you’d do if you weren’t one?”
Cheryl: “That will never happen!”

Philo: “You smell. Go bathe. You’ve just committed a grave sin by peeing in public.”
Chad: “I came prepared with diapers, just in case things like this happened. I was just deliberating whether to use it.”
Philo: “You want some advice in life? Stop planning and start executing. In the right way.”

***

The contestants are off to University, where they will learn more.




Cheryl: “We’re off to University! This is interesting. Though I find Fine Arts kind of boring. Why are we forced to take this major that nobody likes? Is that the reason why we’re forced to take it? They better not make my life a living hell, or I’ll make sure to send them down there when I get back.”



Contestants have arrived. They will be staying here for one week. Their mission is to get at least a C by the end of the week. For every Sim that succeeds, 30 points will be added, making this worth 210 points. The highest scorer will get a card, as does anyone who gets an A.



Janet: “This place is so cool! I’ve always wanted to study Fine Arts in university! Now I finally get the chance to hone my skills and be a better Juliet!”


Off they go to the Student Union.
Philo: “Hey! You cut the queue!”
Dawn: “Did I? Well, deal with it, old man.”
Philo: “Yikes.”


Dawn: “Oh sorry about that. You look so lovely and young! Shall we have a dance!”
Philo: “You are the only one who can make my heart move.”

***
There is another mission. Here is the Sugar Shack. Contestants are to eat as much candy as possible within the time limit. Anyone who eats at least 20 will earn 20 points and the one who eats the most, a card. This is worth 140 points.



Contestants practise their art skills while waiting.

***

“Ready, set,  go!”



Janet: “Hey my thing is stuck!”


Charlotte: “Which should I choose? Ah, how about ‘Friendless’?”
Cheryl: “Give up girl. It won’t work.”
Janet: “Hmph! Fine! I will!”
Cheryl: “Good to know you’re still subservient to me.”
Janet ate 0 bars of candy.

Derek: “I don’t feel so well…I may take a break first.”
Charlotte: “This tastes disgusting! I’m getting another one! Hey! How dare you!”
Philo: “Need help?”
Charlotte: “No! I can do it myself!”

Charlotte: “Grr!”
Derek: “I’ll help you Janet. There. Do you want it?”
Janet: “Nah, I give up. Judging by the look on your faces, it’s a wise choice.”


Derek: “Ugh…”
Cheryl: “Ahh…”


Dawn: “My machine is stuck! I need a macho man…or a man with brains…or a man in purple…or a man in black to help save this damsel in distress!”
Charlotte: “Revolting, in more than one sense. Forget it! I’m wiser than that. I’m not going to get tooth decay.”
Charlotte ate 4 bars of candy.
Derek: “I’ll help you!”
Dawn: “Thank you so much! Let me give you a kiss of encouragement! You can have the candy when you’re done!”

Derek: “Done.”
Dawn: “What am I supposed to do again? Oh well…”
Dawn ate 6 bars of candy.



Cheryl: “It’s so chewy and gooey, my mouth. I don’t even know why I’m submitting to this.”


Derek: “I think I’ll buy a soda…Woah!”

Derek: “Now I look like I peed myself…and there’s no more! What a waste of money.”


Cheryl: “Gosh, how could you pee yourself…”
Philo: “Okay…why does it smell like Citrus Oxide?”
Chad: “Disgusting! I’m trying to eat here!”

Time for synchrony.
Derek ate 8 bars of candy.

Philo: “I think I overdid it. And I suspect some of those weren’t for vegetarians…”
Charlotte: “Can you not make a mess? See? Who needs friends? They’re a hassle.”
Philo ate 14 bars of candy.


Janet: “Um…okay…I’m going to go watch TV.”

Janet: “Hey! There’s Romeo and Juliet showing!”
Charlotte: “Hmm…”


Charlotte: “Alarm bells are ringing. There are so many clues pointing to Janet! First, the countless references to Romeo and Juliet, such as the balcony in the dorm and the show on TV! And she’s sabotaged before. She’s an actor, so it makes perfect sense!”



Chad: “I can’t even open and close my mouth properly anymore.”
Derek: “You need to stop.”
Chad ate 22 bars of candy.

Cheryl ate 30 bars of candy. That makes her the card winner! She draws the card of Venus. Only Philo and Cheryl made it past 20, so 40/140 points were added, making the pot 512/680.

***



As we wait for time to pass, let’s watch a commercial.
Janet: “Hmm…what should I be doing? Ah, I know! I’ll drink a Peony Soda! Aah, refreshing! The scent of fresh peonies in my throat, so refreshing! It tickles my palate. I love you Peony Soda!”

This commercial has been proudly brought to you by Peony Soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!