Monday 15 December 2014

16.08-I hate Nickelback

Previously on the Smole, the 9 contestants went to try and memorise the arrangement of 16 cards. They all succeeded and earned 240/240 points, or 390/460 points. They all earned a card of their own. Charity’s card was used, so 60% of the points in the Mole’s pot will go to the winner’s pot, making the pot now 432/460 points.  In the execution ceremony, everyone was shocked when the smartest guy in the house, Argyle Sinclair, was sent packing. Who will be next?


Jillian: “The light seeped in.”

Jillian: “Well, time to play my guitar. Hope I don’t wake Janet up.”

Charlotte: “I know to rely on myself in this game and trust no one else but my journal.”

Philo: “Omm….”
Dawn: “Whatcha doing?”
Philo: “Meditating.”


Philo: “Why are you dressed so sexily anyway?”
Dawn: “Oh, you know, the weather is hot…”
Derek: “Dawn! What are you doing?”
Dawn: “Let’s go down, sweetie.”

***

Cheryl: “Ugh, if you want to slutify yourself, by all means. I’m going to protect my eyes.”



Chad: “I regret not spending more time with Argyle. It’s like a godsend and I rejected it! Now I don’t know what to do with my life and nobody can help me…well, maybe Cheryl can. But I’m not sure if that’s what I want. She’s my backup plan. I need to come up with another one in case she doesn’t work out…I need to stop stressing out. My hair is white enough as it is.”

***


Cheryl: “Now Chad, you must learn not to be late. Otherwise I won’t help you next time.”
Chad: “Yes Boss.”

***

Contestants are going to Mick’s Master Kararoke to karaoke. They must sing a song and finish the lyrics to earn 10 points. This is worth 80 points.

Philo’s song is “Vegetables” by Beach Boys.
Philo: “I’m gonna be round my vegetables/I’m gonna chow down my vegetables/I love you most of all…”

“Fill in the missing lyrics!”
Philo: “My favourite vegetable.”
“Correct!”

Dawn: “Boo!”
Cheryl: “Even my grandmother can sing better than you!”
Charlotte: “This is too horrid and crowded. I’m getting claustrophobic. I’m out of here!”



Derek’s song is “Burn it to the ground” by Nickelback.
Derek: “We got no class, no taste, no shirt, and shit faced/We got it lined up…”



“Fill in the lyrics!”
Derek: “Shot down, firing back straight down!”
“Correct!”



Chad: “I hate Nickelback!”

Chad’s song is “What does the fox say” by Ylvis.
Chad: “But there’s one sound/that no one knows/What does the fox say?”

“Fill in the lyrics!”
Chad: “Uhh…meep beep?”
“Wrong!”
Derek: “I can’t believe you don’t know these lyrics!”

Dave: “Anyone wants a drink?”
Derek: “Sure, why not?”

Janet’s song is “Payphone” by Maroon 5.
Janet: “I’ve wasted my nights/you turned out the lights/now I’m paralysed/still stuck in that time…”
“Finish that lyrics!”
Janet: “When we called it love/But even the sun sets in paradise…”
“Correct!”

Jillian: “Thanks for the drink.”
Janet: “Wait up! I want one too!”


Dave: “Oh Philo, I’ve got a special concoction for my screen actor…hehehe.”


Cheryl’s song is “Good for You (Good for Me)” from Sam and Max.
Cheryl: “What’s this I hear?/What wonderous thing?/Is this the DEFCON klaxon’s ring? A flashing light…/Above the door! There’s just one thing it could mean…”


“Finish the lyrics!”
Cheryl: “War!”
“Correct!”
Dawn: “Not bad.”


Cheryl: “Now serve me, you puny butler.”

Jillian: “Boo!”
Janet: “Aah! I can breakdown in front of you right now!”
Jillian: “That would be fun to watch.”

Dawn’s song is “Price Tag” by Jessie J.
Dawn: “It seems like everybody’s got a price/I wonder how they sleep at night…”

“Finish the lyrics!”
Dawn: “Uhh…it’s not here? Uh…what was the previous line?”
“Incorrect!”
Cheryl: “Oh my gosh you are terrible! You’re fired!”

Jillian’s song is “Call me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen.
Jillian: “Your stare was holding/Ripped jeans/Skin was showing/Hot night/Wind was blowing/Where you think you’re going baby?/Hey I just met you/And this is crazy/But here’s my number/So call me maybe …”
Cheryl: “Hurry up already! You are not being efficient!”


“Finish the lyrics!”
Jillian: “What? Ergh, I forgot the next verse.”
“Wrong!”
Janet: “Are you kidding me? It’s so famous!”
Cheryl: “There’s still some part of the chorus, you idiot! You’re fired!”

Charlotte forfeited, so the mission is over. 4 singers got the lyrics correct, so 40/80 points, totaling the pot to 472/540 points. Jillian also gets a hidden card for drinking the drink with a card attached. The card she received was Kenneth.








Jillian: “The card is useless to me! I’m the highest scorer of the previous quiz! How do I know? Because I used the card Fiona! Well, maybe it’s not too bad. For all I know the real high scorer may be out to trick me. And I told others that I was the Mole already. I don’t know how much they all believe the randomness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!