Wednesday 24 December 2014

16.11-How do my students sleep through this screeching feedback?


Dawn: “Good job Janet!”
Janet: “Thanks! Why are you dressed so kawaii? Are you trying to be a beguiling flower?”
Dawn: “No, whatever that means. I’m going to exercise to be on par with Derek and make him feel less conscious about his muscles!”


***


Dawn: “You love me too right?”
Chad: “But don’t you have Derek?”
Dawn: “Sure, but one can’t have too many partners now, can we?”


Charlotte: “Janet seems highly suspicious, yet Dawn could be just putting up an act. I don’t know. I should probably be studying.”


Having fun at the table.

Dawn: “I’m lonely. Eat with me, Charlotte?”
Charlotte: “Never. I’m sitting alone.”

***

Dawn: “Oh I should do this with the boys!”


***


During the lecture…



Madeleine: “How do my students sleep through this screeching feedback?”

Cheryl: “Excuse me, but I believe you don’t have the authority to stand up there. I should be the one over there. Get off the stage. Even meetings aren’t so autocratic.”

Derek: “I need to study to prove my smarts.”

Chad: “Alright, I think I know what to do to stay awake. Where’s the coffee machine? Oh wait, there’s still the problem of which coffee to drink…decisions, decisions…life is so hard.”


Janet: “Cher, can I use the washroom? Cher, Cher?”

Class is over.




Looks like we stumbled upon something. Will there be sparks flying for our own contestants?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!