Saturday 24 September 2022

53.18-You're so preschool




In the last mission, the contestants took turns driving a boat, waterskiing and translating Simlish and Croatian questions and answers. Bonita got the first answer correct and Cleon got the second one correct, but Celine got the last one wrong, so 50/75 points were earned. The pot is at 461/940 points. As nobody is exempt, who will be the next one to be executed?


Bonita: "I keep forgetting to feed the fish."


Barbara: "Fortunately fish are much easier to take care of than children."


Bonita: "How many children do you have?"
Barbara: "Four, three sons and one daughter. My oldest, Benjamin, is 32 years old this year. He works at an IT call centre. My second oldest is 28. His name is Toronto. He works at McKinsey. Brylee is 25 and is pursuing postgraduate studies. My youngest, Jaxxon, is 23, the same age as Cleon. He's still trying to find a job but there's no rush." 


Barbara: "How about you? I know you have one son. Have you ever thought about giving him a younger sister or brother?"
Bonita: "No. One is more than enough. I never wanted him but the doctors were not willing to perform an abortion."

Barbara: "I hope Rodrigo has changed your perception for you and your husband. Speaking of which, I never found out what your husband's name was."


Barbara: "Bonita? Did you catch my question?"
Bonita: "Yes. His name is...ehh, John."


Barbara: "Are John and you proud of Rodrigo?"
Bonita: "Si. He is becoming the man that that man could never be."


Barbara: "Who's that man?"
Bonita: "John."


Barbara: "I don't mean to probe but is your marriage going well?"
Bonita: "Of course. Couldn't be better."


Barbara: "You seemed quite resentful of John."
Bonita: "I said I'm fine! Stop asking!"


Barbara: "When a marriage goes awry, it's usually the children that suffer the most because most parents do not handle it well."


Bonita: "Don't assume you know everything. Stay out of my affairs." 


Barbara: "You can't help everyone..."

*
*
*



Cleon: "Bonita, can I come in?"
Bonita: "What do you want?"


Cleon: "I just wanted to ask you a few questions."
Bonita: "What is it?"


Cleon: "Have you ever loved before?"


Cleon: "Sorry. That was a stupid question. Of course you have. You're married."


Cleon: "Can I ask another question? Have you ever hated someone before?"


Bonita: "Yes. With a burning passion."


Cleon: "Can I ask what he or she did to make you hate so strongly?"
Bonita: "I don't want to talk about it."

Cleon: "Can I ask why you didn't let go of the hate?"
Bonita: "Why should I? He deserves all the hatred in the world. He deserves to be castrated, cooked in a pot and burned in hell!"


Cleon: "Wow. You really hate him."


Bonita: "Hate has been my driving force. But over the years love has become more of a driving force in my life and in raising my son."


Cleon: "Have you ever hated someone you loved?"


Bonita: "Yes. My own son. Sometimes he reminds me of the man I hate. I know it's not fair to him but I cannot control how I feel."


Cleon: "What does it feel like?"
Bonita: "Constant turmoil. At its worst I wanted to strangle him and wished him dead, but then I look at him and I feel immense guilt. I want to hold him and protect him from danger, but when I'm the danger...at least he's in safe hands for now."


Bonita: "I shouldn't have told you so much. You cannot tell a single soul."
Cleon: "My lips are sealed."


Bonita: "Why did you even ask this question?"
Cleon: "I just wanted to figure out my own feelings."

*
*
*


Bonita: "I tried my best. It's been 14 years. At the start, it was the most difficult. I could not look at my own hijo without thinking that I hate him. But slowly, it got easier. I began to see him for who he is. He was losing the escoria's shadow. But it just can never fully disappear. No matter how hard I try to forget, I am somehow still reminded of him."

*
*
*


Cleon: "Barbara, can I ask you something?"
Barbara: "Of course dear."


Cleon: "Recently there's someone I...have a crush on. But then I saw her flaws and I thought I hated her but it turns out I don't hate her. I'm confused right now as to what I should do."


Barbara: "When you like someone you want them to be the best versions of themselves. If they are minor flaws, then you should accept them. If they are bigger ones, you should help her work through it if you really care for her."

Barbara: "Have you told her how you feel?"
Cleon: "No."
Barbara: "Then that's the first thing you should do."


Cleon: "But she's attached."
Barbara: "Oh. You should still tell her but she should be the one to make the next choice and you have to respect it."


Barbara: "May I ask who this girl is? It's not someone in our house, is it?"
Cleon: "It's...don't tell anyone. I'm only telling you because I trust you but it's Celine."


Celine: "What?"


Cleon: "You're right. Thanks Barbara."
Celine: "Cleon Qwik, you have some explaining to do!"


Barbara: "I'll make my move first."


Cleon: "You're finally willing to talk to me?"
Celine: "I heard everything you told Barbara."


Cleon: "Shit. It...it was just a joke."


Celine: "So you think I'm a joke?"
Cleon: "No that's not what I meant."


Celine: "I can't believe you had a crush on me the whole time and you didn't even tell me!"


Celine: "What was your true motive in forming a coalition with me?"
Cleon: "It was to work together for the Smole! Honest!"


Celine: "You don't even have the guts to admit it to my face!"


Cleon: "...Celine. I like you. I liked you since we did a duet together on that stage. But I really just formed a coalition to help us both get far in the Smole, although I admit a part of it was because of you."


Celine: "And then? Were your tantrums your way of showing you like me?"


Cleon: "You were the one to throw a tantrum first!"
Celine: "See? You're doing it again!"


Celine: "Ugh, you're so preschool!"
Cleon: "Preschool?"
Celine: "Like a kid on the playground making fun of another kid because he likes her."


Celine: "And you know I have a boyfriend!"
Cleon: "I know! That's why I didn't say anything."
Celine: "Then why are you telling me this now? Why did you go and tell fricking Barbara?"


Cleon: "Sorry. I know it was childish to keep the cold war. But I just didn't feel comfortable using Wesley."


Cleon: "Can we at least go back to being friends?"


Celine: "You want me to accept your apology? Then go climb onto the Ring of Death."
Cleon: "It's a gyroscope."
Celine: "Whatever."


Cleon: "I never used it before. It could be unsafe for beginners."
Celine: "You doing it or not?"


Cleon: "Fine. I'll do it."


Celine: "Ugh, are you serious?"


Celine: "Get off!"


Cleon: "How do I stop this thing?"
Celine: "Didn't you hear me?"


Celine: "I didn't even eat vegetables today!"


Cleon: "AAAH!"


Celine: "AAHH!"


Cleon: "Ow..."


Cleon: "What the hell?"


Cleon: "That really hurt."


Celine: "You dummy! You could have gotten killed!"
Cleon: "Are we on ok terms now?"


Celine: "NO! You just made things awkward!"


Barbara: "Celine, can we have a talk?"


Celine: "What? I'm so fricking embarrassed right now."
Barbara: "Did Cleon profess his feelings?"
Celine: "Yes!"


Barbara: "Why should you be embarrassed? Cleon was the one who professed his feelings."
Celine: "He made things awkward. He knows I have a boyfriend but he still chose to tell me. Couldn't he just keep it to himself?"


Celine: "And why did you encourage him?"
Barbara: "He deserves to be heard. Likewise, you deserve to be the one to make the final call."


Celine: "I am not breaking up with my boyfriend over someone I met for a few weeks and insulted me."


Barbara: "Insulted you?"
Celine: "He called me a manipulator. He also called me lazy just because I'm in school for a long time and fail my exams."


Barbara: "Oh, that's right. Now that you mention it 26 does seem a little late to still be in school."
Celine: "I like it. I like lifelong learning. I want to learn everything about everything there is in school."


Barbara: "That's a good attitude to have but you have to balance the cost."
Celine: "I have money."


Barbara: "Celine, not everyone comes from a similar background. You have to understand that different Sims see things differently."


Celine: "Ugh. No matter what it's all your fault Barbara. If you didn't poke your nose into other Sims' affairs this wouldn't have happened."


*
*
*


Barbara: "Was it wrong for me to want to help others? I could live with trying but not succeeding in the end but I can't live with not even trying at all. It seems that I have made things worse for Celine and Cleon and Celine is warning me to stop meddling in their affairs. Then there's Bonita who clearly has some issues with her marriage but refuses to get help. All I want to do is to help. But if none of them want it, then so be it."

*
*
*

It is time for the quiz. 10 questions about the actions and identity of the Mole. The lowest scorer will be executed.



Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: What colour is the Mole's lipstick?
A: Red
B: Orange
C: The Mole does not wear lipstick

Q3: Is there a bed beside the bed the Mole sleeps in?
A: Yes
B: No


Q4: In Mission 9, which car did the Mole initially take?
A: Red car
B: Blue car

Q5: In Mission 9, what was the Mole's first role?
A: Getting the Simlish question
B: Driving a boat
C: Asking locals


Q6: In Mission 9, how many times was the Mole out at sea?
A: Once
B: Twice

Q7: In Mission 9, which question did the Mole hear last?
A: What is the national animal of Croatia?
B: What does this place's name mean?
C: What were the two provinces of Croatia known as during the Roman Empire?

Q8: In Mission 9, which of the following Simlish words did the Mole see?
A: Name
B: Animal
C: Pine
D: Paradise


Q9: What did the Mole not do in Mission 9?
A: Hear a Simlish question
B: Waterski
C: Drive a boat
D: Ask a local
E: None of the above

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Cleon Qwik
B: Barbara O'Reilly
C: Bonita Perez
D: Celine Sea

*
*
*


Barbara: "This is my destination."



































































































































































































Celine: "Back at the dock."

























































































































































Bonita: "Nobody is here. Am I executed?"

































































































































Cleon: "I'm approaching shore. Nobody seems to be here."






















































































































































































































"Barbara O'Reilly, you are safe."
Barbara: "Oh my goodness, this is a dream come true!"






























































































































































































































"Bonita Perez, you are safe."
Bonita: "Do not scare me like this."
























































































































































































































































































































































































































"Cleon Qwik, you are safe."
Cleon: "Yes! Yes! Yes! I made the right choice!"





"Celine Sea, unfortunately, you are the next to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."
Celine: "What? No!"


Celine: "There has gotta be a mistake. I had the right Mole all the way from the start. I'm pretty sure I was the first one to get the Mole right. How can this be possible? It's not fair."


Celine: "Ugh, whatever."
"Thank you for joining Celine. We hope to see you soon."


The rich sophomore has been executed! Which of the final three is the Mole: Bonita Perez, Barbara O'Reilly or Cleon Qwik?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!