Monday 26 September 2022

53.19-The Mole looks like a monkey




It was a new season in a coastal town a few weeks ago. 12 contestants took part in various missions, including a mission involving waterskiing and translation which brought in 50/75 points for the pot and made it 461/940 points. 9 contestants were executed with the last being Celine. Three contestants still stand: Cleon Qwik, Bonita Perez and Barbara O'Reilly. Who will win? Who will lose? Who is the Mole?

*
*
*


Cleon: "It's a shame but it's also good that Celine isn't in the finale. It means I can be certain I picked the right Mole and if she was in the finale with me, I would definitely lose to her. Now that she's not here, I actually have a good chance of winning."


Bonita: "It's finally going to be over soon. I cannot wait to go back to normal life and see my hijo again. I wonder if he is doing wel and eating well under my friend's care, or if he sick. Oh a mother can never stop worrying about her children."


Barbara: "This is something I can't even begin to imagine. Me, an old lady, being in the final three. I'm not hoping for much but to do my best."

*
*
*


Barbara: "This is it. This is the finale."


Bonita: "Not yet. This season is a finale of two."


Barbara: "I wonder how they'll do that. Won't the surviving contestant automatically know who the Mole is?"


Cleon: "We'll just have to make it to find out. One more stretch."

*
*
*





The final mission and execution will take place here at the nectary simultaneously. Contestants have to collect 30 answers pertaining to the Mole, with 1 point for each correct answer and 1 point taken from the pot for each wrong answer. They have 45 minutes. The Mole's answers will not be counted.


Answers to what? To the final quiz. Their final scores will be tallied once they deposit their answers in their respective buckets. The lowest scorer will then be executed then and there.


"Your time begins now!"


Cleon: "It's a huge field. Where do I start?"
Barbara: "I can't compete on time so I have to make sure I have all the correct answers."
Bonita: "I cannot let the Mole take away all the correct answers."


Bonita: "The Mole is a social worker. That is correct."

Cleon: "The Mole is a woman. Easy point."


Barbara: "The Mole is 36 years old. That's true."


Cleon: "The Mole is tanned."
Bonita: "The Mole has blonde hair."
Barbara: "The Mole has children."


Bonita: "The Mole's coalition did not last the longest so I should not pick this one. This other answer says the Mole sleeps in a room with four beds. That is definitely true."


Cleon: "The Mole is married."


Barbara: "The Mole is a flamenco dancer."



Cleon: "The Mole likes red. Well she should be."


Barbara: "The Mole shared a bed this season. Yes, with Celine."


Bonita: "The Mole has had a coalition this season. Of course."


Cleon: "The Mole has a pet fish. Not sure about that. The Mole loks like a monkey. What even is this answer?"
Barbara: "The Mole took the blue car more often this season. I'm not confident on this one so I'll skip this."


Bonita: "In Mission 1, one other contestant wore a hat of the same type as the Mole. Si."
Barbara: "The Mole had a feathered hat in Mission 1. Yes if I remember correctly."
Cleon: "In Mission 1, the Mole arrived after Cleon Qwik. I was the first, so definitely."


Babara: "In Mission 2, the Mole performed The Greatest Showman."
Cleon: "In Mission 2, the Mole's first scene involved only two Sims."
Bonita: "The Mole performed in Mission 2."


Barbara: "The Mole ate pancakes before Mission 3. What else is there...in Mission 4, the Mole played Scrabble. That I know is true."
Bonita: "In Mission 3, the Mole's team did not play the word 'COINS'. I don't remember."
Cleon: "In Mission 3, the Mole's team scored 102 points."


Cleon: "The Mole chose songs in Mission 4."
Bonita: "The Mole gave 'John Green. Cigarettes' as a clue in Mission 4."
Barbara: "In Mission 4, the Mole's team got 5 correct."


Bonita: "In Mission 5, the Mole gave instructions from the train station."
Barbara: "In Mission 6, the Mole was with Wesley and Celine at the start."
Cleon: "In Mission 7, the Mole switched rooms."


Barbara: "In Mission 8, the Mole got all songs correct."
Cleon: "In Mission 9, the Mole saw the word 'borova'."


Bonita: "The Mole is Barbara."


Cleon: "Bonita is done."


Bonita: "Time is important. There will be a tie so I can guarantee a win if I'm first."


Cleon: "The Mole is Bonita."


Barbara: "I can't find the answer for the last question. Someone else must have already taken it. I have to find another answer to replace it."


Cleon: "I think I have a good chance of winning with these answers."


Barbara: "The Mole found a red umbrella in the second execution ceremony. This is my last answer."


Barbara: "I hope I'm not too late."

*
*
*


"Contestants, you have played your final mission of the season."


"The scores have been tabulated."


"On the counter inside are three drinks, formulated based on your answers."


"Bonita please take Drink #1. If it tastes sweet, congratulations, you are in the finale. If it is sour, unfortunately that means you are executed."

























































































































































































Bonita: "It's...sweet!"
"Congratulations Bonita, you are our first finalist."


"Who will join Bonita and who will be executed?"


"Cleon, please take Drink #2."







































































































































































































































































Cleon: "Yuck. This is sour."


"Cleon Qwik, unfortunately you are the last to be executed. Please pack your bags and leave."


Cleon: "Well that's a bummer. In the end I still lost. I tried my best and that's what matters. After all, I did make it to the final three."
"Thank your for joining Cleon. We hope to see you soon."


"Ladies, you are the final two of Season 53. Congratulations. The quiz has been taken but the pot has yet to be determined. For the viewers, they have unanswered questions too. Who is the Mole?"


What is the final pot? Who is the Mole? Find out in the finale!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!