Saturday 25 September 2021

51.13-Living in the prehistoric ages

   



Previously on the Smole, the contestants had to fight for a team exemption. Wendy, Myrtle, Larry and Jim won, which meant that someone out of Eric, Eddy, Molly and George had to be executed. However, unbeknownst to them, there was a double execution which sent both George and Molly out of the game. WIth only 250/600 points in the pot, the contestants are clearly struggling this season. Will they be able to make good use of their remaining missions or will the Mole prevail?

*
*
*


Eddy: "I made it. I had put one answer each for my other potential suspects and the rest on my main suspect. I believe that's why I won. I'm sure the last minute session was useful but nobody could have predicted the double execution."

*
*
*



Eric: "I can't believe there aren't any exercise equipment in a big mansion. I'm aching to gym. And not only are there no gym equipment, there also aren't any TVs. Like, what the hell? Are these Sims living in the prehistoric ages? I'm bored out of my wits. I heard Matthew Hamming is acting in a new action movie. I can't wait to check it out."

*
*
*


Jim: "I wonder what we'll be doing today."
Eddy: "We'll find out when we get there."


Eric: "Finally, some fun in the sun. Aren't you excited?"
Myrtle: "I guess."
Eric: "Why do you never seem to show emotion?"


For today's mission, the contestants will be visiting the Boardwalk.


Or at least the ones who haven't been there yet.


Larry: "This is it."


Wendy: "Roaring Heights Visitor Centre."


Eric, Myrtle, Jim and Eddy have each been assigned a celebrity. Wendy and Larry must guess who they are to earn 25 points per Sim. They have 2 hours and those that fail to be guessed will get a chance at an exemption. 


To help Larry and Wendy, the other four can complete tasks at the Boardwalk to give them clues to another contestant's celebrity. Among those not guessed, the one with the least clues revealed will get an exemption.


The first task is to play pinball. If they are able to make it onto the high score list, they will be able to pass a clue to Wendy and Larry.


Eric: "Come on..."


Eddy: "No no no...close one."


Jim: "Didn't manage to get a high score."


Eric: "Is this machine rigged?"


Myrtle: "A little to the left..."


Eddy: "I made it to 10th with a score of 144."


Myrtle: "I made it to 10th to with a score of 172."


Eric: "Suckers. I made it to 9th with a score of 236."


"Jim's celebrity is a man. Myrtle's celebrity is 1.65m tall. Eric's celebrity married and divorced 4 times."


Larryy: "Jim's clue is useless. Of course he's a man."
Wendy: "And Eric's clue fits him so well. But this is really not enough to go on."

*
*
*


Larry: "We actually couldn't wait too long. After the first four clues per celebrity, any additional clue that came in would reduce our total winnings. But there are so many celebrities in the world."

*
*
*


The next task that can be performed is to find a ball hidden in one of the food machines. There are 4 balls that can be found in total, one for each Sim. A contestant that finds his or her own ball will not be passing it on to the other two.


Eric and Eddy have to try and beat each other to pass on a clue pertaining to the other Sim.


Eddy: "No!"


Eric: "Yes!"


Eric: "I win, baby."

*
*
*


"Eddy's celebrity is French."


Larry: "French? What else do we know about him?"
Wendy: "Nothing. That's our first clue for Eddy."


Jim can find clues pertaining to other celebrities on the rollercoaster.


Myrtle: "Not in this one too. I should give this task up. It's too difficult."


Jim: "I saw it! I saw it!"

*
*
*


Jim: "My son would love this place. If only I could bring him here. I owe it to him. He's a good boy."

*
*
*


If Eric is able to earn at least 10,000 points on whack-a-gnome, he can pass on a clue.


Eric: "What the hell are these supposed to be?"


Eric: "Why do I care?"


Eric: "Ugh. 6,000 points. Failed."

*
*
*


"Eric's celebrity is no longer alive."


Larry: "So we're looking for old Sims."
Wendy: "Maybe we should turn our attention to 1920s."
Larry: "You may be right, but I wouldn't put all my eggs in one era."

*
*
*


At the carousel, the contestants can try and pass on a clue if they are able to solve at least 5 mental sums correctly in a row.


Eddy: "Carousels are for kids. They don't spin that fast."


"What is 10x20-4/2?"
Eric: "What?"


Eddy: "It's picking up speed."
Jim: "10x20 is 200, -4 is 196, divide by 2 is 84. The answer is 84."


Myrtle: "200-8. That should give 192."


Jim: "Ahh! The sun is so bright."


Myrtle: "1. The answer is 1."


Eric: "My brain hurts. I'm feeling quite dizzy."
Jim: "Did I get it right?"


Eddy: "That gives 42. Divided by 7 will be 6."


"What is 9-4x2+6x12?"
Eddy: "Err...."
Myrtle: "Hmm, 9-8+72 should give me 89."


Eddy: "The answer should be 8."
Myrtle: "12-4 will then give 8."


Eric: "This is for girls."
Jim: "This is for girls."


Eddy: "Did I succeed? Yes! Now time to find a toilet..."


"Eric's celebrity is a woman. Jim's celebrity has a nickname."

*
*
*



Myrtle: "I don't believe I can't find a clue."


Myrtle: "Oh, I found it! Eddy's celebrity popularised the Little Black Dress."


Jim's current task is to make an excellent quality plate of hot dogs.


Jim: "I know I don't cook often but my grilling skills surely haven't deproved."


Unfortunately, they are only of normal quality, so no clues are earned.


Eric can grab a clue from the claw machine.


Eric: "I see something on that toy."


Eric: "Easy does it..."


Eric: "This is for Myrtle."


Eric: "Come on..."


Eric: "NO!"


Eric: "NO!"


Eric: "Damn it."


Eric: "This machine is rigged."

*
*
*


Larry: "We know the least about Myrtle."
Wendy: "Who is 1.65 metres tall?"

*
*
*



Myrtle: "If I can score at least 5000 points whacking chickens, I can earn a clue."


Myrtle: "Gotcha!"


Myrtle: "16000 points."


Eddy has to sink all the balls consecutively without missing a single time.


Eddy: "And that's one."


Eddy: "I have to concentrate."


Eddy: "Gotcha."


Eric has to memorise the scene in the souvenir shop and answer a question based on it.


"How many crocodiles with pink bowties were there in the shop?"
Eric: "6...no wait, 7. My final answer is 7."


"That is correct."

*
*
*


"Eric's celebrity was a WWII spy. Eddy's celebrity is a woman."


Wendy: "I was right! I told you Eddy's celebrity had to be Coco Chanel. The LBD clue was so obvious."
Larry: "I thought his had to be a man. My bad."


Wendy: "Eddy's celebrity is Coco Chanel."
"That is correct."


Larry: "Now for Eric. We have to get it right now, because after 4 clues points will be deducted."
Wendy: "This must be a rebellious woman to be a WWII spy who married and divorced 4 times during the 1920s."
Larry: "There can't be that many female spies in WWII but my history sucks."


Wendy: "The only one that comes to mind is Josephine Baker, but I thought she was an actress."
Larry: "Then let's just try it. We have nothing to lose yet."


Wendy: "Eric's celebrity is Josephine Baker."
"That is correct."
Wendy: "Really?"

*
*
*


Eddy: "I was informed that Wendy and Larry had successfully guessed my celebrity. It was disappointing to hear, but since my primary goal is out of the question, I had to focus my efforts on my secondary goal."

*
*
*


Jim and Myrtle are playing chess. The winner can give a clue.


Jim: "I'm not a very logical Sim. I'm guaranteed to lose this."


Eric can take a photobooth and sign it. He must then pass it to a resident and pass himself off as a celebrity to earn a clue.


Eric: "I'm not wearing the right clothes but I'm sure they won't question it based on my looks."


Eric: "Let's see."


Eric: "Yup, definitely a celebrity."


Eric: "Hey you, want an autograph?"


Gabe: "Who are you?"
Eric: "WHO AM I?!"

*
*
*


Myrtle: "I lost."
Jim: "I'm more surprised than you are."


Eddy: "I was that close. I knew that last shot was risky but I had to do it to have a shot at sinking everything."

*
*
*


"Myrtle's celebrity met Einstein. Jim's celebrity's parents lost 6 children."


Larry: "She must be a scientist. You're a scientist. Do you know any famous scientists?"


Wendy: "I'm a researcher. But yes, I do know a number of scientists. There are too many. Unfortunately I'm not too familiar of who was born when."


Larry: "How about Jim's? His celebrity has a tragic background."
Wendy: "Anne Frank?"
Larry: "Hmm, let's hold that thought first."

*
*
*



Jim: "Hot Dog Man...that was my son's favourite mobile game."


Jim: "I feel like I owe him too much."


Jim: "It's all the fucking driver's fault! Just imagine this is the driver..."


Eric: "I have to beat the high score."


Eric: "There's a woman watching me."
May: "Even though I don't know who you are, I saw you giving out autographs so you must be famous."


Eddy: "Got it."

*
*
*


"Jim's celebrity is related to the Yankees."


Larry: "Oh, Babe Ruth! Jim's celebrity is Babe Ruth. Myrtle's is Marie Curie."
"Jim's celebrity is correct but not Myrtle's. You have two more incorrect guesses in total."


Wendy: "Why did you do that?"
Larry: "We had three incorrect tries in total so might as well."

*
*
*


Jim: "Myrtle was the only one left. But she didn't seem too bothered to try and stop us from taking away her exemption."

*
*
*


Jim: "That was cathartic."


Eric: "Dammit!"
May: "But you did a good job, darling. You scored 11000 points."
Eric: "But I ddin't beat the high score."


Myrtle: "You succeeded?"
Eric: "Yup."


Myrtle: "I guess we'll see how it goes then."

*
*
*


"Myrtle's celebrity is famous in the film industry. Myrtle's celebrity has a moustache."


Larry: "Film? He's an actor?"
Wendy: "The moustache clue is very vague."


Larry: "1920s films...were they silent films? The black and white kind?"
Wendy: "You may be on to something. Oh, I think it's Charlie Chaplin! He's known for his moustache."
Larry: "We have two more wrong guesses. Give it a go."


Wendy: "Charlie Chaplin is Myrtle's celebrity."
"That is correct. That means all 100 points have been earned. Congratulations. Unfortunately, it also means that nobody is safe. Nobody, except the Mole."


The 100 points is a welcome addition to the pot which now has 350/700 points. But as things are starting to look up, will the Mole send them crashing down again?

*
*
*


Myrtle - Charlie Chaplin
  • Man
  • Famous in the film industry - whack-a-hotdog (given by Jim)
  • Silent Films
  • The Tramp 
  • 1,65m - pinball (given by Eric)
  • Born in Warlworth
  • Has a moustache - whack-a-clown (given by Eric)
  • Met Einstein  - chess (given by Jim)
Eric - Josephine Baker
  • Woman - carousel (given by Myrtle)
  • Entertainer
  • French-American
  • Career primarily in Europe
  • Is no longer alive - rollercoaster (given by Jim)
  • Married and divorced 4 times - pinball (given by Myrtle)
  • Wore a banana costume
  • WWII spy - Whack-a-chicken (given by Myrtle)
Eddy - Coco Chanel
  • Woman (given by Eric)
  • French - arcade (given by Eric)
  • Fashion designer
  • Perfume
  • Popularised the Little Black Dress - cotton candy (given by Myrtle)
  • Died in Ritz Paris
  • Lived to 88 years old
  • Born in a poorhouse
Jim - Babe Ruth
  • Man - pinball (given by Eddy)
  • Has a nickname - carousel (given by Eddy)
  • Career spanned 21 years
  • Sports realm
  • Yankee - claw machine (given by Eddy)
  • Parents lost 6 children - photobooth (given by Eric)
  • Went to a Catholic reform school
  • Womaniser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!