Saturday 11 July 2015

20.04-Good night to this light



Romeo: “A good dip will solve heat issues.”


Eugene: “Oh, I’m so hot, my pants are hot pink!”
Ernest: “Excuse me.”


Nancy: “At least there are stuff I can use to cook.”

 
Uma: “I’m hotter!”
Eugene: “No, I’m hotter! Just look at these pants! Bow down to them!”
Uma: “I will not bow down to anyone!”


Uma: “I’m going to light you on fire!”
Eugene: “You can burn my hair, burn my clothes, burn my shoes, but lay off those pink pants! Don’t touch them!”


Ernest: “Shall we form a coalition? You’re smart, and I’m sincere about this.”
Victor: “But you were a Mole. I don’t form coalitions with Moles.”
Ernest: “So was Hossan!”
Victor: “That season I was unaware at first.”


Ernest: “Well, okay then. Honestly, I wish Reginald was here instead of you. He’s much more fun.”
Victor: “Don’t you dare mention that guy’s name to me.”
Ernest: “Why are you so worked up? I’ve never seen you like this before.”


Ernest: “Weren’t you guys friends? I heard the Season 1 cast shared their contact numbers and kept in touch and were friends.”
Victor: “I said, DO NOT MENTION HIS NAME TO ME!”
Ernest: “Okay, okay, chill! I’ve never seen you like that. I think you’re obsessed.”
Victor: “Leave.”

***
 

Luke: “So warm…the night is super cold and the day, super hot. It doesn’t make sense.”

Uma: “Catch this! I will win at Frisbee!”


Over at Tribe Vol, things are glummer.


Christopher: “I hope nobody votes me off. I’m a rare breed in this tribe! I can fish too and find food for you all! Sorry for giving up on you guys, earlier. I’ll make up for it!”
Poppy: “Please do not choose me too! I really want to stay! I can show all of you I am good at this game!”
“Time to cast your votes.”


 
Kiki: “I nominate Rory and Poppy. Why? Rory’s married and Poppy’s too inexperienced to survive. She’s a competitor and I don’t like it. Especially since she’s a princess and doesn’t even need the money. Go to a camp if you want to survive outside the air conditioned palace!”


Casey: “Helen is my pick because she’s old and will probably slow things down. Plus, she could be a threat if there are any word-related missions. And she wasn’t picked at all last time. Christopher, well, that’s obvious. He ate and never came back. At least Helen did. But her abrupt end also cost her my vote.”

Christopher: “Helen just stopped halfway. She joined in too late to lessen suspicion. She could be the Mole. If so, then Poppy will be auto-executed. I just don’t think you should be here, princess.”


Rory: “Poppy and Christopher. Christopher forfeited! We could have won! And Poppy…she doesn’t need the money and she won’t survive. If Tanya finds out I thought her sexy, I’m dead! So I must get rid of her!”


Helen: “I’m afraid I must pick Christopher and Norma. Christopher did not help in this mission. Norma is dangerous and should seek help instead of…er…what’s that word…oh! Delaying it by joining this competition.”


Poppy: “Christopher and Norma. Christopher didn’t really help and Norma is scary!”


Norma: “I choose Rory and Christopher because they are guys and Jacintha did say something about an all-woman’s tribe. As a normal person, I listen to my coalition members, even if they have been executed.”


 

“This is the tally:










Kiki-0 votes.














Casey-0 votes.

















Christopher-5 votes.
















Rory- 2 votes.
















Helen-2 votes.














Poppy-3 votes.















Norma-2 votes.
Christophe and Poppy are to take the quiz.”
Poppy: “Again?”




Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Which tribe does the Mole belong to?
A: Siaokee
B: Vol

Q3: Was the Mole up for execution last time?
A: Yes
B: No

Q4: Is the Mole in the winning or losing tribe?
A: Winning
B: Losing

Q5: In Mission 2, how many sandcastles did the Mole build?
A: 0
B: 1
C: 2


Q6: In Mission 2, what was the Mole wearing?
A: Everyday wear
B: Sleepwear
C: Formal wear

Q7: In Mission 2, did the Mole build a starfish sandcastle?
A: Yes
B: No

Q8: In Mission 2, did the Mole build an outpost sandcastle?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: In Mission 2, how many sandcastles did the Mole’s tribe build in total?
A: 8
B: 9

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Helen Kimchabor
C: Poppy La Tootie
D: Norma Mellow
E: Rory Sim
F: Kiki Springer
G: Christopher Steel
H: Hossan Ghoti
I: Nancy Harvard
J: Ernest Lee
K: Uma Phile
L: Victor Pluck
M: Romeo Rake
N: Luke Sands
O: Eugene Sassy

 ***

“The one leaving is…”


































































































































































































“Christopher Steel.”
Christopher: “Fish! Maybe Poppy’s the Mole!”
“And Poppy La Tootie.”
Poppy: “What?”
“Both are executed.”


“I’m sorry Christopher Steel, but you are the next to be executed.”


Christopher: “Good night to this light!”


Christopher: “Well, good luck to everyone else! I guess second to leave will forever be my status.”


“Poppy La Tootie, I’m sorry that you have been executed too.”

Poppy: “Such a bad time to choose me. I can’t believe it! I want to cry! Why won’t you all believe in me!”

 
“Well, the two of them are gone, but it’s not over yet. It’s a triple execution.”
All: “WHAT!?”
“All of you, go take the quiz. The lowest scorer will be executed. Good luck.”


















They take the quiz.

***


 
“One of you will be leaving. There is a tie as to who is to go, and perhaps both would have gone if this went by the old format, because dear Poppy performed the best in this team. She seemed to have the most clue of who the Mole is, only for her to be executed.  So, I hope you’re happy, getting rid of a deserving player. Anyway, the one executed is…”

















































































































Kiki: “NOOO! AAHH! Oh, I hope this isn’t a bad omen!”
“Anyway, the one executed is…”

















































































































































































































“Helen Kimchabor.”
Helen: “I did my best.”


“Sorry Helen, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Helen: “It was…entertaining. I had fun.”

Helen: “I wish the best of luck to those who remain, my team especially, and prosperity to all. Goodbye”


“Well, in four days, eight members have been reduced to four. This tribe is pitiful. Get your act together, unless you want to watch this cookie crumble.”

Three have gone! Can the greatly diminished Tribe Vol pull themselves together?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!