Thursday 30 July 2015

20.14-I detest beggars




Hossan: “You’re not afraid of the cold?”
Romeo: “Nope.”


Hossan: “Oh a black. Repulsive.”


Luke: “Oh, I never realised how much I miss the heat!”


Casey: “I never thought I’d appreciate the four walls.”


Casey: “Hossan, right? I really hope that you won’t vote for me.”
Hossan: “You’re the only one to come and plead.”
Casey: “So will you?”


Casey: “Ow!”


Casey: “What was that for?”


Hossan: “Don’t you realise how pathetic you are? I detest beggars! Be glad I didn’t make you crawl around like a dog. Your pleading will not influence me in the slightest.”
Casey: “Now I see why nobody’s pleading.”



Hossan: “I have the power now, muahahahaha! I can nominate two to choose to take the quiz. Who shall I pick? Hmm…”










































































































Hossan: “Luke Sands is safe.”
















































































































 
Hossan: “Norma Mellow is safe.”














































































Hossan: “Uma Phile is safe.”




















































































































“Casey Eughberton is safe.”
Casey: “Good.”


“Down to Nancy, Victor and Romeo! Who will be the last one safe?”



























































































Hossan: “Regrettably…Victor Pluck. I have chosen Nancy and Romeo to take the quiz. You two are clearly in a coalition. I need to separate one of you to make you feel the misery.”

***


 

Q1: Is the Mole male or female?
A: Male
B: Female

Q2: Was the Mole originally from Tribe Siaokee or Tribe Vol?
A: Siaokee
B: Vol

Q3: What did the Mole eat after Mission 7?
A: Mac and Cheese
B: Autumn Salad
C: Marshmallows

Q4: In Mission 7, was the Mole originally a catcher or runner?
A: Catcher
B: Runner

Q5: In Mission 7, was the Mole in the end a catcher or runner?
A: Catcher
B: Runner
 
Q6: In Mission 7, in what order was the Mole caught?
A: 1st
B: 2nd
C: 3rd
D: 4th
E: 5th
F: 6th
G: 7th
H: The Mole was the catcher

Q7: Did the Mole catch Victor Pluck in Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No
C: The Mole was not a catcher

Q8: Did the Mole partner up in Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No

Q9: Did the Mole help to thaw in Mission 7?
A: Yes
B: No

Q10: Who is the Mole?
A: Casey Eughberton
B: Norma Mellow
C: Hossan Ghoti
D: Nancy Harvard
E: Uma Phile
F: Victor Pluck
G: Romeo Rake
H: Luke Sands

***


“And now, the execution ceremony. Unfortunately, it’s a double execution, so both Nancy and Romeo have been executed.”


Nancy: “That’s a waste of time, then!”


Hossan: “Well I only meant to get rid of Nancy, but looks like I killed two birds with one stone.”

 
“Sorry Romeo Rake and Nancy Harvard, but you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave.”
Romeo: “Bye all!”

Two are gone! Who shall be next?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment! It may take some time for us to see and respond to the message. Do check back regularly because we try to respond to each and every comment!

We highly encourage you to sign in when commenting as well!